Official Community Forums Home

Double Penetration

Mikayla1

• Members

I have been speaking a lot lately about my LOVE for Double Penetration (for those of you not in the know, this is when you take a toy, or a penis and a toy, or two penises - one in your pussy and one in your ass).

I was wondering, am I the only one who loves this practice? I hear some women tell me they would like to try it, but don't know how. Others are afraid of the pain. Still others haven't had anal sex yet, so having DP seems impossible. I think I get the best orgasms EVER when my hubby and I are doing DP (vibe and penis) - and I can't imagine sex without the occasional DP!

So, ladies - who loves the DP????

Mikayla ;)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Not a lady, but I would love for my wife to try this. Me in her backdoor and a dual action in the front.....I can only imagine how hard she would cum and cum and cum.....

• Like 2

I have been speaking a lot lately about my LOVE for Double Penetration (for those of you not in the know, this is when you take a toy, or a penis and a toy, or two penises - one in your pussy and one in your ass).

I was wondering, am I the only one who loves this practice? I hear some women tell me they would like to try it, but don't know how. Others are afraid of the pain. Still others haven't had anal sex yet, so having DP seems impossible. I think I get the best orgasms EVER when my hubby and I are doing DP (vibe and penis) - and I can't imagine sex without the occasional DP!

Mikayla ;)

i h ave enjoyed the DP. loved it, both ways. ok three ways, penis in the front, penis in the back, toys in both. it is wonderful and orgasmic. just wish i could find again someone who would love to play.

• Like 3

• Members

OK ... I'll share.

Having 2 men in my bed had long been a fantasy - until I brought it up to a male friend, who agreed to it.

Then I asked my husband if he would be interested in something like this. (We were separated and I really wasn't interested in asking anyone else I wasn't familiar with sexually)

I have to say - it was really a good experience. All 3 times lol.

After the 3 of us got together to discuss the issue, it was just a matter of setting it up. You may think that's odd, but it really helped to lay the cards on the table prior to the 'event' so that we all knew what to expect from each other, what limits were expected, etc.

Of course, having DP with your partner's penis and a toy is quite different from 2 penises inside of you!

We even tried DVP. That was interesting.

After reading through some of the anal sex postings, I have to agree that anal along with clitoral stimulation makes for some intense orgasms. My partner loves having his prostate massaged. He says it really does intensify his orgasms. I hear a lot of men say they would never entertain the idea of having a woman go anywhere near their ass - but if you just relax and let it happen gradually, I'm certain you will enjoy it! (I sound like a male trying to get a female to do it lol)

On a side note - sadly, my husband wasn't so honest with his feelings about the entire situation and I had to endure his blaming me for 'putting him in a situation' he didn't appreciate. He still had feelings for me and was very hurt by it all. Which I didn't understand. Why not just say no? Why go back for more?

I don't feel I put him in a situation at all - he was asked and accepted. His feelings are his responsibility and I did ask him several times before if he was okay with it all. I share this because for others who may find themselves in similar territory, make certain that all parties involved understand each others feelings and urge them to be honest with themselves and you! It will save major headaches and feelings of guilt later on.

Too bad - all this time I could have been enjoying this activity if he had actually been into it lol.

Has anyone else been in this predicament?

• Like 1

• Members
OK ... I'll share.

Having 2 men in my bed had long been a fantasy - until I brought it up to a male friend, who agreed to it.

Then I asked my husband if he would be interested in something like this. (We were separated and I really wasn't interested in asking anyone else I wasn't familiar with sexually)

I have to say - it was really a good experience. All 3 times lol.

After the 3 of us got together to discuss the issue, it was just a matter of setting it up. You may think that's odd, but it really helped to lay the cards on the table prior to the 'event' so that we all knew what to expect from each other, what limits were expected, etc.

Of course, having DP with your partner's penis and a toy is quite different from 2 penises inside of you!

We even tried DVP. That was interesting.

After reading through some of the anal sex postings, I have to agree that anal along with clitoral stimulation makes for some intense orgasms. My partner loves having his prostate massaged. He says it really does intensify his orgasms. I hear a lot of men say they would never entertain the idea of having a woman go anywhere near their ass - but if you just relax and let it happen gradually, I'm certain you will enjoy it! (I sound like a male trying to get a female to do it lol)

On a side note - sadly, my husband wasn't so honest with his feelings about the entire situation and I had to endure his blaming me for 'putting him in a situation' he didn't appreciate. He still had feelings for me and was very hurt by it all. Which I didn't understand. Why not just say no? Why go back for more?

I don't feel I put him in a situation at all - he was asked and accepted. His feelings are his responsibility and I did ask him several times before if he was okay with it all. I share this because for others who may find themselves in similar territory, make certain that all parties involved understand each others feelings and urge them to be honest with themselves and you! It will save major headaches and feelings of guilt later on.

Too bad - all this time I could have been enjoying this activity if he had actually been into it lol.

When I was married to my first husband, he had a fantasy of having 2 girls. Well, we found a couple willing partners and it was great but those friendships fell by the wayside, then the 3rd person we involved was the demise of my marriage. He would not listen to my concerns about the feelings that were floating around in the bedroom and she soon fell in love with him and he with her. (They say things happen for a reason) Well my new and current husband is all I could ev er wish for. he satisfies me in every way possible. Especilly in the bedroom. We have tried anal sex a couple of times, with his penis is took quite a few tries, but with his fingers I get off like there's no tomorrow!!!! When we did it with his penis he fingered me at the same time in my pussy and it was fantastic. Double penetration is the BOMB!!

• Like 3

• Members

I have tried the anal route with toys and I have found that I love it. So, being as I was doing that - preparation...still...I decided to try the dp with a toy vaginally too. Let me tell you - amazing!!!! :P

I am still hesitant about taking a man's penis anally, but that will happen in due time, and I am waiting for a certain someone for that experience anyway. I want to be very comfortable and have total assurance of trust too.

But from my point of view - dp is great and, if I felt comfortable, sure, I would try a 3-way experience with it too (sooo not what I would have thought even a few months ago - I am a one-on-one type of person). But as for using the toy and having a man inside me too - what a great thought that is!! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have to say I love the whole DP thing. It is the best i have used a toy and also my hb. I have to say though the real penis in there to me is so much better. At first it was a little uncomfortable but once inserted fully. OH MY!!!!!!!I think that was one of the best O's I have ever had.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
I have tried the anal route with toys and I have found that I love it. So, being as I was doing that - preparation...still...I decided to try the dp with a toy vaginally too. Let me tell you - amazing!!!! :P

I am still hesitant about taking a man's penis anally, but that will happen in due time, and I am waiting for a certain someone for that experience anyway. I want to be very comfortable and have total assurance of trust too.

But from my point of view - dp is great and, if I felt comfortable, sure, I would try a 3-way experience with it too (sooo not what I would have thought even a few months ago - I am a one-on-one type of person). But as for using the toy and having a man inside me too - what a great thought that is!! :rolleyes:

I have to reply on this one, the first time I had anal was when I was married. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed it until my divorce. I was on my hands and knees trying out a new toy when I thought why let the other go to waste, I was still using the new toy when I managed to reach the other one and slowly insert it. It felt so good to have both my holes filled so full that I got off in record time.

• Like 2

• Members
I have to reply on this one, the first time I had anal was when I was married. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed it until my divorce. I was on my hands and knees trying out a new toy when I thought why let the other go to waste, I was still using the new toy when I managed to reach the other one and slowly insert it. It felt so good to have both my holes filled so full that I got off in record time.

omg i love my toys and to have all 3 holes use wow

• Like 1

• Members

Mikayla ;)

Elise here... Mrs. paolo... I used paolo's login.. hope thats ok?

My husband paolo & I love anal & specially DP. There are as many ways of doing DP as you have toys & fingers & cock.. although we don't swing so I've never had 2 cocks inside me. Though I imagine it would be awesome to have two men thrusting into you at the same time!

My favorite DP is lying on my back with my feet on paolo's shoulders. I use a small vibe on my clit and paolo inserts a vibe in my ass. We have a vibe that's thinner in the middle and really wide at the base, which is my favorite anal vibe.. you can leave it alone and it stays put, or if he pushes it in really deep the wide base really stretches me... yummy! Then he puts his cock in my pussy, just a little at first, then deeper as I build to orgasm. I try to hold back as long as I can, until his cock is really deep, cause when start cumming it's non-stop multiples. Each cum is different.. sometimes more in my clit, sometimes I really feel it in my vagina, sometimes in my ass. When I can't take any more paolo pulls the vibe out of my ass and slides his cock up there so he can cum in my ass, which feels great for me after all my orgasms, and I almost always cum again when he goes off. This is a great DP for extended loving.. we've done it for over an hour sumtimes, I'll tell him when I need to rest and we'll just turn off the vibes and move gently for a while, then turn the vibes back on after I've caught my breath. Over & over again.

Another good DP is when I'm face-down with a hard pillow under my hips (we bought one of those new Liberator cushions for this... wow!) and a really thick butt plug in my ass and my husband fucks me from behind.. his thrusting moves the plug in my ass in rhythm with his cock in my pussy. In the same position, sometimes we use a big silicone dildo in my pussy and his cock in my ass.. I feel stretched & filled to the absolute limit this way.. I don't have as many cums this way as with the buttplug, but I cum so hard when his big cock is really deep in my ass it's worth it!

• Like 4

DP is awesome!!!!!!! I had never experienced a orgasm as intense until i tried anal. There was no going back. I just recentally got introduced i guess ill call it to double pentration. I think i like it more than he does however he does love it. Something about being completally filled up cant seem to get anybetter than that. I never thought i could have such a intense orgasm.

With a toy inserten in my ass and him in my pussy and my clit getting attention at the same time i am in heaven......... I have got to where i want this on a regular basis. He knows this and will tease my ass by taking my toy away not good i get it back when i finally beg him to put it back in. And i have to say when i do finally end up getting his dick in my ass and he cums in me it sets me off again. Ladies i suggest you try it. Guys.... let me tell you any woman that tells you point blank no way and that shes never thought about it dont believe it. We all do wonder but it is the oh no you dont do that syndrome. Talk to her about it and if anything just start off by rubbing her ass during sex make sure shes really excited sometimes you just have to ease into it so to speak.

Who knows may go on to try other things also he has mentioned several times how good it would feel to have a real dick in my pussy and one in my ass. Have to say im thinking about it.

• Like 1

• Members

"So, ladies - who loves the DP????"

I did it! I did it! *giggle* Last night, we finally tried the last toy of our most recent TooTimid box, the Vibrating Pleasure Beads. After lubing up (very important!!), my husband went down on me while he inserted the beads anally. When I was nice and wet, and he couldn't wait anymore (hehe), he left the beads in me and came up to insert his penis. "Wait! Idea!" I exclaimed with a giggle. I reached over the bed and grabbed the ever-fun Powerful Sparkling Vibrating Egg and laid it against my clit -- it was a threesome of pleasure down there!

I swear, it was just one.... long... mega orgasm that I never wanted to end! :wub: We laughed at one point, because I said (through gasps), "I'm going to cry soon... but know that it's GOOD tears!" And then I did. *chuckle* Hurray for DP!!! :D

• Like 2

• Members

Firefighter,

After reading your post I see you are thinking of a 3sum......but wife is not into it. Well as you will read here they arent all what they are cracked up to be......yes they are hot.....yes a good fantasy for many.....(including me) but to many good marriages went bad after a three-sum. So if I may make a suggestion keep your hot wife to yourself dont risk it by adding another guy or gal.......it may only be trouble waiting to happen.

As for her and the DP why doesnt she care for the vibe in her ass anymore? As for her saying your cock would hurt to much in her ass read Mikaylas article on anal sex......read it together maybe then she will change her mind.

Oh and by the way WELCOME TO TOOTIMID.

Keep posting.

Hrnychick

• Like 1

• Members
OK ... I'll share.

I could have written that myself. I have a long time fantasy wish of two guys with me doing DP. My first experience with two men was well, memorable, but too young and inexperienced. But now, being more experienced, mature and hungry for DP, I have two people I think would be perfect. EXCLUDING my boyfriend. He has expressed the desire to watch. I've asked both men, a good friend of ours and my estranged husband. They both seem interested.....Now, I'm not sure about timing. I really would love to do this first before including my BF as an on-looker. However, the guilt would kill me, for I believe in complete openness and honesty.

And this troubles me too. I would hate for my estranged husband to feel like he was put on the spot. Although his sexual desires are very similar as mine and he was in my first and only male three some, I'm not sure how he would handle it. This is a fantasy that I want to have without any issues. I really don't want to find two guys that are willing that I don't even know, but that would definately put the feelings issue to rest. If this fantasy were to come true, it would be fun to make it a habit and then my BF could "see" all he wanted.

I do like DP, but I am to afraid to let my husband put his cock in my ass. We have used a small vibe, but when he tries to put his cock in my ass, I freak out, and yes we use lots of lube. I am trying to over come my fear. Because I think it would feel wonderful, to have his cock in my ass and a fun new to in my pussy.

• Members
but when he tries to put his cock in my ass, I freak out,

I used to freak out too! I was so tense and just the thought of trying it again would make me more tense. The hardest part of anal (to me) was getting the head of my husbands' cock into my anus. Oh, it hurt and I would tell him to hurry and take it out. Then one time, I collected all my courage and said, "Okay, I'm gonna do it this time." And I did and have never looked back. The main thing to remember is JUST RELAX. Let it happen and you will LOVE IT.

Hands down....it is the best sexual experience you will ever have. It's become a regular part of my love making with my fiance and we both say "Double Penetration, brings double the pleasure". Everything is intensified for both of us.

• Members
Ok westcoastgal,,did you have 2 guys or 1 guy and a toy?? My wife has used a toy so I know she loves it when the mood hit her!

It is fun - I used to do it a lot when single (with 2 guys), and now we use a toy and my hubby - it still is great fun - I love it! A very full feeling lol :)

• Members

2 guys is great at times, i love to suck a big one while getting screwed in the ass, my little dickie dosen't work fro the girls but i can still squirt alittle if the right boy gets me hot, I like sucking 2 at once, twice the juice, some guys have huge loads and some small, do any of you girls find, 90% of guys think they are small compared to other guys, I think 7 inches is about normal for a guy, am I right or not, I know some are alot smaller but only a few I have seen once LOL, size matters a lot, if your lying to your man its not a good idea, if I lay on my side and get it, if the guy is small I can't cum, I have to be on top and really grind it in my ass to cum, i like it big and thick, makes me cum like a champ doggie style, tell me your true thoughts on size, don't give me it doesn't matter because of love Bs either, I know it matters, even though I am a tranny, I stilll have been with alot of guys and can make a good judgement on the subject

2 guys is great at times, i love to suck a big one while getting screwed in the ass, my little dickie dosen't work fro the girls but i can still squirt alittle if the right boy gets me hot, I like sucking 2 at once, twice the juice, some guys have huge loads and some small, do any of you girls find, 90% of guys think they are small compared to other guys, I think 7 inches is about normal for a guy, am I right or not, I know some are alot smaller but only a few I have seen once LOL, size matters a lot, if your lying to your man its not a good idea, if I lay on my side and get it, if the guy is small I can't cum, I have to be on top and really grind it in my ass to cum, i like it big and thick, makes me cum like a champ doggie style, tell me your true thoughts on size, don't give me it doesn't matter because of love Bs either, I know it matters, even though I am a tranny, I stilll have been with alot of guys and can make a good judgement on the subject

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
My Husband and I have begun using dildo for DP. I am so enjoying it, and so is he.

I enjoy a small but powerful vibrator in the backdoor and my fiance up front. doing this from behind while both standing (preferably in a hot shower) brings us both to an intense orgasm!!! It stimulates nerves that neither of us knew we had. I still wont let him put his dick in (too big!). They say you can work up to that, but I frnkly like the smaller toy with the vibration. it's comfortable yet immensely satisfying.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

If you are doing a DP with 2 men, the best way (or the way that I have done it) is to have one guy get on the bed (or floor) and you get on top and start that way, then, on your knees, lean up so the man from the back can get his cock in your ass. This way, the guys aren't really near each other, the guy on the floor can fondle your clit or your breasts, and it is easiest on you to manuever.

One other way, start with the anal - the guy on the bed or floor, you get on and face his feet. Once it is comfortable enough, have the other guy take your pussy from the front as you lie back on the man on the bottom. This takes some limbering, but still allows the man on top access to your pussy and tits. Plus, the man on bottom can reach around as well.

As far as the doube V - you have to work up to it, just like with any large object inserted in there. My first boyfriend would stick many things up my pussy - from bottles to bowling pins - and yes, 2 vibes - so just go slow - the crowded nature is what makes it fun!

Mikayla

• Like 1