Official Community Forums Home

Double Penetration

Mikayla1

• Members
On 11/27/2020 at 3:11 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

Dewey and I just can't get enough of DVP SEX TOGETHER WITH COUPLES.  If you are not sure what DVP sex is,  that's when you have two hard cocks deep inside of your wet pussy both at the same time squirting there hot cum all inside of your pussy. DP SEX is one in the pussy and one deep inside of your little tight asshole.  They both are awesome, but I can't get enough of DVP SEX ,  there's nothing better than having two big thick hard cocks deep inside me at the same time...... Mmmmmmm

I think I would love that.  Occasionally I get the dildo and dick but having 2 dicks....mhmmm!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/16/2006 at 6:26 PM, Mikayla1 said:

I have been speaking a lot lately about my LOVE for Double Penetration (for those of you not in the know, this is when you take a toy, or a penis and a toy, or two penises - one in your pussy and one in your ass).

I was wondering, am I the only one who loves this practice? I hear some women tell me they would like to try it, but don't know how. Others are afraid of the pain. Still others haven't had anal sex yet, so having DP seems impossible. I think I get the best orgasms EVER when my hubby and I are doing DP (vibe and penis) - and I can't imagine sex without the occasional DP!

So, ladies - who loves the DP????

Mikayla ;)

My freind showed me her rabbit has tge bunny..the dildo & anal..

Like trifecta.. 

Ill buy my own xmas present..

I cant wait.

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/8/2006 at 9:45 PM, hildie said:

I do like DP, but I am to afraid to let my husband put his cock in my ass. We have used a small vibe, but when he tries to put his cock in my ass, I freak out, and yes we use lots of lube. I am trying to over come my fear. Because I think it would feel wonderful, to have his cock in my ass and a fun new to in my pussy.

Found out not all lubes are the same. Anal lube only for back there. My husband supposed to be the know it all found out once I had him switch lubes. 

• Members

I have been speaking a lot lately about my LOVE for Double Penetration (for those of you not in the know, this is when you take a toy, or a penis and a toy, or two penises - one in your pussy and one in your ass).

I was wondering, am I the only one who loves this practice? I hear some women tell me they would like to try it, but don't know how. Others are afraid of the pain. Still others haven't had anal sex yet, so having DP seems impossible. I think I get the best orgasms EVER when my hubby and I are doing DP (vibe and penis) - and I can't imagine sex without the occasional DP!

Mikayla ;)

I use to luv it too..after you get so hott you body cavities begg to be filled.. Ive cumm from.anal & add vibrating dildo my eyes roll. & I almost loose consciousness. .  mmm its

Full filling🔥💨

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/1/2020 at 5:08 PM, Bob Long said:

My wife who never tried or had any desire to experience anal  until one night after returning from a wedding where we both got really buzzed both being extremely horny I couldn't wait til we got to the bedroom so I bent her over the kitchen table she screaming at me to tear her pantyhose open and fuck me now I was about to slip my cock in her pussy when she yells no I want you in my ass, fuck my ass now well as they say the rest is history from that day on she loves/craves anal. So fast forward to a few short years ago my wife discovers her bisexuality which has succeeded the two of us being more in love and more happy than we could ever imagine, she has a steady live in girlfriend but occasionally will bring a new friend home to play. One night her girlfriend and I decided she needed to be DP'd I lay on my back and she slipped my cock in her ass and lay back against my chest her GF then fucked her with her strap on. Well to say my wife was over the top in orgasm heaven cumming multiple times. One night one of her lady friends decided to put a new spin on cluing me into her plan when my wife went to the bathroom, my mounted me reverse cowgirl and I pulled her back  on my chest and began massaging her tits kind of taking her by surprise when her friend slipped her strap on cock into her pussy my wife gasped and let out a series of moans and oh yeah fuck me oh my god well you get the picture. When she slipped it all the way in we both began fucking her she had such intense orgasm she almost passed out. We tried it again with her friend who put a butt plug in her ass . I have repeatedly asked my wife if she wanted to try it with two real cocks. She said as much as the thought really really got her interest she said she isn't in the right place to bring another man into our bed. He girlfriend however enthusiastically said she would like to give it a try.

Me too...I get it...or would like to like that😍 mmmm. 

• Like 1

• Members
38 minutes ago, MaryCS said:

Me too...I get it...or would like to like that😍 mmmm. 

I'd like to help you get what you want :) 

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/24/2006 at 1:12 AM, sexxxikittie said:

I have tried the anal route with toys and I have found that I love it. So, being as I was doing that - preparation...still...I decided to try the dp with a toy vaginally too. Let me tell you - amazing!!!! :P

I am still hesitant about taking a man's penis anally, but that will happen in due time, and I am waiting for a certain someone for that experience anyway. I want to be very comfortable and have total assurance of trust too.

But from my point of view - dp is great and, if I felt comfortable, sure, I would try a 3-way experience with it too (sooo not what I would have thought even a few months ago - I am a one-on-one type of person). But as for using the toy and having a man inside me too - what a great thought that is!! :rolleyes:

I recently started anal and it's amazing.  We have used a medium size butt plug and it's great he has also used a vibrator in my ass too. It like I can't get enough. 

• Members
On 8/8/2006 at 9:45 PM, hildie said:

I do like DP, but I am to afraid to let my husband put his cock in my ass. We have used a small vibe, but when he tries to put his cock in my ass, I freak out, and yes we use lots of lube. I am trying to over come my fear. Because I think it would feel wonderful, to have his cock in my ass and a fun new to in my pussy.

Try using different size annal toys to stretch your backside a bit. Just the sensation of popping it in and out gets me so wet.

• Like 1

• Members

Mikayla ;)

Im.totally craving that. & I may have that soon.🔥