Official Community Forums Home

Saying Hello

hog

• Members

I just wanted to take a minute to say hello. I've been reading here for while and finally decided to speak up. I am married, but it could be better in the love life. Don't get me wrong, we fuck each other every chance we get but sometimes I feel like I don't do her justice. I am hoping maybe by joining in I can better learn to give her what she needs.

Thanks

Buckshot

• Members

WELCOME!! Always glad to have new people.

Mrs. Buckshot is a lucky woman.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

• Members
I just wanted to take a minute to say hello. I've been reading here for while and finally decided to speak up. I am married, but it could be better in the love life. Don't get me wrong, we fuck each other every chance we get but sometimes I feel like I don't do her justice. I am hoping maybe by joining in I can better learn to give her what she needs.

Thanks

Buckshot

AWWW what a good guy! READ ON!!! :) and welcome!

• Members

Welcome buckshot! Your wife is very lucky indeed! As always talk to her about it, find out what she thinks, you never know, sex with you could be the best thing since sliced bread and dam,n near impossible to improve on! Or so she thinks.... :) We look forward to hearing fom you!

Welcome Buckshot! You're right on target for the right place to get some great info!! (Sorry, couldn't resist! LMAO)

• Members

good for you buckshot. Making her happy in bed will make you feel happy as well. There is a wealth of knowledge here. Have fun learning. Invite your wife to participate as well, it may open up lines of communication for you both.

• Review Team

Welcome! It is always nice to have new person join the discussions, with fresh perspectives and input. Feel free to ask anything and jump into the mix.

PS: Tyger, LMAO!!! Very clever!