Official Community Forums Home

Shaving Tips Please

thunderchild

• Members

Last night my hubby gave me a shave, I love this as its very relaxing and is followed by hot oral sex!!!

But neither he nor I can get the top of my pussy completely stubble free, the part where the outer lips meet at the top.

Any tips?

I may buy him a shaving brush and pot of soap for Valentines day with a note for a booking ;)

• Members

Here is an article that has been around for awhile!

http://www.tootimid.com/index.php/articles/info/shaving/

:) Hope it helps!

• Members

Yeah, I read that a while ago. Its just this one area we are having a problem with. I would love to use a cut throat razor but neither of us has the "balls" to use it :lol:

At the moment I only shave to the top of the lips but when he gets his kit I want to go bald with no stubbly bits!!

Can any one suggest a really good razor? I am using a Venus Vibrance at the moment and I am not a whole heap impressed with it. I have also used my hubbies Gillet M3 power and that was not any better.

I need to invent the perfect pussy razor.........2nd on my list after squirting :P

• Members

I think that is the hardest place to get smooth. I agree with Iha that holding the skin taut seems to help. I also change directions frequently to get all those stray hairs. It isn't always perfectly smooth, but the more I shave, the easier it seems to be. I do use the Venus Vibrance and like it, but it is a preference thing. I like the vibration, and think it helps to make it a better shave.

• Members
Last night my hubby gave me a shave, I love this as its very relaxing and is followed by hot oral sex!!!

But neither he nor I can get the top of my pussy completely stubble free, the part where the outer lips meet at the top.

Any tips?

I may buy him a shaving brush and pot of soap for Valentines day with a note for a booking ;)

Think 'WAXING' it's the only way.