Official Community Forums Home

I Am A Dork! Lmao

Tyger

OK, so, hubby was doing his norm, just a few minutes ago.....flipping thru the channels. When he stumbled across "House Hunters". This one couple was looking at an adobe style home (totally gorgeous), great view of the ocean, gardens, yet kinda small bedrooms. I gawked and stuff. DH said "NO!" LOL Anyway, I was like "Hey, that's gotta be like in New Mexico or Arizona, somewhere like that." Yeah, I know, Arizona doesn't have oceanic views.......hence why I am such a DORK!!!!LMAO

Anyway, thought I'd share my duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh moment!!!

• Members
OK, so, hubby was doing his norm, just a few minutes ago.....flipping thru the channels. When he stumbled across "House Hunters". This one couple was looking at an adobe style home (totally gorgeous), great view of the ocean, gardens, yet kinda small bedrooms. I gawked and stuff. DH said "NO!" LOL Anyway, I was like "Hey, that's gotta be like in New Mexico or Arizona, somewhere like that." Yeah, I know, Arizona doesn't have oceanic views.......hence why I am such a DORK!!!!LMAO

I'm watching that too. I was there 2 Christmas's ago. It's beautiful!

OK, it's Baja, California!!!! :lol::rolleyes:

• Members
OK, it's Baja, California!!!! :lol::rolleyes:

they are form california, but bought a place on the west coast of mexico. Are you watching now? Not as good.

Tyger, you're actually on to something. If you buy land in AZ now buy the time you retire in 25 years or so California will likely have dropped into the ocean due to erosion, pollution and earthquakes. Thus, AZ with a beach!

So, you're not quite the DORK you thought you were...perhaps yer tired girl!!

• Members

If you leave me

I wont miss you

And I wont ever take you back

Girl your memory

Wont ever haunt me

Cause I dont love you

Now if youll buy that

Chorus:

I've got some ocean front property in arizona

From my front porch you can see the sea

I've got some ocean front property in arizona

An if youll buy that Ill throw the golden gate in free

I dont worship

The ground you walk on

I never have and thats a fact

I wont follow or try to find you

Cause I dont love you

Now if youll buy that

Chorus

Chorus

Yeah if youll buy that Ill throw the golden gate in free

No, not watching now. Hubby decided on a more masculine show on the NatGeo channel about Airforce One. I've already seen it, so I am puttering around the house, and catching up on 3 boards I belong too.