Official Community Forums Home

Nipplettes

mailahn97

• Members

SE2589-04-3main.jpg

We had wanted something different than a usual toy, so we decided to try these nipple clamps. First plus---the clamps use watch batteries, and an extra set of batteries is provided. Each clamp unscrews in the middle to enable battery insertion. The first set of batteries are installed for you. Just take the pink tabs off so that they are ready to go and then tighten the cap back on. Make sure it is tight so water doesn't get in and ruin the batteries.

Each clamp takes 3 batteries. The clamps themselves are a pretty pink and waterproof. So after looking at them I washed them in a soapy warm bath to get them ready for fun. They looked like a lot of fun and I couldn't wait to use them.

Each clamp has a small plastic screw that you can turn to tighten or loosen the clamp's pinching strength. At the opposite end of the clamp is a pushbutton that activates the vibrator. This button only allows for one speed, but it is easy to control. I would say the speed is "medium," which I found to be just right.

They reminded me a bit of clothespins. An added plus is you can take these in the tub, as once the battery compartment is sealed, they are waterproof.

The time had come for the fun, and he put one on each of my nipples. He turned the vibrator on and periodicallys tightened the screw as well. The vibration was strong and very enjoyable as well. The capability to tighten and loosen the pressure of the clamp is a welcome feature.

If you are someone looking for something different then just another vibrator or dildo, then these could be for you. If you are someone that is into extra stimulation, than these could be for you too. And I'm thinking that these clamps could be attached to other sensitive body parts as well for even more variety!

The kinda look like those clamps that hold down tablecloths or something. I really like the fact that it has the tension adjustments on it. These look cute!

• Members

Cool! I love nipple clamps!

Are they kind heavy? Since you said 3 batteries, I'd assume button cells?

I know for me the sensations I get off my nipples and nipple items differ between laying down, sitting up and bent over, is there any difference here? It would be great if they held on well while bent over, with the breasts kind of.. hanging? lol

Do the ends have any type of grip of them?

• Members
Cool! I love nipple clamps!

Are they kind heavy? Since you said 3 batteries, I'd assume button cells?

I know for me the sensations I get off my nipples and nipple items differ between laying down, sitting up and bent over, is there any difference here? It would be great if they held on well while bent over, with the breasts kind of.. hanging? lol

Do the ends have any type of grip of them?

Yes as I had stated they are the watch batteries or otherwise known as button cell. You cna use them sitting up, laying down or bent over. They hold on very well. Then ends do not have any extra grip on them. I agree about the different sensations depending on how they are positioned. They are very lightweight which is great as well.