Official Community Forums Home

Is There A Doctor In The House?

chloegirl

• Members

911! Somebody help! I need a dick doctor fast! During a recent interesting play session I foolishly forced one of those 4 ring "Gates of Hell" cock ring contraptions down onto my favorite lifelike "Real Man" Cyberskin Dildo [url="http://http://shop.tootimid.com/ProductImages/sextoys/tlh5516-6.jpg"[/url]. I should have known better but hey....you know how it is when you get in the zone. Anyway, that top ring sliced into that thing halfway decapitating his poor pretty head! Is there anyway to save him? I'm afraid to even try super glue....figure it would literally eat the material up but was wondering if you knew of anything that might work to glue the gash. If not I guess I'll have to give him a proper burial and start hunting for his replacement because the last thing I need is a floppy friend. Can he be saved?

(gggrrr! I can't figure out how to post the link where you can click on it and go....guess I need help with that too!)

The only thing I can think of which MAY work, is to get a cyberskin "Make your own cock" kit. But, in the longrun, that will cost more than replacing the toy. Cyberskin is a tricky critter. I really don't know if this can be fixed, especially safely, truthfully. IMO, you should just apologize to your Real Man, bury him with the respect he deserves, and order his brother to replace him. Sorry!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
The only thing I can think of which MAY work, is to get a cyberskin "Make your own cock" kit. But, in the longrun, that will cost more than replacing the toy. Cyberskin is a tricky critter. I really don't know if this can be fixed, especially safely, truthfully. IMO, you should just apologize to your Real Man, bury him with the respect he deserves, and order his brother to replace him. Sorry!
From a safety standpoint that is sound advice. Have you considered 'framing' or mounting your wounded soldier? Make a trophy and display it proudly (albeit discretely). It could be quite the ice breaker on your coffee table at your next adults only sex toy party....:)