Official Community Forums Home

Hi All

neongirl

Well, I've hit my mid life crisis ( for the past year) and don't know what to do any more--I seem to be getting worse, not better.

I have been hooked on this site for months and it has really gotten me interested in new things and experiences. Too bad my husband isn't too interested. I turned 44 yesterday and thank you, I am feeling much better today. I don't do birthdays! Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your posts. They have helped me feel better about myself. :D

nurse-1.jpg

• Members
Well, I've hit my mid life crisis ( for the past year) and don't know what to do any more--I seem to be getting worse, not better.

I have been hooked on this site for months and it has really gotten me interested in new things and experiences. Too bad my husband isn't too interested. I turned 44 yesterday and thank you, I am feeling much better today. I don't do birthdays! Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your posts. They have helped me feel better about myself. :D

nurse-1.jpg

Happy Birthday and welcome. Get him reading on this site and he will turn around. My husband and I both read this site and it works.

• Members

Happy Birthday! :)

I know how you feel. There was a time when I felt I needed something more, different, or just more and My "Always Eager Hubby" just wasn't into it. I took matters into my hands and, devised a plan, because I usually never take no for an answer. Here is what I did. I skulked around some sites and would show him different stuff on the net, and sent him articles I knew would support my point of view. This one is really a nice site because it supports a good clean sort of fun (not smutty). After awhile I surprised him with the first of many surprises...... The first one was kind of benign, and slowly they became more and more interesting and daring. Now, The rule is try it once and see, with the only exception being we'll never bring another person into our bedroom. It my take you a while, but don't give up.

OH; and let me just say my "AEH" and I are pretty conservative. Don't give up, figure out your plan, include a time line and go...... Your time line may have to be adjusted as you go, if you get stuck on one point, but try to stick with it. If you write it down (keep it just for yourself) your more apt to realize your goals.

Good luck and keep us/me posted :)

• Members

WELCOME!!! Have fun and join in we love new friends!

Happy Birthday! :)

I know how you feel. There was a time when I felt I needed something more, different, or just more and My "Always Eager Hubby" just wasn't into it. I took matters into my hands and, devised a plan, because I usually never take no for an answer. Here is what I did. I skulked around some sites and would show him different stuff on the net, and sent him articles I knew would support my point of view. This one is really a nice site because it supports a good clean sort of fun (not smutty). After awhile I surprised him with the first of many surprises...... The first one was kind of benign, and slowly they became more and more interesting and daring. Now, The rule is try it once and see, with the only exception being we'll never bring another person into our bedroom. It my take you a while, but don't give up.

OH; and let me just say my "AEH" and I are pretty conservative. Don't give up, figure out your plan, include a time line and go...... Your time line may have to be adjusted as you go, if you get stuck on one point, but try to stick with it. If you write it down (keep it just for yourself) your more apt to realize your goals.

Good luck and keep us/me posted :)

It will be difficult, He does not like or use a computer. I am getting to the point where I do not care about him.. which is sad, he is a sweet person and we have been married almost 24 years. I have told him I was not happy and he is making an effort so I guess I need to do my part. I know it will take time, but ....

Thanks for your thoughts. I appreciate them!!!

:huh:

Welcome! I love your nurse signature pic!! :kiss:

• Members
It will be difficult, He does not like or use a computer. I am getting to the point where I do not care about him.. which is sad, he is a sweet person and we have been married almost 24 years. I have told him I was not happy and he is making an effort so I guess I need to do my part. I know it will take time, but ....

Thanks for your thoughts. I appreciate them!!!

:huh:

It sounds like you have a lot to work out. Good luck!

**Note: The grass isn't alway greener one the other side. Think very carefully before making any life changing decisions.

• 2 weeks later...