Official Community Forums Home

Anal Toys For My Husband

My husband keeps asking me to buy him an anal toy to use while we're having sex. Well he's never owned an anal toy and I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I want to *surprise* him for Christmas by getting him one. Are vibrating ones better? Which stay in the best? Any suggestions? :unsure:

I have this kit, and we love it! I would start off slowly with plugs first, so that he can get use to something going UP there, and then add vibes later. My hubby has tried a lot of stuff, and he prefers no vibes, but it's a personal preference.

• Members
My husband keeps asking me to buy him an anal toy to use while we're having sex. Well he's never owned an anal toy and I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I want to *surprise* him for Christmas by getting him one. Are vibrating ones better? Which stay in the best? Any suggestions? :unsure:
There are many unknowns here. How old is hubby? How long has he wanted ass play? Has your hubby found his prostate? Have you tried fingering (trim those nails first) him with a well lubed knuckle? Thou he hasn't asked for it the next time you're in a 69 you might try licking his ass. Speaking only of my own experience a dynamite rimming is BETTER than a curl your toes blowjob!! Why would I say that you ask? My first rimjob was like at least 20 minutes of the most intense sexual excitement of my life!! (at the time I was getting the bj of a lifetime as well!) There is ALOT of info here about anal sex. You (and hubby) would do well to read up on it. I've written a fair bit about it myself. Personally I've never been into butt plugs. I enjoy the in-out-ness too much. My anal sex has been limited for the last 25 years to solo sessions and 2 times with my last gf. That said my 2 favorite things I really loved it when my gf pegged me once when we were 69ing. She was blowing me at the time when she (with absolutely no warning) wiggled a finger in my starfish and started working it. It was the best sex ever!! I can only speak for myself but here is what I like: I love to massage my prostate with a slim flex toy w/a bullet. It gets the job done. Well...it would if someone else was working it...the thing is the feelings are so cotton picking intense I can't take myself over that edge to the other side.... At any rate I would recommend something like my 'slimjim'. Its like 10 inches long with a tapered tip. Think of it like a pencil dick or pin joint. The first 3" its only 3/4ths of an inch thick. But being as it is jelly it slips right in very nicely with some lube. The shaft finishes out at 1 inch thick. Mine runs on 2 AA batteries. I think your hubby would love the vibration. Or not. A slim vibe like this with a slight purr slips right in there pretty as you please. I like to give a half turn on the out stroke as my excitement level intensifies. Before we broke up I begged my gf to do me w/a strapon. She wouldn't but she did the next best thing. With a little coaching on my part she was soon dialed in and gal I gotta tell ya it was about 30 minutes of unadulterated bliss for me. I was a complete wreck after that. I was as calm and cool as a California dairy cow on TV. You and hubby should sit down with your clothes on and talk this over. I think its great he has found a whole new dimension of sexual enlightenment. You have it in your power to give him the same level of unadulterated bliss he gives you. Good luck in your quest. :)