Official Community Forums Home

Women's Sex Drives Vs. Men's Sex Drives

Kama

• Members

Do you all agree that men are much more hornier than women? I don't, and I'm usually looked at as crazy. :P I still stick with my opinion though. I do think women can be pickier and that men aren't as concerned with the consequences, but that doesn't make women less sexual or having lower sex drives.

I don't even agree that most men are after one thing. I've met males who I would consider prudes or who don't take every sexual opportunity that comes along. I don't find it hard to believe that a guy will reject a good-looking girl for sex (I've seen it happen, b/c the guy felt grossed out/lost interest that a girl was being so forward or he was already taken). I've seen women that were only looking for booty-calls, where the male half of the couple wanted something serious. I think the men that do want something serious are sadly dismissed as "just wanting one thing".

What about the rest of you? I have a feeling that some of you will agree with me, but I guess the outside world finds it hard to believe?

Do you all agree that men are much more hornier than women? I don't, and I'm usually looked at as crazy. :P I still stick with my opinion though. I do think women can be pickier and that men aren't as concerned with the consequences, but that doesn't make women less sexual or having lower sex drives.

I don't even agree that most men are after one thing. I've met males who I would consider prudes or who don't take every sexual opportunity that comes along. I don't find it hard to believe that a guy will reject a good-looking girl for sex (I've seen it happen, b/c the guy felt grossed out/lost interest that a girl was being so forward or he was already taken). I've seen women that were only looking for booty-calls, where the male half of the couple wanted something serious. I think the men that do want something serious are sadly dismissed as "just wanting one thing".

What about the rest of you? I have a feeling that some of you will agree with me, but I guess the outside world finds it hard to believe?

I think it also depends on the AGE of a man/woman, as far as their sex drives go. Younger men, like in their teens/early 20's, IMO are much hornier than many women of the same age. Many, not ALL. I was uber horny as a young adult, more so in my mid-to-late 20's, than I was in my teen years. But, I was more comfortable with myself too.

I think that young men, especially those that hang in groups, tend to try and boost their "numbers" more. It's a double standard to be sure. The more men a woman sleeps with, she gets "sluttier", where as a man that's slept with a lot of women is a "stud". We don't like to think that we are so old fashioned in our thinking, but you hafta admit that it's still a common way of thinking.

Great question!

• Members

I've seen teenage boys make fun of girls that were sexually active. They were making fun of them more than they were trying to get with them. I don't know. I went to prudish schools.

The double standard exists, no doubt...even though people like to say it doesn't. Words are cheap.

• Members

I bet I have a sex drive higher than you Kama. Why would I say that and I dont know you? Cause I have only had sex twice. And I will screw any chick right now due to my high drive. I want to have a four-some with my ex, her mom, my best friend and her sister. I know I could go 4 rounds in a day for probably 2 weeks before I slow down. I think guys have a sex drive that is either higher than most women's or just always on. Thats my opinion at least.

• Members

My sex drive has always been higher them my partners,

every single one of them, even the relationship I am in now.

• Members
I bet I have a sex drive higher than you Kama. Why would I say that and I dont know you? Cause I have only had sex twice. And I will screw any chick right now due to my high drive. I want to have a four-some with my ex, her mom, my best friend and her sister. I know I could go 4 rounds in a day for probably 2 weeks before I slow down. I think guys have a sex drive that is either higher than most women's or just always on. Thats my opinion at least.

Yes, to be young and stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I think a lot of men THINK they could or would want to have as much sex as you stated above, however given opportunity, they tire.

I think there are a fair number or women with no sex drive and that pulls the women's number's down so to speak.

I think my drive at age 35 is higher or at least equal to my 26 year old boyfriend.

• Members

I thought Kornholio was joking? I agree with Shoop..words are cheap...I think some guys say that to seem macho, but when the time comes..no

When you're not getting something, of course it's on your mind most of the time.

I don't think your sex drive is measured by how many people you want to do or if you're willing to drop your pants in a second, like some guys I've met think. Some guys I've met say "If women have a high sex drive, then why don't you go screwing everyone like some guys do?" Um okay.

• Members
^You're from Alabama? I lived in a preppy and snobby suburb called Vestavia Hills (part of Birmingham) in Alabama. NOT FUN.

I live way down south, in the country, it's only 19 miles from my house to the Fl line. I'm about 80 miles from the coast.