Official Community Forums Home

Female Ejaculation

sun_flower969

What position works best for you...  

28 members have voted

1. 1. I ejaculate best from this technique (pick one)

• Woman on top
    • Missionary
    • Doggie
    • sex including a toy
    • masturbation w/or w/o a toy
    • other (please describe!)
  2. 2. I find it difficult to ejaculate in this way (pick one)

• Woman on top
    • Missionary
    • Doggie
    • sex including a toy
    • masturbation w/or w/o a toy
    • other (please describe!)
  3. 3. Being able to ejaculate is... (multiple answers OK)

• Enjoyable to me
    • Enjoyable to my SO
    • Not enjoyable to me
    • Not enjoyable to my SO
    • A big inconvenient mess, but still great!
    • Something I wish I could do

• Members

Once upon a time, everything had to be perfect for me to "FE". Now, watch out.......

any one else?

• Members
Lol I'll be honest that's the old stand by moan and groan ( nt quite go so far as to fake it) position. I pretty much hate doggy, they may as well just puta bag over my head because from that angle it could be anyone.

The arches and curves of a woman's back and ass are truly works of art... so do NOT mistake a man's desire for doggie with wanting anonymous sex.

I can tell it is MY girl in front of me... the way her hair spills onto her shoulders... the goosebumps that rise as she gets orgasmic chills... the way she grinds back onto me as we move... In my opinion, you really need to rethink your view on this position. Having a prejudice against doggie, you might not be enjoying a very erotic, very sensual and very close position in the way you could.

• Members
The arches and curves of a woman's back and ass are truly works of art... so do NOT mistake a man's desire for doggie with wanting anonymous sex.

I can tell it is MY girl in front of me... the way her hair spills onto her shoulders... the goosebumps that rise as she gets orgasmic chills... the way she grinds back onto me as we move... In my opinion, you really need to rethink your view on this position. Having a prejudice against doggie, you might not be enjoying a very erotic, very sensual and very close position in the way you could.

While doggie isn't my favorite, it's up there. It can be very erotic, sensual etc.... as stated above. Try it again with an open mind.

• Members

I agree with the other's on doggie style. It's me and my GF's favorite position. We know who's in front of us and feel it's just as intimate.

• Members

Not to mention the angles and accessibility! I cum so hard during Doggie style... almost like no other!

• Members

If I was picking a fav position, doggy might be it. Yes, it might seem impersonal but for me at this point during sex, I was not wanting romance. It leaves me feeling "taken" or "owned" in a really great way.

• Members
So I have squirted one time and it was through masturbation with a "toy". I use quotes because I had not purchased a toy at that point but was always horny and in need of penetration. I thought I had peed myself because I had never heard of squirting so I didn't know what was happening. I even smelled the wet spot on the chair that I was in at the time and that was why I thought I had peed myself it smelt faintly like urine.

So yesterday I was having sex with my girlfriend and she likes to fuck me with her fingers. I enjoy it but last night she was hitting my g-spot and I had the I have to pee moment but was so uncomfortable and not able to relax. I was so scared I was really going to pee on my GF that I started crying. But she is so great to me that she was like it's ok if you do pee I wouldn't be mad or judge you and besides the cats have peed in the bed a number of times so you have nothing to worry about (we have two Russian Blues who are very particular about their box).

With that I have a question ( I can start a new thread if that would be more appropriate), how do you relax enough to enjoy the pleasure you are feeling so that you can squirt??

It really is strange how every woman is different. The first time I got 'er dun with the G-spot O was by myself, both clitoral stimulation and while using a dildo. I think the key thing about achieving it is complete and total relaxation and overwhelming arousal. I warm up with some naughty videos, or even some personal fantasy, and allot a good amount of time! Tensing up and getting frustrated is both psychologically and physically disabling if you're trying to reach that ultimate O...once ya get it you're spoiled for life!! LOL And definitely read Mikayla's Holy Grail article, it is RIGHT ON POINT!

• Members
It really is strange how every woman is different. The first time I got 'er dun with the G-spot O was by myself, both clitoral stimulation and while using a dildo. I think the key thing about achieving it is complete and total relaxation and overwhelming arousal. I warm up with some naughty videos, or even some personal fantasy, and allot a good amount of time! Tensing up and getting frustrated is both psychologically and physically disabling if you're trying to reach that ultimate O...once ya get it you're spoiled for life!! LOL And definitely read Mikayla's Holy Grail article, it is RIGHT ON POINT!

I think you are EXACTLY right!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I'm only really able to squirt by fingering myself or having the hubs finger me. I think what's holding me back from squirting in other positions is because I've come to firmly believe that only fingers can get my to reenact old faithful. But as they say it's all in the head. The hubs and I must put this theory to a test.

Btw here's my input on the doggie position (insert orgasm here)

But really it's a great position with infinite variations. It's extremely intimate and great in many situations...ie in attaining mile high club status or christening new furniture. I personally love looking over my shoulder watching the hubs try to hold cumming while he throws me off the edge. If you think doggie is ho hum try a little clit play aye? :lol:

• Members
I'm only really able to squirt by fingering myself or having the hubs finger me. I think what's holding me back from squirting in other positions is because I've come to firmly believe that only fingers can get my to reenact old faithful. But as they say it's all in the head. The hubs and I must put this theory to a test.

See and I can't do it by myself!!!

I absolutely love doggie style. Something about my husband humping me from behind and ramming his cock into me is such a turn on!!! I have yet to FE. I don't even think I am close : (

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I think I may have had FE for the first time last weekend, but I'm not completely certain. I was lying on my back masturbating while my husband was stimulating my nipples with his mouth (one of my favorite things to do, though he doesn't much care for it--such a shame...). I felt the rush of fluids and a few moments later I had my "O", but it wasn't as intense as I was expecting. It felt like a normal orgasm, just with a bigger mess. I was a little disappointed that I hadn't done it on my husband's dick or in his mouth because I'm sure he would have had a much greater appreciation for it that way, and likely myself by proxy. I'm still working on recreating it, but have yet to have any success. I think it was partially because we were on vacation in a very nice hotel room, so it was easier to relax and fully enjoy it.

• Members

Funny, I don't know why but for some reason I'm having a hard time lately. I get to the big O but not FE. Any one else on the board ever have an issue with it. I also wonder, if it's in part about hormonal changes that are to come. I really don't want to just dump it off as hormonal, but I just don't know? Anything from anybody would be helpful.

• Members
Funny, I don't know why but for some reason I'm having a hard time lately. I get to the big O but not FE. Any one else on the board ever have an issue with it. I also wonder, if it's in part about hormonal changes that are to come. I really don't want to just dump it off as hormonal, but I just don't know? Anything from anybody would be helpful.

LL have you ever had FE before? Forgive me I don't remember... I know that Mikayla said sometimes it has to do with hydration. I have to agree. Maybe try switching positions... I do best from behind.

• Members
LL have you ever had FE before? Forgive me I don't remember... I know that Mikayla said sometimes it has to do with hydration. I have to agree. Maybe try switching positions... I do best from behind.

Yes, but old faithful (position) not working. Are you talking hydration ie drinking more water or something else?

• Members
Yes, but old faithful (position) not working. Are you talking hydration ie drinking more water or something else?

Yeah that's what I mean. What position works best for you?

• Members
Yeah that's what I mean. What position works best for you?

Doggie....

Could be hydration, I'll try drinking more water and see.

• Members

Last night I squirted so many times I lost count! I did it on top of him and then from behind. Lately it has been like this for me. It is totally insane! There have been times when I get the"feeling" but no FE. Don't worry about it! as long as you have the orgasm!

I mean damn! Sometimes I am wishing for the less messy days! You know as I mop the floor or change the linens...

• Members
Last night I squirted so many times I lost count! I did it on top of him and then from behind. Lately it has been like this for me. It is totally insane!

DIRTY THIRTIES SUNNY, DIRTY THIRTIES!!! :D

*just wait till your fabulous 40's!

• Members
DIRTY THIRTIES SUNNY, DIRTY THIRTIES!!! :D

*just wait till your fabulous 40's!

I don't have to wait much longer! I'll be 40 in Sept! EEEK!!!!! How come I still feel 19!

• Members
I don't have to wait much longer! I'll be 40 in Sept! EEEK!!!!! How come I still feel 19!

It's all that sex, it's keeping you young! ;)

• Members
It's all that sex, it's keeping you young! ;)

LOL well I swear I would weigh 20lbs more if it weren't for the frequency! So that counts for something!