Official Community Forums Home

Sex Furnature

• Members

Does anyone have a Liberator Shape, any of them? There are several and I was wanting to know someone here had some or ever used them. What were your thoughts? Any feedback would be great.

Sorry, i misspelled furniture.....hope that doesn't bother anyone.

Edited by crazy1

• 3 months later...
Does anyone have a Liberator Shape, any of them? There are several and I was wanting to know someone here had some or ever used them. What were your thoughts? Any feedback would be great.

Yes I have two of them they are great!! I ahve the small wedge and just purchased the round one as well they help very much so with getting deeper into your girl...they work wonders!!

the wife and i have the wedge and the ramp (i think that's what it's called). They are a lot of fun... but... my wife is rather short which sometimes can make them a lil tough to use.

by the way... what "round one"... is it new? I am intrigued! haha

i agree! they are always under the bed and so big and bulky we never remember to take them out!

• Members

My husband and I have the wedge and the ramp. We prefer using just the wedge because it is smaller and easier manuever in the heat of the passion. The ramp is large and can sometimes be difficult to use, it is especially hard to change positions with it... The wedge is also a perfect size to travel with. They both came with their own zippered cases for storing. The fabric is soft and feels nice against your skin. The foam does not press down and flatten out like a pillow does, so they really help keep you in one position. Ours also came with a dvd and booklet of different shapes and positions. We have definitely enjoyed ours!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

We have the ramp/wedge combo.

The fabric is fabulous...

The positioning assistance is great...

The only drawback we've experienced is that

they don't "adjust well" if you need to move them

at all during sex. We had them running the lengthway of the bed,

and we love to have me standing beside the bed while I am in her.

They grab the sheets really well, and are hard to move...

We wanted to move them so that they were parallel to the headboard...

Of course "drawback", that is a good thing, too... Just know where you want them, so you don't have to move them! They stick to each other fairly well, too... The wedge stays on the ramp quite well, to maintain elevation...

Finally, my sex goddess has her deserved throne to lay on while I am taking care of her!!!! They provide great support... Even for us, as people who are "not so skinny"....

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to throw out another option for the wedge pillows.

Doc Johnson has an inflatable "wedge" pillow that my wife :blink: and I really like.

We were leary of the high cost of the permanent wedges and were to store them. This one was about $50. It includes a repair kit similar to the ones that you would get with a blow up kiddie pool. It also comes with a small manual air pump, but an air compressor works great.

Approx. size is 34" x 22" x 14"

My wife says that the material covering the pillow is comfortable.

One of the things that my wife really likes about it is that we can let a little air out of the wedge and get even more positions out of it <_< . She really likes that it is much more comfortable than trying to put pillows under her.

Because it takes very little time to inflate, we can keep it and take it anywhere we want.

• Members

I bought the black label wedge/ramp combo. It has the restraint system. I also bought the cube and the stage. OMG! I love these things. It really is a high quality product. A little pricey, but so worth it! Thank you for everyone who recommended the site.