Official Community Forums Home

How Do I Know If He Is Getting Sex Else Where?

• Members

i was wondering if someone could tell me how i can tell if a man ejaculates really quick does that mean he is getting sex elsewhere or is he just not getting it at all ? i'm confused

• Members
i was wondering if someone could tell me how i can tell if a man ejaculates really quick does that mean he is getting sex elsewhere or is he just not getting it at all ? i'm confused

Quick ejaculation has NOTHING to do with him getting sex elsewhere but I suppose it could have something to do with him only getting it from you, if he is excited to have that sex!!! He could be EXTREMELY turned on by YOU and just not be able to hold it in. He could be inexperienced - how old is he? He could have some premature or easy ejaculation issues. I would doubt that this correlation could be made between cheating and quick ejaculation.

I would just try to get him to slow down - enjoy the moment - have him stop when he starts to feel the cum feeling and STOP. Perhaps get a cock ring! Read the other posts here on easy ejaculation!

I definitely would not say that this has anything to do with another partner! I would, however, wonder why YOU think that? Other issues at play, like trust issues, are sure to damage a relationship right quick!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Mikayla,thanks for the advice .i was wondering this because i have been having sex with my ex and i am still in love with him . when we were together together he would last for a long time . but now that we're not together and anymore and occasionally have sexual relations hes been quick to ejaculate . this does upset him because he says he wants to satisfye me as well as him enjoying it more ,do u think he has feelings for me that r deep and he is scared to admit it to himself and me? please help i'm confused and not sure if his intentions is just sex or if he misses me and scared to ask me for forgiveness and wants me back ? oh by the way he is 38 yrs old

• Members

I agree with Mikayla. In my experience men ejaculate faster when they're getting less, and there's more of a build up between sexual encounters. I know for my guy when we've been unable to get together for a week or so, I'd better go down on him first and get his initial ejaculation out of the way so that we can take more time with the rest of it. Otherwise it's a short evening for all involved.

• Members

Darling mixedupinlove, I think you and your Ex are at a point where you need have a serious talk and NOT in the bedroom. Find a neutral place, i.e. restaurant, the living room, and really TALK about what kind of relationship you both want and where is this going to take you?? Let him know that you still have feelings for him and go from there. If all he wants is a sex buddy, then you know.

• Members

Yep! Why did you break up in the first place, and WHY does he need your 'forgiveness?' If he is just using you as a booty call, then you may not want that - you are still in love with him - but if he is wanting you back - then let's get that established!

Sometimes people don't know what they have lost until it's gone - perhaps this is the case with your ex - and perhaps in your absence he has found out how hot he was for you and hence the sex issues!

CL is right - talk to him outside the bedroom - be honest with HIM and with YOURSELF!

Good Luck!

Mikayla