Official Community Forums Home

Do You

ladypc

• Members

when your mat is going down on u in any way.

do u touch your self while he or she is injoying their feast?

• Members

sometimes I stroke my nipples, but mostly I cheer him on with lots of moans and lay back and enjoy it... when I don't have my mouthful of cock... ;)

• Members

When my hubby gives me oral I get sooooo excited that I will grab my nips and pull them, knead my breasts, thrust my hips into his face and sometimes I will open my pussy lips wide for him to lick my clit better (or play with my clit piercing!)

If we are doing a 69, I have my hands and mouth busy - so I have to let him do all the fingering....but it all works out to many orgasms for me!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members
I grab my nipples and sometimes when hes really hitting the spot i push his head in there more...

but usually just rub my nipples

omg i did the same mthing one day

he was down there and for some reason i push his head in more ,he say dear i can olny eat so much at a time ........lol i say sprry

I will run my fingers thru his hair, groan, moan, give a little direction, but mostly enjoy the ride!!! ;)

• Members

at first i will play with my tits and once we really start to get into it and that intense feeling comes over me i will hold open my pussy lips so he can get in better or he will reach up and play with my tits after i stop and i will hold his head deep in my pussy mmmmmmm then he knows im ready for the big O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

i rub his head and caress my nibbles and moan and he plays in my hair when give him oral