Official Community Forums Home

Blue Eyes Part Ii

Mikayla1

• Members

Here is an adaption of a story that I wrote once, but I have changed it and revamped it. Hope you all enjoy!

Blue Eyes II

Silent electricity pumped through my body as I prepared to meet my gal pals at our local bar. I was hoping with all my being that I would see the gorgeous stranger who had been there last week. He was ruggedly handsome with thick black hair meant for pulling, soft, kissable lips, strong arms designed to lift a woman easily, and piercing blue eyes that surely would lead anyone down a sinful road. I was not in the practice of daydreaming about strange men, but this man was….different. He only looked my way a few times last week, but in those moments – when his eyes met mine – there was a sort of expectation. Silent, yet all knowing, I felt connected to him. It was odd, but very, very erotic.

I had to plan my outfit carefully. Showing too much skin would present me as a slut – an easy target – which I really wasn’t. However, covering up my assets –namely, my firm 38D breasts – would be a shame against nature. I finally decided to go the full nine and dress for sexual success from bottom to top. I began my layering with a matching thong and panty set. Normally, panties were not my thing when I was expecting hot sex – but in this case it was not really hope but a tentative wish. I applied a shimmering body lotion making my skin silky and sexy as well as adding some shimmer to draw the eye where I wanted. The bra and panties were black – a great sexy color – and properly lifted my tits up and out, making for a very nice silhouette.

Over the lingerie I opted for a simple pair of low riding jeans that just barely showed my cum-catcher tat on my lower back. The shirt was tight and white – planned to show the black bra – and was sufficiently short enough to frame the naval ring. To complete the outfit a pair of high heeled boots, silver Tiffany necklace to sit above my ample cleavage, silver watch and bracelet. Make-up and hair was sleek and simply, but smoldering and sexy. A spritz of perfume and I was ready to go.

When I entered the bar with my friends my stomach was literally doing flip flops. I was not sure what hold this man had over me, but there was an intrigue that I could not hide. He had never spoken to me, nor even gotten closer than 30 feet from me, but I just knew that if we were to get together it would be hot and addicting.

As I looked around the dark room I could not find the source of my anticipation. I was sorely disappointed, but decided that I looked hot enough to enjoy myself anyway. I settled in with my friends at a back table near the dartboards and began drinking my kamikaze shots and vodka and cranberry juice. I wanted to be sober – or partially sober – if Blue Eyes made an appearance, so I was careful to pace myself. In the meantime, I was approached by quite a few men in the bar. Most of them were sufficiently hot enough to peak my interest, but still I held on for my dream man. I started to wonder what the fuck I was doing at a bar, being approached by man after man and NOT acting on any of it? What if Blue Eyes never came? What if he came and never even looked at me? I was being stupid and I was angry at myself. I huffed off to the ladies room to cool off and reapply lipstick. I was horny and one way or another I was going to quench that need – even if it wasn’t with Blue Eyes.

Rounding the corner from the bathrooms I was suddenly placed face to face with HIM. He was sitting at a table by the dart board, not too far from where my friends were seated, and I practically knocked his beer out of his hand when I came round the corner.

“Sorry, I almost spilled your beer,” I sputtered, sounding like a total flake.

“Now that would be a shame, to get beer on that nice, white shirt,” he responded, with a cool confidence in his voice that make me instantly wet.

Not sure what to do next I excused myself back to my table. My heart was on fire, my panties were wet, my nipples were hard and I was scared. What the fuck was wrong with me? I don’t know anything about this guy, and I was acting like an 8th grader waiting to be asked to the dance! As I sat there, muttering to myself, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Blue Eyes standing there.

“Would you and your friends like to play some darts, perhaps on teams,” he asked me, those eyes piercing into my deepest soul.

“Uh, sure, we would love to play,” I answered.

Oh my God, he talked to me, he touched me….I was in heaven and I hadn’t even really spoken to him yet. I had to get myself together or this would go badly.

“What are you drinking,” I asked him, pulling some bills out of my pocket, and purposely directly his eyes to my waist.

“Miller Lite, but I can’t let you buy my drinks, let me….,” he began to protest.

Coolly I responded, ‘Oh no, let me and we will make a little wager on the game for the next round.’

As I walked to the bar I was keenly aware that he was watching me. I felt confident and more in control of myself. I was ready for the foreplay to begin – and by foreplay I meant the mind fuck that was sure to come next.

Handing Blue Eyes his beer, I inquired as to the format of the teams. Boys against girls perhaps? Blue Eyes suggested we pair up, to make it more ‘even.’ He suggested that he and I be on a team, and then other pairs of two. Each winner would play the next team, etc. Sounded great to me. I was a confident dart player, so I knew I would fare well.

As the night progressed our team was doing great! He was an awesome dart player. I was drinking slowly, staying alert, playing great darts all while throwing out sexual innuendos and sassy comments. I was feeling totally in control. After about an hour of playing Blue Eyes made a move. While I was preparing to throw my final dart, needing 8 points to win, he came up behind me, slipped his arm around my waist his fingers just barely going down the front of my jeans, and breathed deeply into my ear and said, ‘now baby, you can do this, I know you can,’ and he nibbled my ear just a bit. Cold chills went down my spine as I threw and hit the numbers we needed! I turned around excitedly and Blue Eyes picked me up and swung me around like I was a feather. He was massively strong – and that turned me on big time!

My girlfriend Mia screamed, “Oh Mikayla, you really know when to pull out all the stops!”

“Mikayla huh, that is a sexy name, for a sexy woman,” Blue Eyes whispered in my ear. The sound of his voice lulled me into a false sense of self. I felt almost hypnotized when he spoke; it was bone chilling and erotic. I muttered something about not having to buy the next beers, but I was not thinking about that bet.

Releasing his grip I excused myself to the ladies room. I was in a state of complete shock and awe. This guy was so dark. Mysterious is not even a thorough enough word for him. As I stood there staring at myself in the dingy mirror his image suddenly appeared behind me. I thought, for a brief moment, that I was hallucinating or drunk, but the image got closer. He whipped me around, pushed me up against the wall and shoved his hand down my pants. In one quick motion he sampled my juices and brought his finger to his lips.

“Just wanted to see if you tasted as sweet as you smelled,” he growled in my ear. “And you do….and I love the bald pussy too….”

With that he walked out of the bathroom, leaving me shuddering against the wall. What was I supposed to do now? I was totally set back and yet turned on, by his blatant sexual advance. No one had ever done that before. I was sure that he wanted to fuck me – but I had the notion that he wanted to do more than that – and I was afraid.

I walked out of the bathroom and met him and his friends. Some of them were pairing up with my gal pals and leaving. I was unsure of what to say or do, but Blue Eyes took care of it for me.

“Mikayla, looks like our friends are ready to go. Would you like to come to my house, perhaps for a few more drinks?”

My brain said, ‘no,’ but my body said ‘yes’ and I looked into those eyes and knew I would follow him anywhere.

As we left the bar, my body was in a total state of cold. I was buzzed, but not drunk, and definitely curious as to what was going to happen. I got into his SUV, buckled up and prepared for what was to come. I was usually a very sexually aggressive person, but something told me to play it cool with him. He seemed so in control – his whole body screamed it – and I was a slave at heart.

As we left the parking lot Blue Eyes placed his hand on my upper thigh. He suggested, ‘spread your legs a bit for me,’ and like a magic word had been uttered, I did. His hand found the warm spot and just the quick touch from his hand sent me almost into orgasm. I looked over and noticed a very large bulge in his pants. Normally, I would have grabbed it and gave him a nice car blowjob, but this time I was hanging back.

“If you want, I can take it out of my pants, but I think I would prefer to wait to unveil it,” he said, almost reading my mind.

As we drove along Blue Eyes talked about trivial things, occasionally touched my cheek, breasts or thigh and just kept me guessing. By the time we pulled into his driveway I was more confused than ever – and hornier. He walked me up to this gorgeous older home atop a hill in the middle of the country. No other houses for miles and miles. This was sexy and scary. What if I needed help? Who would hear me screaming? I guess my trust for Blue Eyes was not as complete as I thought. However, the tentative nature of my psyche was further pushing my excitement.

Inside the house was a grand living room. Dark, red curtains covered the floor to ceiling windows. A fireplace stood against the far wall, next to a large, comfy looking couch. Blue Eyes directed me to the couch and asked me to sit tight while he got some drinks and made a fire. I settled into the couch and watched him expertly make the fire and leave the room to get the drinks. I looked around and saw tasteful art on every wall – very contemporary in style. Most of the images were dark and conveyed a assort of masochistic vibe. There were some odd, medieval looking statues on the mantle place, and on the opposite wall, a selection of whips and riding crops. I wondered if Blue Eyes rode horses.

Returning with our drinks, we sat and chatted. Suddenly, I felt myself getting very buzzed, almost to drunkenness, and Blue Eyes took my drink away. Taking my head in his hands he kissed me. A deep, full kiss that placed tingles down my spine. He looked at me and asked, ‘do you trust me Mikayla?’

‘Again, my brain said ‘no’ but my mouth whispered, ‘yes.’

‘I am going to share an experience with you that are unlike any you have ever experienced. It will push the limits of sex for you and for me. You will beg me to stop as well as to continue. Your body will be exhausted, your mind will race, but you will love every damn minute. Do you trust me now Mikayla,’ he asked while running his finger over the tops of my breasts.

I whispered, ‘yes.’

With that he picked me up and carried me away down a hallway. We entered a room lit with candles. It seemed like thousands of candles. There was a large, 4 poster bed against the far wall. A few large bureaus, a small dresser, something hanging in the corner by the bed. There were a few doors that led to other rooms, perhaps closets, but other than that, the room was bare. He directed me to stand and not to move. I didn’t dare. He went into an adjoining room and came out with something that looked like fabric.

“Mikayla, from this point on you will do what I say, how I say it, and when I say it. If, at any time, you get uncomfortable and want to stop, please say the word ‘lightbulb’ and I will cease and desist. Is this OK with you?”

I whispered, ‘yes.’

“YOU will address me as SIR and only SIR, is that clear!” he yelled.

With that, the game began and I answered, ‘Yes SIR.’

He instructed me to go and freshen up and to go to the bathroom. As I was in there, I stared at myself in the mirror. Did I want to do this? I had been in relationships with dominant sex, but this man seemed…more intense. I was so curious. He said I could stop it. I believed him. Didn’t I?

I finished up and went back out. Blue Eyes was standing in the center of the room. I walked up to him and stopped just shy of his arm’s reach.

“Take off your clothes,” he barked at me. His tone was firm and commanding, but not mean.

Hesitating, I began to undress. I got to my bra and panties and he said, “ALL of it.”

Perplexed, I slowly took off my bra and panties. I stood there, shaking, naked and dripping wet. I don’t think my pussy had been this wet ever. He gathered up my clothes and folded them nicely, placing them on a chair in the corner.

He came up behind me and slowly, seductively ran his hands over my body. I dared not move, and this pleased him. “You are a good little slut; know how to stand still for your inspection.”

He continued to run his hands over me. He pinched my nipples and pulled them. He ran his nails over my ass; he kissed my ear and bit it as he circled my body. Then, he stopped and presented me with some clothes.

“Put this on,” he commanded.

It was a beautiful black and red corset. It tied up the back, so I needed his help getting it on. I placed it around my front and held it there. “Would you tie this up please?” I asked.

SMACK….a hard slap right on my ass!

“I told you never to address me without sir!” he barked. “Ask me again whore!”

Stunned from my ass spank, I looked up and asked again, ‘Please, sir will you tie up the corset?’

He obliged me that time, lacing the corset up so tightly that my nipples were barely covered by the beautiful, silky fabric.

“When I saw those tits of yours, I knew a corset would be the best thing,” he mewed into my ear. “I had a whole week to find just the right one. I knew you would come to me tonight.”

Now I was really excited. He HAD noticed me, and he had wanted to see me. This was all pre-arranged. His arrogance was extremely erotic.

He grabbed my hands and walked me over to the wall. What I suddenly saw clearly as I got closer was a set of shackles on the wall. The dark room made it impossible to see until I was almost right on them. He took my hands and put them above my head, placing the cool, fur lined shackles on my wrists. With a click, I was a prisoner. My breasts were heaving from the pressure of the corset and my heart was pounding.

Blue Eyes reached into a small dresser next to the shackles and pulled out a pair of panties and something that was clear and looked like plastic.

“Spread your legs wide” he commanded. I did as I was instructed and Blue eyes went down to his knees before me. I was anticipating that he would lick my pussy, but I didn’t get that. I felt his hands roaming around my thighs, scratching at them. He ran his finger over my snatch, just barely touching it. It was a deliciously painful torture.

I felt the coolness of the plastic and assumed he was going to fuck me with a dildo. I was wrong. Very, very wrong. I heard the telltale sound of lube being squirted and then felt my asshole being entered by a rather large, slick object. I gasped as it started to enter me, and my body instinctively moved up onto my toes. He worked the butt plug in expertly and soon he was placing the tight, leather panties over my legs.

“This will keep the plug in, and I expect you to keep tight and NOT let it fall out!”

I heard the drawer open again, and felt his hands on my neck and throat. He placed a blindfold on my eyes, kissed me deeply as he did it, and then opened the drawer again. I heard chains jingling. I felt him search for my nipples in the corset. He pulled them just above the corset hem. Pulling on them, and twisting them. I was in agony – sweet agony.

He placed the nipple clamp on and I ‘yelped’ with pleasure and pain.

“Little one, don’t yelp, it doesn’t become you,” he whispered in my ear, “I know you can take much, much more.” He continued by putting another clamp on my other nipple. Once secure, he gave a tug. Then, I felt him down by my legs again. I felt the fabric of my panties being lifted and a clamp being placed on my clitoral hood. The pleasure and pain combination was insanely intense. I was tempted to move, but decided not to.

I was not sure how long I could hang here, having all my best erogenous zones teased. Just when I thought it couldn’t get more torturous, it did. The chains that connected my pussy to my nipples suddenly got very, very taught. One little motion from me instantly pulled on them. It was simple torture. Blue Eyes got next to my ear and said, “you look delicious chained to my wall with clamps on your pussy and nipples….and I am going to reward you later for your obedience. Now, I need you to stay still, don’t cum, and I will return later…”

With that, he kissed me hard on the mouth, pulled on the chain for good measure and left the room. I could hear him in the next room. I heard rustling and finally water running. I was chained and helpless against his wall, and he was taking a Goddamn shower! Fuck.

I stayed there, trying not to move, my arms aching, my toes hurting, my nipples and pussy throbbing. I wondered how long I would have to endure this? Without a watch or clock to see, blindfolded and horny I hung there. I decided to just relax and go with it. This wasn’t so bad and I didn’t sense that Blue Eyes would really hurt me. I hung there. It seemed like hours before I heard the door open. I heard him walking around, drawers opening and shutting. I heard him get close as I bent to try and get a comfortable spot. I just hung there. Eventually I heard a clicking sound. I could see nothing with the blindfold, but kept hearing ‘click, click, click….’ my interest was really peaked.

Just when I began to think I was going to be a bound prisoner Blue Eyes came up and pulled the chain.

“Oh Little One, you are so fucking sexy hanging there. Do your nipples hurt? Is your clit engorged? Are you wet like a good Little One?”

I wasn’t sure whether or not to answer. I muttered, “I am very wet, Sir.”

With that I got a nice reward. Blue Eyes kissed my neck, my nose and then my mouth. Sensual kisses, loving kisses, nice, French kisses. He was a great kisser. I was getting more and hotter by the second. He stopped kissing me and I heard a drawer open again – then I heard the buzzing. I felt the vibrator on my nipples – clinking against the clamps – and then on my stomach. Thighs next and finally around and under the clitoral clamp. I was so horny that I knew I would cum quickly. I was scared because that seemed so vulnerable to me. Hanging there, exposed and so hot. Blue Eyes knew that I was ready for some release and he began to tease my clit with the vibrator.

“If you want to cum, you can Little One. Cum whenever you want.”

Just hearing him say that really made me hot. I began to open my legs as much as I could, bucking against the vibrator as much as I could. I wanted my legs open, my clit tight and exposed. I was dying to cum for him. I bent my knees back, placing my feet against the wall and thrust my pussy up and out as far as I could. The shackles were tight and I was ready to cum. I felt the hot rush to my pussy and knew I was going to explode. I began to cum in a hot rush and wave and the butt plug was pulsating in my ass. I was moaning and screeching and finally came down from my orgasmic high!

“Now Little One, that was a freebie. From now on, I will tell you when you can cum. Do not cum unless I give you permission, is that understood?”

“Yes, Sir,” I muttered in a guttural tone.

With that I was released from the wall. The blindfold stayed on, but the clamps were removed. Blue Eyes walked me across the room and I felt the highness of the 4 poster against my stomach. He helped me onto the bed and told me to lie on my back. I felt him above me and I was curious as to what was going to come next. Was he going to fuck me or was he going to torture me slowly some more.

I got my answer when I felt him tie my wrists to the posters and then remove my panties and the plug, then tying my ankles spread open to the bottom posters. I was totally exposed – but by this time, didn’t really care.

I heard him shuffling around, then sensed him lying next to me. He slowly and deliciously ran his hands over my body. I was aching for him to touch my tits or pussy, but he deliberately avoided those spots. He kissed my neck, my breasts, my arms, my face. Then he got up and I felt something on my lips – his cock – and it was large.

“Suck my cock Little One; I want to see what you can really do with those pouty lips!”

I began to take his cock in the best I could. I had to admit that I had given many a blowjob, but never without the use of my hands. He bucked his hips slowly forward and back, as I took his love pole into my mouth and down my throat. He was so huge that when I tried to deepthoat him, I gagged. This pleased him greatly and he began to thrust his cock down my throat more rapidly. I sucked his cock the best I could, bending my neck up and trying desperately to get it all in. I heard Blue Eyes make a groan and then felt the hot load streaming down my throat. I had done well, apparently and felt proud.

That feeling only lasted a few seconds….

“Now look what you did slut, you made me cum. I wasn’t ready to cum yet. Now you will pay for that…”

The game had changed yet again. My mind was so confused and yet I knew what I had to do.

“Sorry Sir, I tried to please you,” I admitted, with sincerity and softness.

I got no verbal reply, but I did get something else I wanted. Blue Eyes began to lick my stomach and went lower and lower until I felt his hot mouth on my pussy. He hovered above me, breathing his hotness on me. I thought that alone would make me cum, but I knew I couldn’t. I was a woman who had powerful orgasms, there was no way I could fake not having one.

He began to expertly work his fingers around my snatch. Fingering my lips and blowing hot breath on me. His tongue finally found its way to my hot button and I began to buck up and against him, but was getting so close to orgasm. He thrust 1, then 2 fingers into my wetness and I thought I was going to lose it. Licking my clit, fingering my lips and fucking me with his large fingers were about all I could take. My pussy began to clench against him and I could barely stand it. As if he knew exactly how I felt, Blue Eyes whispered “cum Little One” and like magic, I did. I came and came and came and felt the wetness between my legs. The dirty words came from my mouth like a dirty whore, and I hoped that wouldn’t cost me anything. He made me cum again and again by working my clit and lips like an expert. When I thought I could handle no more, he stopped and left the bed.

I lie there, panting and coming down from my high. I really wanted to be fucked now. Really, really badly. I was sure he knew that, and it was all part of this game.

When Blue Eyes came back to the bed he released my arms and legs and helped me up. He untied the corset and let my tits free. I could feel the indent of the corset’s boning on my stomach. He kept the blindfold on, but walked me across the room, through a door.

“I am going to place you on the toilet. You can go to the bathroom, but do not take off the blindfold. There are wipes on the counter to your right.”

I was frozen, sitting there. I had never peed in front of anyone – and I really, really had to go. I decided to just do it. It was a great release and very welcomed by me. I felt for the wipes and found them. Finishing up I yelled, “I am done, Sir,” and he took my hand. He had, indeed, stood there while I did my business. I was hoping that this wouldn’t turn into a golden shower type thing, cause that was not my cup of tea!

I was led back to the bedroom, past the bed.

“I am going to place you up into this swing,” he said, “do not worry, I can lift you easily and I won’t drop you.”

Swing? I had heard about sex swings, but had never been in one. I was very, very curious.

He picked me up easily and placed me in a soft, fabric swing. It wasn’t like a typical sex swing, this one had sleeves for my legs and when my legs were placed in them, they automatically spread very wide. There were similar sleeves for my arms, but they were extended above my head. The gentle sway of the swing was mesmerizing, and the cold air that tickled my nipples and pussy was divine. I felt his hands on me almost immediately and knew that he was enjoying the view. He tweaked my nipples and ran his hands slowly down to my pussy. I felt so totally exposed, and as I could not see him, I was even more turned on. His fingers played gently with my clit, with a quick dip inside for good measure. Then, I sensed him moving away. I heard the door to the bathroom close quietly, and I just hung there. While I liked the game of slow seduction, I was not sure about being left dangling there. I was anxious.

The swing just moved gently, as I swung back and forth and around in small circles. I was nearly asleep, silent in my temporary security, when I felt his fingers on my pussy and his lips on my nipples. He was sucking them hard, bringing them deep into his mouth. His fingers were teasing me and making me very wet again. Just when I wondered if I would or could cum again, he stopped.

“Oh Little One, you please me. Your pussy gets so wet and makes a very pretty thing to look at. I am going to punish you for making me so damn horny.”

I was motionless and confused. Punished? For making him horny. While I contemplated a response I heard the ‘swish’ and felt the ‘snap’ of a leather strap on my pussy. My clit loved the slight punch of the strap.

“Since I am going to ride you later, I thought you might enjoy a little riding crop punishment.”

Blue Eyes was rubbing the end of the riding crop up and down my wet slit, teasing my hot button and making me anxious and horny. He would alternate the tease with a snap on my clit. The last one got harder and caused me to writhe in my restraints. I felt the hotness rise in me as Blue Eyes continued to snap my pussy. He began to alternate his pattern, snapping my ass with the crop and also my nipples. Flicking my nipples was torturous beyond compare – but the whole pattern was working me quickly into a thither.

“Are you fucking ready to be fucked Little One,” he asked, with a definite growl.

“Yes, Sir, please fuck me,” I begged with almost a crying tone to my voice.

With that I felt him near me, but was confused as to the way this would be done. I felt fingers roughly entering my cunt. I felt one, then two, then 3 fingers. I was breathing heavily, trying desperately not to cry out in pain. He began working the 4th and then 5th fingers into my snatch, while licking my clit with his tongue. Then, with a quick, fast push I felt his fist enter me. The pressure was divine, the fullness was fantastic. I needed release…I wanted to cum…I felt the telltale feeling of a g-spot orgasm rising within me. I began to whimper and he knew, he just knew, that I had to cum.

“Cum for me you fucking slut…”

And I did. I came and came and felt the wetness squirting out. As his fist entered my hole my juices left my body in an uncontrollable gush of excitement. I had never cum so fucking hard in my life, and I was ready for more. I spread my legs as far as I could, I simply wanted to be fucked as hard as I could, and this pleased him.

“Yes Little One, spread those fucking legs so I can fist that pussy!”

“Sir, please, I have…to …..I have to….” I muttered, trying to get out the words.

Knowing that I was reaching my limit, he stopped. I was relieved, yet disappointed. I was totally absorbed in the minute and was lost in his method of madness.

When he removed his hand I felt a sense of relief and sadness. He untied my arms and removed me from the swing.

“You did well Little One. You are really pleasing me tonight.”

He placed me back on the bed. I waited for him to tie me, but he didn’t. I waited for instructions.

He lay down next to me and kissed me. I could taste myself on his tongue. It was erotic. Deep, long kisses. He pet my face, ran his fingers through my hair, kissed my neck, ears. He was very tender. I wondered if the harsh nature of this night was over. I wondered, seriously wondered, if I would be fucked by that large cock or not.

He removed my blindfold and looked into my eyes. “You are even better than I expected Mikayla. You have not disappointed. Your pussy is primed and ready for me and the best part of the evening is yet to come. I am going to fuck you until you can’t move and you will love it,” he whispered as he kissed my ear. The mix of tenderness and authority was maddening.

“Go wash up and when you are ready, return to me,” he instructed.

I went tentatively to the bathroom. My legs were weak from the orgasmic rush, I was tired but energized. I was afraid, but excited. My emotions were intertwined and erratic. I was in a total subspace and couldn’t wait to see what happened next.

When I returned to the bed, there was Blue Eyes, naked with his beautiful cock at full attention.

“Walk to me Little One,” and I did. “Now, make me want to fuck you.”

With that as my only instruction, I got up onto the bed. He was on his knees so I faced him also on my knees. I kissed him hard on the lips, then went to nibble his ears. This seemed to please him. Then I suckled on his neck and moved down to his chest. Carefully, slowly, erotically I teased his every inch. Allowing his hard cock to touch me, but not in any blatant manner. I gently pushed him onto his back and took his cock into my mouth. Now, with the use of my hands, I could guide his love pole deep into my throat, looking up at him while I deepthroated him. He looked down at me with a pleased expression as I fucked his dick with my mouth. I suckled his balls, licked his shaft, nibbled his pole until he was bucking against my mouth. Suddenly, he sat up and threw me around, sucking on my pussy with abandon. We were now in a 69 with me on top. My favorite position.

As I worked at his cock and he at my pussy, I was begging, silently to be fucked. I felt his balls contract and was a bit afraid that I would be punished for making him cum, but he knew better. He lifted me off me and instructed me to get on my hands and knees. I felt his cock teasing my love hole and braced myself for him. He began to enter me in ball’s deep strokes – hitting my insides and making me cum instantly.

“Fuck, your pussy is still tight Little One,” he moaned into my ear as he rammed my pussy with his rod. He at my shoulder, reached over and got a toy and began to work it smoothly into my ass. I love double penetration, and as the toy made its way in, the tightness was almost unbearable. Fucked in my ass and pussy I was in heaven. He was an excellent fuck, taking his time, varying his strokes. Hitting me and working that toy like a pro. Fuck, I was cuming and didn’t ask permission, but he allowed it.

“Get on your back slut, I want to see those tits,” he instructed.

In a fluid motion, without missing a beat or withdrawing, I shifted to my back. He thrust my legs apart, leaving the toy buzzing in my ass, and began to fuck me while grabbing at my tits.

“Hold your legs wide open,” he commanded, and I obeyed.

Fucking me hard and rough I began to climax yet again. How much more could I take?

“You are a good little slut, I am glad I chose you,” he announced, grabbing my nipple and pulling hard. He was rhythmically fucking me, causing my tits to bounce forward and back in a hard thrust, and I loved every inch of his cock in my pussy.

“You are going to ride my now whore,” he demanded, as he withdrew and lay down.

I slid myself down on his cock, feeling the deepness as the end of his cock hit my cervix. Lord, the sweet pain of a big cock!

Facing him, he grabbed at my tits and fingered my pussy. By all miracles, the vibe in my ass stayed put and I was so full I could hardly stand it. Orgasming freely now, I was astounded at his stamina. I fucked him, riding his cock for dear life, for what seemed like hours.

“Turn around so I can see my cock entering that fucking pussy,” he growled with urgency.

I did as instructed and felt his pubic arch hitting my clit like a welcomed friend. I fucked him hard and soft, rolling my hips and varying my stride. This pleased him, as he grabbed my hips and forced me down faster or slower. I was now completely in the subzone, just doing what came naturally to me, fucking myself with this gorgeous man’s cock.

Then, he told me to get on hands and knees. He entered my pussy in one, hard stroke. Burying himself ball’s deep in my wet and now aching pussy. I was raw from orgasm, but so tender that every stroke rendered orgasmic bliss. He removed the toy from my ass and withdrew from my pussy. I felt, without warning, his cock head at my back door. He began to work his cock into my ass, slowly and carefully. I was bucking back against him, feeling the searing pain of his large cock in my ass. I bent myself down to finger my pussy and that encouraged him all the more. He fucked my ass hard and with purpose, starting to grunt and groan. Faster, harder I began to cum harder than I had the entire night. I was cuming from anal sex – that was more than I could handle.

Blue Eyes was holding on to my hips, grunting and fucking me. Finally, finally he came deep inside my ass with a loud grunt and moan and a slap on my ass that I was sure would welt. He remained deep inside me, pulsing, as his cum began to seep out of my ass.

He withdrew and wiped off my ass with a towel. He then asked me to relax and be still on the bed. He left the room and I heard water running. He came back and silently picked me up off the bed. He walked me to the bathroom and placed me in a huge bathtub with warm water and soothing bubbles.

“You pleased me, more than I could say Little One. Now, I will take care of you for your service,” he said to me, with a look of affection and release.

He washed my hair, my face, my back. He had me stand and washed my legs, ass, pussy. He was tender, loving and slow. I felt rejuvenated and full of satisfaction. He allowed me to soak in the tub, bringing me fruit and water.

Then, when I was just about to relax into a state of bliss he asked, “So, Mikayla, are you ready for the rope play now?”

I sat there, and then heard myself say, “fuck yes……….sir.”

• Like 1

• Members

Holy fucking HOTTNESS! I am literally sweating after reading that!!! AWESOME!!!

• Review Team
Holy fucking HOTTNESS! I am literally sweating after reading that!!! AWESOME!!!

Holy hottness is right! I am literally wet but it ain't from sweating! Great job Mik!

I love a hot bondage scene. The power that both players hold over the other ... wow, so intoxicating!