Official Community Forums Home

Location, Location, Location

shyla

• Members

I always have a fantasy about doing it in somewhat public places. i don't want to get caught i just enjoy the thought of trying to be quiet getting our pleasure while others go about ordinary activities.

my fav fantasy is dating someone who works in an office scheduling and afternoon meeting with his secretary. we go behind closed doors (though the wall behind his desk is just a panel of glass) and i sit in front of him on his desk. i'm wearing a skirt and no underclothes. he takes me on the desk or on his chair while the rest of the office goes about its business. he didn't know i was coming to visit him or why. we finish and i tell him i can't wait to see him at home :)

or having him finger me to orgasm in a booth of a restaurant (obviously in a more private corner and at night where the lighting is low) B)

what is all your public/semi-public fantasy or real life story???

shyla

office-sex.jpg

How-rumours-start-in-the-office.jpg

• Members

My real story took place when I was in my last year of undergrad. I had been dating my then girlfriend for more than five years and we had a very active sex life. This particular episode took place at 35,000 feet above the Atlantic Ocean in the upper deck of a Pan Am 747. We were on our way to London, after departing JFK. More than two hours into the flight, and three beers the cabin was relativly quiet. My girlfriend decided that she needed some attention, and she let me know by first putting her hand into my lap and massaging my penis and scrotum. When I grabbed her hand, she took mine and put it into her crotch, where I felt the increadible "heat". When I looked her in the face, she leaned forward and not just kissed me, but devoured my lips and tongue to rid my mind of any doubt. I looked around to see where the stewart was, and found that he must have gone down the stairs to the first class cabin. When I returned my attention to my girlfriend, she had removed her pants, and handed me her panties to my absolute excitement! She then pulled the blankets over our mind section, laid her head on my lap and pretended to sleep. Well, as you can imagine, she began to fondle my penis and scrotum to my delight. Then the next thing I feel is the wonderful, wet, warmth of her mouth. I was in heaven and joining the mile-high club at the same time. Once again, I looked around and there was nothing but silence in the cabin, and my heavy breathing. At that point, I was committed to the "adventure", so I began to fondle my girlfirend's breats, ass and vagina. I am certain someone had to hear and smell what was going on, because we were beside ourselves with lust! The next thing I know, my girlfriend sat up, turned her body so that she was facing the window which positioned her back and therefore backside to me. I understood what to do, and quietly slipped my painfully erect penis into her extremely wet vagina....oh GOD I still remember how fantastic it felt. I reached around and rubbed here distended clitoris so that we both were climbing toward the climax creshendo together. I think the excitement of potentially being discoved helped to etch this in my mind forever. The intercourse was one of the slowest, wettest I have ever had. And when I came, it felt like I gushed forever. It took us a good ten to fifteen minutes to get our breath back. When we finally recovered, we shared the biggest smile! I think the combination of the sex, and the knowledge that we were on only the first leg of a three week vacation across the Atlantic that clearly was to be filled with many more life changing sexual escapades! I'll share more of them later. ;)

Njoy

• Thanks 1