Official Community Forums Home

Clit Toys That Are Not So Hard?

tkla

• Members

Hi, I've been experimenting with toys off and on for about 2 years, and i"m having trouble finding anything that works for me. I'm "finicky" to say the least, but I really really don't like "hard" toys. I have a bullet, I don't like it at all. Is there a softer or jelly like version of the bullet? Anyone else have this issue?

• Members

Cyber Flicker. Best product I have ever purchased. I've already had one die in the line of duty and had to rush out and buy another the next day! :lol: The material has a very realistic feel.

TLP9323-6main.jpg

Also, look for the ones that have the small bullets that go on the finger. The covering jelly part is usually really flexible and not as hard.

I also did a review a couple days ago on the Bliss Vibe, and the 3 heads are made of a soft silicone.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Unfortunately santa didn't get to bring anything fun yet...funds have been very tight...but I'm still looking into getting a few of the ones mentioned. I appreciate all the suggestions!!