Official Community Forums Home

Female Ejaculation

sun_flower969

What position works best for you...  

28 members have voted

1. 1. I ejaculate best from this technique (pick one)

• Woman on top
    • Missionary
    • Doggie
    • sex including a toy
    • masturbation w/or w/o a toy
    • other (please describe!)
  2. 2. I find it difficult to ejaculate in this way (pick one)

• Woman on top
    • Missionary
    • Doggie
    • sex including a toy
    • masturbation w/or w/o a toy
    • other (please describe!)
  3. 3. Being able to ejaculate is... (multiple answers OK)

• Enjoyable to me
    • Enjoyable to my SO
    • Not enjoyable to me
    • Not enjoyable to my SO
    • A big inconvenient mess, but still great!
    • Something I wish I could do

• Members

Just wondering! I know there are lots of you girlies on here experiencing this. I am interested!!! Guys chime in on your SO's behalf if you want! Thanks for your answers/participation in advance! :)

• Members

For me, the best way to squirt is me on my back, my hubby using a combo of a glass dildo and his fingers / tongue and me using a bullet on my clit. Works like a charm - EVERY time!

• Members
For me, the best way to squirt is me on my back, my hubby using a combo of a glass dildo and his fingers / tongue and me using a bullet on my clit. Works like a charm - EVERY time!

SHIT! I forgot to include oral!!! What the HELL! Oh well I guess "Other" is there! Thanks BABY! :kiss:

• Members

Since I get sex so rarely and I have been negelecting my toys, I squirt from just the mere thought of sex any more. Usually some digital works quickest for me, but if the guy is good and is willing to take a littl ebit of time i usually squirt from sex. But not doggie it so impersonal!

• Members
Since I get sex so rarely and I have been negelecting my toys, I squirt from just the mere thought of sex any more. Usually some digital works quickest for me, but if the guy is good and is willing to take a littl ebit of time i usually squirt from sex. But not doggie it so impersonal!

That's funny! I totally have real success during doggie!

Cool how we are all different!

• Members
That's funny! I totally have real success during doggie!

Cool how we are all different!

Lol I'll be honest that's the old stand by moan and groan ( nt quite go so far as to fake it) position. I pretty much hate doggy, they may as well just puta bag over my head because from that angle it could be anyone.

• Members

Never have before.... I plan to change that this summer.... xD

• Members

Oh I agree once you have had your first it is wonderful. I remember my first and thinking oh crap what the hell happened as I was not aware of what it was. My other half got a good laugh out of it. Since thenyou just want more and more....ok well I do I can't speak for all of you.....hehee.

• Members
Lol I'll be honest that's the old stand by moan and groan ( nt quite go so far as to fake it) position. I pretty much hate doggy, they may as well just puta bag over my head because from that angle it could be anyone.

Not with your sweet ass Suzy! (not that I've seen it but I am sure it is!)

• Members
I pretty much hate doggy, they may as well just puta bag over my head because from that angle it could be anyone.

I've always felt the same way, Suzy, but the last couple of times it wasn't quite so bad. I KNOW he was hitting my g-spot, and he was enjoying it so much that it gave me pleasure. So maybe it's not so bad. I just hope someday I can squirt.....

• Review Team

I only have a few times and each time toys were involved in some way. It takes a lot to get me there so maybe that's why.

• Members
I only have a few times and each time toys were involved in some way. It takes a lot to get me there so maybe that's why.

HEY! at least you have done it so it will become more and more. You'll see!

• Members
My wife loves dog style,,she can work her clit while I take my time in her pussy and I play with her ass. She always cums(1-2 times) and good! She gets real wet so I think she kinda squirts. She also loves to squat on my dick and watch it go in and out. Then she grinds on my cock and leg till she comes real hard(and wet) her cum gets my thigh all wet. She also loves it when she is on her knees and I lick her ass and pussy as she uses her vibe on her clit. Some times I tie her to the bed and drive her crazy(20-30 mins) before I put my cock in. I make sure she cums 2-3 or more times before I do. Sometimes she likes to jerk me off to see how far my cum goes.

Well then! *ahem*!

• Members

Anyone else?

• Members

We really enjoy doggie as well. So many variations of things you can do during doggie.

• Review Team
My wife loves dog style,,she can work her clit while I take my time in her pussy and I play with her ass. She always cums(1-2 times) and good! She gets real wet so I think she kinda squirts. She also loves to squat on my dick and watch it go in and out. Then she grinds on my cock and leg till she comes real hard(and wet) her cum gets my thigh all wet. She also loves it when she is on her knees and I lick her ass and pussy as she uses her vibe on her clit. Some times I tie her to the bed and drive her crazy(20-30 mins) before I put my cock in. I make sure she cums 2-3 or more times before I do. Sometimes she likes to jerk me off to see how far my cum goes.

Well, ummm, nice! <anyone else need a shower???>

;)

• Members
Well, ummm, nice! <anyone else need a shower???>

;)

NO kidding! hahaha a COLD one!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
OK, the only time i have squirted was with a vibrator, never during sex. Having sex actually distracts me and while i can get off, i don't get to the squirting stage. any advice?

The only thing I can say is relaxation! That is key! Plus maybe different positions.

Everyone is different! Just keep trying! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

So I have squirted one time and it was through masturbation with a "toy". I use quotes because I had not purchased a toy at that point but was always horny and in need of penetration. I thought I had peed myself because I had never heard of squirting so I didn't know what was happening. I even smelled the wet spot on the chair that I was in at the time and that was why I thought I had peed myself it smelt faintly like urine.

So yesterday I was having sex with my girlfriend and she likes to fuck me with her fingers. I enjoy it but last night she was hitting my g-spot and I had the I have to pee moment but was so uncomfortable and not able to relax. I was so scared I was really going to pee on my GF that I started crying. But she is so great to me that she was like it's ok if you do pee I wouldn't be mad or judge you and besides the cats have peed in the bed a number of times so you have nothing to worry about (we have two Russian Blues who are very particular about their box).

With that I have a question ( I can start a new thread if that would be more appropriate), how do you relax enough to enjoy the pleasure you are feeling so that you can squirt??

• Members
So I have squirted one time and it was through masturbation with a "toy". I use quotes because I had not purchased a toy at that point but was always horny and in need of penetration. I thought I had peed myself because I had never heard of squirting so I didn't know what was happening. I even smelled the wet spot on the chair that I was in at the time and that was why I thought I had peed myself it smelt faintly like urine.

So yesterday I was having sex with my girlfriend and she likes to fuck me with her fingers. I enjoy it but last night she was hitting my g-spot and I had the I have to pee moment but was so uncomfortable and not able to relax. I was so scared I was really going to pee on my GF that I started crying. But she is so great to me that she was like it's ok if you do pee I wouldn't be mad or judge you and besides the cats have peed in the bed a number of times so you have nothing to worry about (we have two Russian Blues who are very particular about their box).

With that I have a question ( I can start a new thread if that would be more appropriate), how do you relax enough to enjoy the pleasure you are feeling so that you can squirt??

My answer would be however you can! whatever you need to do to relax DO it! :) just try to go with it and don't worry! You won't pee! There are books out there on FE as well! Very helpful! Good luck to you!

• Members
Good luck! Your first squirt is amazing! (not that it goes down hill from there, cause it definitely doesn't)

LOL Thanks!

I'm looking forward to it! My current so was able to bring me to my first gspot orgasm, but no squirting with it.... We have a LOT of things we are going to try this summer.... ;)