Official Community Forums Home

Love Stick

LoveGoddess

• Members

DJ7051012.jpgLove Stick

I was looking for something that had some versatility anally and vaginally. I liked the look of the 7.5" Love Stick because in the picture it seemed to have 2 distinct sizes: one end tapered, and the other end more solid. In this case, the picture does not tell the full story- but in a good way!

Although both ends are indeed different sizes, they also have different shapes. The middle measures at about 1.25” and tapers to a narrow neck (about 0.75”) then curves upwards slightly to the 1” tip. This slender 1.75” long neck fits nice and snug at the rectal opening, while the inserted tip ends nicely at the P-spot on the men-folk, while for us ladies, the tip positions itself for some nice rectal pressure on the back wall of the vagina. Because it then tapers up in thickness the more you insert, it was a delightful torture of stretching and releasing my anus with gentle thrusting.

The other end of the Love Stick is much fatter with a rounder more bulbous shape. Although there is a bend to this shape curving ever-so nicely against the G-spot I couldn’t feel a diameter change as much as I could with the other end, because it is roughly the same size as the middle.

Because it is made of a flexible PVC it is a porous material, and feels a bit tacky until freshly cleaned and lubed. This toy needs to be cleaned well, but luckily it is very easily done. When Mr. SP and I first lubed up the Love Stick, I was surprised how easily this dildo inserted. It is a very flexible toy, and I was expecting penetration to be a challenge, but it wasn’t.

Once it was inside, Mr. SP teased me with some gentle twisting motions, which caused the thick bulbous tip to brush back and forth against my G-spot. What a great sensation! That nice twisting motion definitely put new meaning to the term “screwing!” With the added gentle vibration of a bullet, (sold separately) the Love Stick dildo offered a springy resistance to my PC muscles, and added a wonderful pressure inside just where I needed it most!

Wow, thanks for the review. It really does look like glass!!

• Members

I thought it was glass as well. Did the plastic have a very strong smell? If it did, was it easy to get rid of? And when lube was applied did you feel it was hard to handle?

• Members
I thought it was glass as well. Did the plastic have a very strong smell? If it did, was it easy to get rid of?

No, there was not much of a smell. It seemed to dissipate over time with one or two washings, but it was never overwhelming, even directly out of the package.

And when lube was applied did you feel it was hard to handle?

The lube made it slick, but not flipping out of your hands like a wet bar of soap. I didn't find it difficult to maneuver too much, my personal feelings are that the jelly-like material seems to allow a deeper grip that allows the surface to stay slippery, but since you can dent your fingers into it, that adds enough traction to be able to hold tight for the ride.

Glad you all liked the review. Next Time I'll have to find a glass item to review!! :D