Official Community Forums Home

Mailing Questions

RH12

• Members

Well, I just ordered a toy via 3-5 delivery. it is now Sunday, so I assume it will not be mailed until tomorrow. However, was just wondering when on average does it arrive? say Wednesday? or Thursday?

Also, will it be put it my mailbox, or left at my door?

I have a fairly small mailbox (standard for apartment complexes with many together)

Will I need to sign or does it just get left on my doorstep?

Any information is appreciated, thank you :)

• Members

When it is shipped you will get an email with a tracking number. You do have to allow processing time. You will not have to sign for it. As far as where it is left depends on your mail carrier. I hope that helps.

• Members

Is it required you enter your email? I forgot to register before I ordered, so I dont have access to the info I put in, etc, and Im not sure I remember adding my email address.

If I didnt, is there another way to track?

Thanks for the info

I recieve many packages from TooTimid. B)

Now, it depends on the size of the envelope or box. If you have a small slot for your mail, it's up to the postal carrier. If you can get 8x10" envelopes in your mail slot, and if your mail slot is big enough (as in wide enough too), they may put it in there.

When I get small freebies or even the DVDs, they just leave it in my standard sized mailbox out front. If the package is a larger one, it depends on if TT or I ensure it. Since I'm a Reviewer, I get some larger boxes that have a high $$ amount inside. Meaghan at TT insures it, and UPS brings it, to which I hafta sign for it. If it's a lesser $$ amount, usually under $50 or $75, my mail carrier will either leave a slip in my mailbox, or try and bring it to my door if I'm home.

So, it depends on the size of the toy's packaging and the mailing packaging, & if you insured it, to see where it's gonna go, really.

• Members
I recieve many packages from TooTimid. B)

Now, it depends on the size of the envelope or box. If you have a small slot for your mail, it's up to the postal carrier. If you can get 8x10" envelopes in your mail slot, and if your mail slot is big enough (as in wide enough too), they may put it in there.

When I get small freebies or even the DVDs, they just leave it in my standard sized mailbox out front. If the package is a larger one, it depends on if TT or I ensure it. Since I'm a Reviewer, I get some larger boxes that have a high $$ amount inside. Meaghan at TT insures it, and UPS brings it, to which I hafta sign for it. If it's a lesser $$ amount, usually under $50 or $75, my mail carrier will either leave a slip in my mailbox, or try and bring it to my door if I'm home.

So, it depends on the size of the toy's packaging and the mailing packaging, & if you insured it, to see where it's gonna go, really.

Thanks for the info :)

Really wish I had registered so I could track it. Yeah no way it will fit in my mail box, so guess I will have to go pick it up. Thanks :D

• Members
Thanks for the info :)

Really wish I had registered so I could track it. Yeah no way it will fit in my mail box, so guess I will have to go pick it up. Thanks :D

They do put a tracking number on all packages. You will either get an e-mail or go to the My Account page through teh TT homepage and you can check the status there. :) Sooooo What's ya get? I'd ask anything fun, but well, haha duh.

• Members
They do put a tracking number on all packages. You will either get an e-mail or go to the My Account page through teh TT homepage and you can check the status there. :) Sooooo What's ya get? I'd ask anything fun, but well, haha duh.

Ultimate Pearl Beaded Rabbit Vibrator

;)

http://shop.tootimid.com/images/view.aspx?productId=4815

Hoping its as nice as the reviews!

Thanks for the help :D

Also though, the thing is I just ordered it by adding to cart, and then going through checkout, I didnt register until after Id ordered =/ So I guess theres no way to track it?

• Members
Also though, the thing is I just ordered it by adding to cart, and then going through checkout, I didnt register until after Id ordered =/ So I guess theres no way to track it?

I just went through teh ordering steps, even as a new customer you still had to supply your e-mail. You should have gotten a confirmation e-mail (check you spam box, yahoo is particularly bad about junking their e-mails), they need to confirm your payment and give you a recipt. If you don't have an e-mail and it's not showing under your account e-mail Rob or send him a PM (i'd normally say Meg, but i hear rumors she's on vacation.....) They'll be able to find your order if by nothing else then by the credit card you used! They are always willing to work with you. Love them! :)

PS the toy looks fun and will likely come in a small box, but you can also check in the e-mail!

• Members
I just went through teh ordering steps, even as a new customer you still had to supply your e-mail. You should have gotten a confirmation e-mail (check you spam box, yahoo is particularly bad about junking their e-mails), they need to confirm your payment and give you a recipt. If you don't have an e-mail and it's not showing under your account e-mail Rob or send him a PM (i'd normally say Meg, but i hear rumors she's on vacation.....) They'll be able to find your order if by nothing else then by the credit card you used! They are always willing to work with you. Love them! :)

PS the toy looks fun and will likely come in a small box, but you can also check in the e-mail!

Ill have to email him, because I didnt put in my email for some odd reason since it didnt say it was a required field.

Thanks , youre alot of help :D

(totally new to this)

• Members
Well, I emailed Rob but in my messages it doesnt say I sent anything, so I hope the PM went through.

It wont unless you mark it specifically to save yor sent messages, if you are concerned that teh PM didn't get to him here's their general contact info:

If you need customer service or general information you may call: 888-660-8970. International customers call: 603-384-3600. You may also email: CustomerService@tootimid.com. Office hours M-Thurs 9am-5pm EST and Fri 9am - 3pm EST.

• Members

I'm sure it was sent, it won't put a copy in your sent unless you check the option when sending the message. :)

Give Rob a day or two, he'll respond. He's good at keeping up with us. :D

• Members

Thanks everyone, youre really great.

This is like the most amazing site in the world. Big props to everyone who takes care of everything :D especially the staff, you seem to be "every customer matters"

and that means a lot :D

Ill be patient, im just excited!