Official Community Forums Home

Good Head

dscn

• Members

last night I went to the sex shop here in toronto and bought some "Good Head" the wife did not know that I had went there. so the wife and I went to drop off presents to her cousin because we won't be around for christmas were going to jamaica :D. So when we got home she said came and kiss me and said she wants to suck my dick my eyes just lit up and so I ran up stairs and got the good head mint. So we started kissing and she took off my pants and put some of the good head on and started to suck. I swear she has being reading some of the articles on here because she was deepthroating and and twirling her tonge on the head she had never gone so far down on it and suck it man it was soo good and then that moment was coming upon me and everything started to tense up and then I came right in her mouth and she SWALLOWED IT :D:D Something I always wanted her to do and man it was stupendous wonderful and she did not even know I came I guess the good head took all the taste away and can't wait for the next time.

• Members

WHOA good for you!

• Members

wooohooooo. :D

• Members

Good Head is awesome stuff! And Mint happens to be my favorite! Sounds like it was a good time ;)