Official Community Forums Home

Lets See Who Is The Most Rude?

Badboy

• Members

I agree...I know that everyone is turned on by different things, and I know that we can talk about things besides sex...but relevance here please????

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Badboy continue to post and start any topic you like i have seen others on here that were not about sex and didnt belong here at all and nothing was said about them.....

the rudest thing i ever did was and got into a somewhat shouting match over which was silly was to take a parking spot that another person was waiting for.

• Members

I broke up with someone using the 'shut-out' method. I just wouldn't answer the phone when he called until he got the hint and finally quit calling. I never really explained why I didn't want to see him anymore. I feel bad about that. I was just out of high school, and not good at confrontation.

So I think this kind of rudeness would relate to this forum because it has to do with relationships. (For those who were wondering why this topic was posted.)

• Members
I broke up with someone using the 'shut-out' method. I just wouldn't answer the phone when he called until he got the hint and finally quit calling. I never really explained why I didn't want to see him anymore. I feel bad about that. I was just out of high school, and not good at confrontation.

So I think this kind of rudeness would relate to this forum because it has to do with relationships. (For those who were wondering why this topic was posted.)

Vey good answer for those who didnt know why this topic was started,,,,,,,,,,, I for one just had nothing to say that i did rude in a relationship or sexual way so i answered with the best one i had......maybe i shouldnt have answered at all but i wanted to get the ball rolling

• Members
Vey good answer for those who didnt know why this topic was started,,,,,,,,,,, I for one just had nothing to say that i did rude in a relationship or sexual way so i answered with the best one i had......maybe i shouldnt have answered at all but i wanted to get the ball rolling

ok, you want a rude response....

One time, my best friend and I were at a night club and this guy just kept on, and kept on bothering me and telling me what all he could do to me and how much I would enjoy it. Well, I was already tired of hearing him. And so I told him that if he had to brag so much that obvioulsy he was making up for something he didn't have. He pulled it out right there on the dance floor-I took one look and busted out laughing, and being I had to speak over the music, I was laughing and I said, " That's all you have and you think your gonna do what with that!!??" Well, the music had just stopped, and everyone turned and looked....my best friend, was going...omg...I don't believe you just did that!! And I was not drinking that night, so I can't blame it on anything other than honesty.

GUYS-If you are gonna brag...have what it takes to back up your claims, else you just might get a rude comment in front of people. :P