Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Have You Ever Had A "coyote Ugly" Moment?

Tyger

For those of you that haven't seen that movie, a "Coyote Ugly" moment, is when you wake up next to a person that, in your right mind, you'd never sleep with, so, yeah, it's a hung-over issue, and you would rather chew off your arm that they're laying upon, than wake them up, and risk being even MORE scared....or worse....expected to repeat the performance you KNOW happened!!

So, have you ever had a "Coyote Ugly" moment?

• Members

Yes I have and I gnawed the other arm off too just in case she went looking for a 1-armed man!

I have never bought into the idea that liquor makes us do things that we wouldn't do otherwise, nor has it ever mae me forget anything that I did. Sometimes it ook some reminding but i was not forgotten. As much as I would like to blame the alcohol I know it's a lie!

• Members

No, Thank God!

There are a few I would like to repeat, tho!

• Members

no, but my best friend told me that one day she woke up next to BUBBLES (OF the trailor park boys, although it wasn't REALLY HIM). Later she found out that this "bubbles guy" had bedded TONS of HER friends by "slipping" into to the cabs of drunk friends of hers. LOL>

• Members

No, but I've made that mistake dead sober :P

JK. He's not the greatest looking guy ever and certainly not my type, but he's a friend of mine and was a safe way for me to have a little fun between relationships.

• Members

Kinda... here's the story...

I had been seeing a guy and he and I decided it wasn't going to work out. His friend then called me and asked me out. I was pretty young, probably around 17ish. When we went out He asked what we should do and I wanted to get drunk. He was older than me so he bought and drunk I got.

We went parking at the airport... Typical for around my town... I did the deed without hesitation. I even remember the song on the radio at the time was "Rock Me" by Great White! Remember that one?

Anyway the next day I was so embarrassed. I mean I didn't even really like the dude. I just went for it in my drunken stupor. He kept calling me and I would tell my Mom to tell him, I wasn't home. He even sent me a Christmas card! I think it said something like I am so glad to have met you, you are a special person... Good GAWD!!!

I never saw him again ever! In fact I would not even recognize him if I did!

Cripes I was such a tramp!!!!