• Bikini
    • Hipsters
    • Boy Cut
    • Thong
    • G-string
    • T-String
    • Crotchless
    • Who wears underwear?
  2. 2. What kind of material do you like?

• Cotton
    • Lace
    • Silk
    • Satin
    • Leather
    • Other- Please List Below
  3. 3. What color do you prefer?

• White
    • Red
    • Black
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Purple
    • Pink
    • Yellow
    • Patterned
    • Screen Printed

• Members
LOL not yet! but I looked!

How do you like em? ...and for that matter how does hubby like them!!!???

Yes, got a pair at Nordstrom's. They're really pretty, comforts ok, hubby likes them, I just don't like my hip and thigh area being so covered. I feel sexier in something with a thinner thigh area. I think that's the issue. Now you?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Yes, got a pair at Nordstrom's. They're really pretty, comforts ok, hubby likes them, I just don't like my hip and thigh area being so covered. I feel sexier in something with a thinner thigh area. I think that's the issue. Now you?

See that's how I am....I think they look so cute on the tiny, tight-assed models you see but when I wear them I feel like too much of my booty is hanging out and they feel like they are riding up....If my ass is going to be hanging out I just like the way it looks and feels better in the thongs though I do have quiet a collection of the lacy boy shorts too and am always buying some other cute pair, they mostly just stay in the drawer. Matter of fact it has come to my attention that my lingerie collection has reached ridiculous proportions - I mean how many bra/panty sets, nighties, corsets and garters can you possibly wear? ...I could open my own store! This addiction has GOT to stop! :rolleyes:

• Members
See that's how I am....I think they look so cute on the tiny, tight-assed models you see but when I wear them I feel like too much of my booty is hanging out and they feel like they are riding up....If my ass is going to be hanging out I just like the way it looks and feels better in the thongs though I do have quiet a collection of the lacy boy shorts too and am always buying some other cute pair, they mostly just stay in the drawer. Matter of fact it has come to my attention that my lingerie collection has reached ridiculous proportions - I mean how many bra/panty sets, nighties, corsets and garters can you possibly wear? ...I could open my own store! This addiction has GOT to stop! :rolleyes:

Yeah but Cripes Chloe!! You have an ass like a model so I don't get it!! :*

HA as I am reading this I got an email from a lingerie shop. They are having a sale on panties 4 for 25 LOL

Click here!

I cant post a pic MOHD I have been shot down! but I think you have seen enough of me anyway mister!! ;)

• Members

I love, love, love lingerie like you and have a fabulous collection of it. All feminine and sexy. When you find something you've forgotten about it's a happy day! This addiction is a good one. Once a year I clean out my stuff and get ride things I think I'm done with; then promise my self I won't buy another thing...... broken promises every time. Guess what it's ok! BTW, I'm a size 2. Being all covered up by a boy short is to much, I like skin just enough to give a peek and make you want to see more. The boy short falls just short of that.

• Members
I got me two pairs of those lacy hipsters this week. Beige and Rose to match my new Miracle Bras ;)

They are on sale 3 for $30 right now. HTH.

LOL I have orange, lime green, red and black! They are really great!! My new favorite!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

No actually I haven't. I have a ton going on but I swear I will and I will post!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

ALLL RIGHTY!!!!

Got a couple thongs, tried a pair last night and not only did I try them, I wore them to work to give them a fair shot!!

Here is my conclusion:

I think thongs are great for women who are relatively slim, I am quite curvy and at first I did try to fix my "wedge" a bunch of times LOL. I swear it just gets lost up there!!! hahaha

I was very aware of it all night but toward the end I stopped noticing. I think I may wear them on occasion but my fave is still the lace boyshorts!

:kiss:

• Members
ALLL RIGHTY!!!!

Got a couple thongs, tried a pair last night and not only did I try them, I wore them to work to give them a fair shot!!

Here is my conclusion:

I think thongs are great for women who are relatively slim, I am quite curvy and at first I did try to fix my "wedge" a bunch of times LOL. I swear it just gets lost up there!!! hahaha

I was very aware of it all night but toward the end I stopped noticing. I think I may wear them on occasion but my fave is still the lace boyshorts!

:kiss:

Good for you! You tried it. I guess we'll each stick to our favorites. I liked the experiment. What can we do for our next one? Any Idea's?

• Members
Good for you! You tried it. I guess we'll each stick to our favorites. I liked the experiment. What can we do for our next one? Any Idea's?

Ohhhh IDK! Maybe we can dare each other to do things outside of our comfort zone come back and report! LOL

• Members
Ohhhh IDK! Maybe we can dare each other to do things outside of our comfort zone come back and report! LOL

You are a wicked women Sunny :D !

I must say, I prefer as a man, my wife not to wear any panties. Just something that turns me on to see her walk around in just a shirt, one that comes down to cover half her butt

• Members
I must say, I prefer as a man, my wife not to wear any panties. Just something that turns me on to see her walk around in just a shirt, one that comes down to cover half her butt

My husband loves when I walk around in his button down shirt, sleeves rolled, nothing underneath. Hmmm, haven;t done that in a while.

• Members

Well, you didn't invite me to dare, but I'll throw one out anyway.

If you get the newpaper delivered, put on one of those thongs and a skimpy tank top and run out like that to get it one morning. You can do it while it is still dark. (It would help if it wasn't 10 frickin' degrees out; might have to save this one till spring time.)

• Members
Well, you didn't invite me to dare, but I'll throw one out anyway.

If you get the newpaper delivered, put on one of those thongs and a skimpy tank top and run out like that to get it one morning. You can do it while it is still dark. (It would help if it wasn't 10 frickin' degrees out; might have to save this one till spring time.)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh yea, that will work real well out here in the suburbs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
wait a minute and let me get my binoculars ready....... :rolleyes:

:lol: I don't think your binoculars are that strong..... :lol: Not unless you work for NASA

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I just found the skimpiest of boy-short panties. I think I'll try again and let you know.... one never knows. Besides I just read the thong is OUT big time. :(

• Members
I just found the skimpiest of boy-short panties. I think I'll try again and let you know.... one never knows. Besides I just read the thong is OUT big time. :(

I love the boy-short panties, but I am shattered that thongs are out. Nothing I like seeing better than a nice tight ass and a thong.

• Members
I love the boy-short panties, but I am shattered that thongs are out. Nothing I like seeing better than a nice tight ass and a thong.

Trust me they still have there place, but it's not the hight of fashion :(

• 4 months later...
  • Members

My husband loves when I walk around in his button down shirt, sleeves rolled, nothing underneath. Hmmm, haven;t done that in a while.

There's something really sexy about an almost naked woman in an oversized button-down shirt...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

There's something really sexy about an almost naked woman in an oversized button-down shirt...

Really why? More so that a VERY sexy nighty?