Official Community Forums Home

Inconsiderate Jerks

triedntru

• Members

So, as everyone knows I'm going through a divorce. But now I'm pissed off to high hell. I was supposed to go to work today...you know, where I earn my money... But my daughter couldn't go to grandma's cause she has the flu and I"m not exposing my 84 y/o grandmother to the flu! So I asked my STBX if he could crash here and watch kids so I can work. I may not like him much now, but normally he is ok with the kids. So he said yes (bear in mind, he has no home cause he got kicked out of his brothers...long story). Now, I have to be up at 4-430 to get ready, when I got up, he wasn't here yet, so I called, he finally shows up with alcohol on his breath. Ummm NOOO!!! So when I asked if he could get my daughter her medicine at 630 he said no. We're talking tylenol here to keep her fever at least somewhat down. Now, Is it too much to ask that you come back at a decent time WITHOUT alcohol on the breath to take care of your kids?!?! I'm sorry it's so long, I"m just so pissed off!!! Then he has the balls to ask me if it's a bad time for a booty call yet? WTF!!!!! Sorry, I'm just extremely pissed off. I'll quit ranting for now. Thanks for listening TNT

• Members

What a douche.

• Members

Oh, I understand how upset you are, believe me, I do.

Aren't you glad you are getting rid of him? What a jerk.

So, as everyone knows I'm going through a divorce. But now I'm pissed off to high hell. I was supposed to go to work today...you know, where I earn my money... But my daughter couldn't go to grandma's cause she has the flu and I"m not exposing my 84 y/o grandmother to the flu! So I asked my STBX if he could crash here and watch kids so I can work. I may not like him much now, but normally he is ok with the kids. So he said yes (bear in mind, he has no home cause he got kicked out of his brothers...long story). Now, I have to be up at 4-430 to get ready, when I got up, he wasn't here yet, so I called, he finally shows up with alcohol on his breath. Ummm NOOO!!! So when I asked if he could get my daughter her medicine at 630 he said no. We're talking tylenol here to keep her fever at least somewhat down. Now, Is it too much to ask that you come back at a decent time WITHOUT alcohol on the breath to take care of your kids?!?! I'm sorry it's so long, I"m just so pissed off!!! Then he has the balls to ask me if it's a bad time for a booty call yet? WTF!!!!! Sorry, I'm just extremely pissed off. I'll quit ranting for now. Thanks for listening TNT

I know you're pissed, and, please don't get me wrong, but, if you smelled alcohol on his breath when he came in, you should have said something like "Thanks for letting me & your daughter count on you by coming here to watch her, & having alcohol on your breath. Way to be a role model & responsible parent. Buh-bye", and kick his ass out. And then asking him to give your child medicine with alcohol in his system, not the best thought in the world either.

Again, I know you're pissed off, but, even though he asked for the divorce, he will be going thru a bunch of emotions too. So, try not to expect too much out of him. And, expect to be disappointed with most of his decisions. Hopefully it'll get better. But, now that you're getting a divorce, what he does is totally on HIM (though everyone's actions are on themselves anyway), but I hope you know what I mean by that. But, you're no longer a couple, so hopefully, it won't have as much impact on YOU anymore.

I hope that feelings can settle down, and he can grow up to help you with his kids too. *HUGS*

• Members

The only booty he should be getting from you would be at the end of your foot when it connects with his ass! I would think long and hard before even allowing him a visit. He is likely to put her in car to hold his beer while he drives!

If that sounds rude it's because I have drawn into the middle of this same situation this week but the side I took a stand on is unpopular because I feel it's the safest one for my granddaughter. I guess I won't hear from my daughter or her mom for quite a while but FUCK THE NONSENSE!