Official Community Forums Home

Advanced Nipple Suckers

jesso

• Members

Hands down if you like your nipples to be squeezed, pinched, tugged and played with than these nipple suckers need to be added to your play list. I love love love nipple play. It heightens your sensitivity through out your whole body and makes every touch magnified. And if you don't know if you are into nipple play, I suggest trying these. They're easy to use and fun to play with! They're also an inexpensive way to add something different to your sexual routine. If you like clamps and nipple suckers in general, the design on these is top notch and has officially become one of my favorites!

SE2644043.jpg

The design of these "advanced nipple suckers" is actually pretty interesting. Most suckers you find are a simple cylinder that you create suction with. They don't always keep pressure and have a tendency to fall off. But these suckers have a flanged design. So it holds the pressure in the ball tight. Compare it to using a Turkey Baster; the harder you squeeze, the more air gets trapped and creates pressure. In turn, you can pinch the ball to reset the pressure of the hold easily. And when you pinch the ball it also creates a sucking sensation that's fantastic too. I also love to have the suckers tugged a bit during sex. I say two tongues up for this toy set!

Click HERE for some Sucky Sucky

Wow, they kinda look like those old fashioned door knob covers......well, I guess, in a way, they ARE knob covers!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I was looking at these but wondered how good they were. You have answered that and so I see what I will be ordering in part of my next order. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

SE2644043.jpg

These intrigued me as I do have a couple of other nipple toys. When I ordered them I didn't realize how big they were, but that is fine. They are 2.25 inches in length and the circular area that you place your nipple in is 1 inch in diameter. What is nice is this toy is phthalate free. I then washed up the suckers with warm water and anti-bacterial soap. Then I let them air dry.

So then curiosity started to get me and I had to try them out. I have very sensitive nipples and love nipple play. I started out playing with my nipples while playing with another toy. After doing this, I squeezed the bulb end of the toy and then placed the opening against my nipple. I then released the bulb and that is when the lovely suction began.

I have another nipple toy that has tubing between the two suction units, which can get in the way. What is nice with this set is there is nothing to get in the way---just pure fun. So while I was playing, this was nice as I can enjoy the sucking feeling on my nipples and could pull on them as well and they wouldn't easily detach, which is a plus.

I do highly recommend this to use by yourself or with someone.