Official Community Forums Home

Firmer & Longer Lasting Erections

Mikayla1

• Members

If you guys are like me, you are probably pretty skeptical about those male enhancement creams that are all over the market now. I mean, how could a cream possible deliver a harder, longer-lasting erection? I was curious - and when I am curious I try something out for myself - or in this case, have my hubby try it out! So we tried Max Size Enhancement Cream, and I was shocked at the results!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4759

Let me ask you, guys, do you want your erection to be a little FIRMER? Do you want to last LONGER? Why did I even ask, OF COURSE YOU DO – and you know what – your partner wants that ALSO! No matter what the reason – medical or just for something a little “extra” – this cream will give you what you have been craving – a FIRMER, THICKER, LONGER-LASTING ERECTION!

My hubby doesn’t have any serious erectile issues, but hey, who couldn’t use a little more firmness, right? I figure this is a product that could benefit anyone, so we decided to test it out – couldn’t hurt!

Before our foreplay started getting too hot, I started to rub the cream onto my hubby’s semi-erect penis. It is not greasy or oily and is NON-STAINING, which I love! As soon as I started rubbing it, my hubby started getting harder. “Hey hon, is that the rubbing or the cream that is giving you the boner,” I asked with a smile and a wink? He replied, “actually, that cream has a cooling sensation and it feels like it is tightening my shaft, so I think it is both….but the rubbing is damn good of course dear!” I continued to rub and soon his erection was full-on and very stiff!

Since this cream is not safe to ingest, we proceeded to our sex. As I slid down onto my hubby’s very erect penis, I immediately noticed that I could feel that cooling sensation on my clit and my inner vaginal walls too! It was very, very, very NICE! My clit got harder instantly, as my hubby’s penis had – which was a double bonus for me! As we pounded away, the cooling sensation lasted and lasted – and SO DID MY HUBBY! His erection was harder and he was definitely lasting longer! We changed positions multiple times – and if his erection was going to loose a little something (sorry hon, have to tell the people!) that is when it would have – but it stayed at FULL attention! This cream was doing the trick!

As I orgasmed repeatedly, my hubby kept going! Normally, after a few squeezes during orgasm he will loose a little firmness – hey, I squeeze tight, you know! – but he was still HARD! All the way to the finish line, panting and sweating, his penis remained harder than usual! He was immensely pleased and so was I!

According to the instructions, continued use brings added benefits – I don’t know what more this cream could do, but we are slapping this wonder juice on his dick every time we have sex! The only downfall is that you can’t eat it – so no oral after it is on – but I think I can live with that – and I know my hubby can!

Therefore, this product definitely gets Mikayla’s seal of approval – and Mikayla’s hubby’s seal too! I HIGHLY suggest this product to any man who might need it – or just want it – as it is pleasurable for the man AND the woman.

While I caution that it may not work for every man (some medical conditions may render it not as effective), I would definitely suggest that it is given a try – it couldn’t hurt, right? Come on guys, get your firmer hard-on in a tube – your partner will love you for it!

Happy Hard-On's to ALL and to ALL a good-night!

Mikayla ;)

If you guys are like me, you are probably pretty skeptical about those male enhancement creams that are all over the market now. I mean, how could a cream possible deliver a harder, longer-lasting erection? I was curious - and when I am curious I try something out for myself - or in this case, have my hubby try it out! So we tried Max Size Enhancement Cream, and I was shocked at the results!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4759

Let me ask you, guys, do you want your erection to be a little FIRMER? Do you want to last LONGER? Why did I even ask, OF COURSE YOU DO – and you know what – your partner wants that ALSO! No matter what the reason – medical or just for something a little “extra” – this cream will give you what you have been craving – a FIRMER, THICKER, LONGER-LASTING ERECTION!

My hubby doesn’t have any serious erectile issues, but hey, who couldn’t use a little more firmness, right? I figure this is a product that could benefit anyone, so we decided to test it out – couldn’t hurt!

Before our foreplay started getting too hot, I started to rub the cream onto my hubby’s semi-erect penis. It is not greasy or oily and is NON-STAINING, which I love! As soon as I started rubbing it, my hubby started getting harder. “Hey hon, is that the rubbing or the cream that is giving you the boner,” I asked with a smile and a wink? He replied, “actually, that cream has a cooling sensation and it feels like it is tightening my shaft, so I think it is both….but the rubbing is damn good of course dear!” I continued to rub and soon his erection was full-on and very stiff!

Since this cream is not safe to ingest, we proceeded to our sex. As I slid down onto my hubby’s very erect penis, I immediately noticed that I could feel that cooling sensation on my clit and my inner vaginal walls too! It was very, very, very NICE! My clit got harder instantly, as my hubby’s penis had – which was a double bonus for me! As we pounded away, the cooling sensation lasted and lasted – and SO DID MY HUBBY! His erection was harder and he was definitely lasting longer! We changed positions multiple times – and if his erection was going to loose a little something (sorry hon, have to tell the people!) that is when it would have – but it stayed at FULL attention! This cream was doing the trick!

As I orgasmed repeatedly, my hubby kept going! Normally, after a few squeezes during orgasm he will loose a little firmness – hey, I squeeze tight, you know! – but he was still HARD! All the way to the finish line, panting and sweating, his penis remained harder than usual! He was immensely pleased and so was I!

According to the instructions, continued use brings added benefits – I don’t know what more this cream could do, but we are slapping this wonder juice on his dick every time we have sex! The only downfall is that you can’t eat it – so no oral after it is on – but I think I can live with that – and I know my hubby can!

Therefore, this product definitely gets Mikayla’s seal of approval – and Mikayla’s hubby’s seal too! I HIGHLY suggest this product to any man who might need it – or just want it – as it is pleasurable for the man AND the woman.

While I caution that it may not work for every man (some medical conditions may render it not as effective), I would definitely suggest that it is given a try – it couldn’t hurt, right? Come on guys, get your firmer hard-on in a tube – your partner will love you for it!

Happy Hard-On's to ALL and to ALL a good-night!

Mikayla ;)

Mikala I will have to try this "max-size cream" it the least I can do for my SO. Besides all the products that you have endorsed and we have tried have been excellent. I think we will both enjoy this also. Toby

• 1 year later...
  • Members

UPDATE!!!

My favorite hard-on cream IS safe to ingest - so you can get your man extra hard and then give him oral lovin' to boot! Can't wait to try it for that purpose - with the cream and the BJ my night surely just got much better!!!

• Members

That's mighty kind of you sir (tips hat)

The nice thing about this cream is that even if your man can get an erection (as mine can) the cream just adds a little hardness to it - as well as giving YOU a nice, tingly sensation when he is inside you! All in all, since I was skeptical about these creams too, I have been impressed every time we used this cream!

I'm usually skeptical about these types of products too. Tried a few here and there, and have always been disappointed. :( It's great to know that there are a few of them out there that actually DO work! Thanks for the detailed review! It's always fun and informative to read them!