Official Community Forums Home

Dirty Talk

• Members

You know, I still have a hard time talking dirty. Even after 20 years...Funny, I know. Hell, I still don't pass gas in front of Kim. Haha!! I have tried the talking in the bedroom, and she really seems responsive to it. I love to hear her talk about how great I feel to her, or how wet I am. She is a pro at making me crazy with her bedroom talk, and sometimes while we are doing other things, like driving down the highway, or shopping, she'll say something that makes me blush. (And dampen my panties!) She's awesome! I'm learning how to release my inhibitions, though. :rolleyes:

• Members
I want you now, right here slow and sensual........

can I watch?

You can tie my hands so I can't touch my throbbing cock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

You want dirty talk..... check out posts #'s 12, 18, 22, 43, 57, 69, 72.

That should give you a good idea about what some like ;)

Oh, and maybe read it while your spouse is handy, never know what may pop up when reading :)

• Members
no gawking allowed..... participators only B)

I don't have to be tied up. I could be licking your wet pussy and ass from behind, if you like!

• Members

I've always loved talking dirty but I never felt comfortable with any of my ex boyfriends. My boyfriend now is the only one I've ever talked dirty too and I love it. He was very shy at first in the beginning but now I've gotten him out of his shell. :) I love it when he says he wants my pussy all over his cock. He says so many things to me into my ear, I especially love it when he tells me how good he feels inside of me. He knows when to say it as he's doing certain things to me. Now that I've been talking dirty I'm a lot more open about myself and I feel good. It's like a desire I had, underneathe I felt like I always wanted to be kinky in the bedroom but I was always too scared cause I thought people would think I was a slut. People judge others very easily, but now I feel a lot more comfortable with myself and I'm very happy with my boyfriend. :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

come here.......

closer....

closer......

little closer........

that's it baby, now give me your ear..................................

...... now tell me what you want...

• Members

"Come On Closer"

by JEM

Come on closer

I wanna show you

What I'd like to do

You sit back now

Just relax now

I'll take care of you

Hot temptations

Sweet sensations

Infiltrating through

Sweet sensations

Hot temptations

Coming over you

Gonna take it slow babe

Do it my way

Keep your eyes on me

Your reaction

To my action

Is what I want to see

Rhythmic motion

Raw emotion

Infiltrating through

Sweet sensations

Hot temptations

Coming over you

And now you're satisfied

A twinkle in your eye

Go to sleep for ten

And anticipating

I will be waiting

For you to wake again

Hot temptations

Sweet sensations

Infiltrating through

Sweet sensations

Coming over you

(When you wake up we'll

Do it all again)

(When you wake up)

(When you wake up we'll

Do it all again)

(When you wake up)

Hour after hour

Of sweet pleasure

After this I guarantee

You'll never wanna leave

Shut your eyes and think about

What I'm about to do

Sit back relax I'll take my time

This lovin's all for you

• Members

"Come On Closer"

by JEM

Come on closer

I wanna show you

What I'd like to do

You sit back now

Just relax now

I'll take care of you

Hot temptations

Sweet sensations

Infiltrating through

Sweet sensations

Hot temptations

Coming over you

Gonna take it slow babe

Do it my way

Keep your eyes on me

Your reaction

To my action

Is what I want to see

Rhythmic motion

Raw emotion

Infiltrating through

Sweet sensations

Hot temptations

Coming over you

And now you're satisfied

A twinkle in your eye

Go to sleep for ten

And anticipating

I will be waiting

For you to wake again

Hot temptations

Sweet sensations

Infiltrating through

Sweet sensations

Coming over you

(When you wake up we'll

Do it all again)

(When you wake up)

(When you wake up we'll

Do it all again)

(When you wake up)

Hour after hour

Of sweet pleasure

After this I guarantee

You'll never wanna leave

Shut your eyes and think about

What I'm about to do

Sit back relax I'll take my time

This lovin's all for you

Now that I can do.....

I love a man who will tell me exactly what on his mind! ;)

• Members
"can i watch" really turns me on

I can enjoy being watched. Gives that feeling of getting caught and is a turn on

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
I can enjoy being watched. Gives that feeling of getting caught and is a turn on

maybe not getting caught, but the risk of.....

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Anybody have any new Hot Dirty Talk to share... You know we'd love to hear ;)

• Members

Anybody have any new Hot Dirty Talk to share... You know we'd love to hear ;)

A couple of months ago, I was fucking my wife and planted her ass on the basement washing machine. Turned out to be the perfect height for us. She started talking dirty to me, telling me to thrust my hard cock into her as the agitator was rocking the machine and that she wanted to grind her wet pussy up and down my slick shaft along with the movements of the machine. She told me to cum inside her. She wanted to feel the hot wet semen as it filled her hot tight vagina. So, I started thrusting faster and faster into her hot little cunt as the machine went into its fast spin cycle. It felt so good on my cock that I exploded with a burst of hot white cum all the way up inside of her. Hot!!!

• Members

A couple of months ago, I was fucking my wife and planted her ass on the basement washing machine. Turned out to be the perfect height for us. She started talking dirty to me, telling me to thrust my hard cock into her as the agitator was rocking the machine and that she wanted to grind her wet pussy up and down my slick shaft along with the movements of the machine. She told me to cum inside her. She wanted to feel the hot wet semen as it filled her hot tight vagina. So, I started thrusting faster and faster into her hot little cunt as the machine went into its fast spin cycle. It felt so good on my cock that I exploded with a burst of hot white cum all the way up inside of her. Hot!!!

Damn! (need to change my panties now!!!)

"I am going to cum all over that pretty face" last night... hehe

• Members

Believe it or not, most of our dirty talk is outside of the bedroom. :o Once we are in the bedroom he does a bit of dirty talk(which I LOVE)but I seem to just let him know how I'm feeling with moans and such. :D

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Sometimes on our way out for the evening before we get to our destination I will lean over and tell him exactly what I will do to him, or what I want him to do to me when we get home... works like a charm B)

• Members

Sometimes on our way out for the evening before we get to our destination I will lean over and tell him exactly what I will do to him, or what I want him to do to me when we get home... works like a charm B)

Nothing wrong with having something to look forward to, LL!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

What's the hottest dirty talk you've ever heard or said.

One night at a hotel room in Boston, my wife got a little aggressive with me. She came up behind me. I was wearing pajama bottoms and she was in her bra and panties. When she came up behind me, she grabbed the back of the pants and my pony tail with the other hand and yanked just enough to pull me into her. She said that she was in charge here and that if I want to touch her body, I better do what she fucking says! I said ok and she turned me around and planted a big kiss on my mouth. She grabbed my hand and pulled in down to her moist pussy and instructed me to pull her panties off with my teeth. I got on my knees and did just that. She spread her legs and kicked them off and said, "Now, lick my wet , hot cunt. Get it all over your mouth so I can lick the pussy juice off." Her twat was so wet and tasted so fucking good. She then pulled me to my feet and licked all the cum off my face.

Then, she started teasing me by saying, "Want me to suck your cock, baby? It's getting hard as a rock, so don't lie to me. Beg me to suck your dick, you fucking stud! I did just what she said as she was turning me on big time here. She got on her knees several times, faking me out just as she was getting ready to engulf my stiff rod, making me crazy as she said, "You don't deserve it yet. You've been a bad boy and I need to punish you." She turned me around and said, "I'm going to spank your fucking ass. You have a problem with that?" I said, "No. I will do anything you say." She turned me around and jacked me against the wall. She spanked my ass and said, you've been bad, you fucking cocksucker." She reddened my behind with her hand and then made me bend over against the wall and spread my cheeks. She then said, "I'm going to lick your asshole. Spread those cheeks. You are my bitch now!"

wOW, she got me so fucking hot that night!!!