Official Community Forums Home

Tips To Spice Things Up

h48639

• Members

Hmmm She said that but didn't give you any feedback? I guess you could try a new position or two, bring in some toys. What are you doing currently? I mean what is typical for you guys?

Hmmm She said that but didn't give you any feedback? I guess you could try a new position or two, bring in some toys. What are you doing currently? I mean what is typical for you guys?

Normally its kissing ,massages, going down on her and just recently on me.When I ask what she likes she says I dont know which I have a hard time beliving.We have recently gotten into to toys.I just cant seem to come up with new ideas. HELP!!! lol

• Members
Normally its kissing ,massages, going down on her and just recently on me.When I ask what she likes she says I dont know which I have a hard time beliving.We have recently gotten into to toys.I just cant seem to come up with new ideas. HELP!!! lol

Does she like lingerie? How about if you undress her? Some intense foreplay with toys is fun! Do you use lube? There are different varieties out there that add sensation, like warming and tingling etc. I happen to love the KY warming "Silk". That "Yours and Mine" is supposed to be nice too...

In addition, you could write her naughty notes during the day whether it be email or an actual note. Tell her your fantasies about her. She says she doesn't know what she likes, make suggestions, "How about this or that..." She may feel shy about telling you but if you guess one, she might say yes!

Are you guys vocal in the bedroom? maybe some dirty talk would be a hit as well. You know tell her how much you want her, how hard you are, how good she tastes... *ahem* anyway... yeah, works for me! :P

• Members

Mikayla's written some great articles for Tootimid. If you go to the main tabs its under "articles and tips".

Here are a couple links to some that may work for you. But there's pages of these fantastic, inspirational articles. So have fun exploring and hopefully you'll get the ole' wheel of ideas crankin!

Best of luck!

Ginger

Get Kinky In Your Bedroom

How To Create A Romantic Evening

Sex Games

• Members

You basically initiate and yet she is telling you she wants you to be more imaginitive. She needs to get honest and answer the question of what does "imaginitive" mean to her. You're not a mind reader. Why can't she come up with some new ideas? Apparently she has some, otherwise she would not be commenting you're not imaginitive enough.

• Members

try this book by laura corn "101 nights of grrreat sex" it is a great book and it gives you both a chance to plan a seduction one for him and one for her so you won;t be the one to initiate sex. you can get is at chapters or any sex store. hope that helps

• Members
try this book by laura corn "101 nights of grrreat sex" it is a great book and it gives you both a chance to plan a seduction one for him and one for her so you won;t be the one to initiate sex. you can get is at chapters or any sex store. hope that helps

Thanks, dscn, I just requested it from our library.

They have to get it from another library...................go figure................. ;)

atmosphere is nice, too. Maybe some candles and music.

When sweetguy arrives in the bedroom and I have candles lit, he knows it will be special.

I let him pick the music, whatever he is in the mood for. You might give that a try.

It is a small thing, but can make a big difference.

• Members

WTF people. We can do better than this. The man is ready to go to the next level, and we're responding with:

"Honey, I'd like to discuss our sexual rolls. Do you have time? If I'm the aggressor on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, and you the 2nd & 4th, the division of labor will be fairer. Also we should each keep a notepad handy so we can write down ideas we have during the week. On Saturday we can compare notes and brainstorm. BTW, I have an extensive reading list. Amazon will be delivering a crate of books within the next 2 business days."

Yeah, that has wet pussy & hard dick for eternity written all over it. COME ON!

His wife has asked him to release his inner "wild man." Lucky beggar. This is a gift. Not an injustice. Collectively we must have about a thousand years of nookie experience. SHARE PEOPLE.

Gimpy, you still there? Want to try something this weekend? Hope the wife is the spontaneous type.

You got a physical task to do around the house? Something that after an hour makes you work up a bit of a sweat, get the muscles taught? Oh and make sure that you aren't wearing underwear under your jeans. If possible the wife should be doing something that she can be easily distracted from. Doing bills, laundry, vacuuming, doesn't matter. Just as long as switching to spicy sex isn't a tough decision to make. Don't do this when she's watching her favorite show or talking to her sister on the phone.

OK you ready? You've warmed up. Bit of perspiration. Maybe a little dirty. AND HORNY. Time to see Honey. Go up behind her and start kissing the back of her neck, behind her ears. Reach under her shirt and stroke (not grope) her belly just above her bush with one hand, and the skin above her belly button with the other. Don't touch Beaver or The Girls yet. AND SAY NOTHING. Even if you get the "what's gotten into you" look. Hold her close to you, but without her feeling restrained or confined. Just close enough that her butt is against your groin and she can feel the wood in your pants emerging.

One minute you were doing something, and the next you just had to have her. How exciting is that? She will be flattered and hopefully willing to play. YOU ARE STILL SAYING NOTHING.

Now let your hands explore a little more. Caress one of her breasts using slow upstrokes that slide across the skin on the underside of her boob. Ever so lightly flick the nipple as if your finger tip were a butterfly's wing. Then wait a second and then do the same in reverse. At the same time you should slide your hand towards her pussy. VERY GENTLY dab a finger in to get the tip lubricated and than slide it out slowly so you can start caressing her clit slowly. Every so often do another dip to keep it lubricated, and then back to the clit.

You should probably let her lie down on the couch now.

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT. BEFORE YOU DO THIS ESCAPADE READ EVERY ARTICLE THAT MIKAYLA HAS WRITTEN ABOUT THE G-SPOT. COMMIT IT TO MEMORY AS THIS STUFF WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU PUT THE "I" IN IMAGINATION. AND MAKE SURE THAT THE FINGER NAIL ON YOUR INDEX FINGER IS CUT SHORT.

Is she lying on the couch? Her head should be to the left of you. Her feet to the right. Kneel beside her, unzip your pants and let woody out. OK Wild Man welcome to the Major Leagues. You are going to jerk off with your left hand (BTW are you right handed?) in front of her for a minute. Yes, right in front of her. Proud as you like. Yup, you are so into her that just looking at her makes you want to jerk off. That's the message you are sending. And you are going to look her right in the eye as you do it. Chicks dig watching men jerk off.

But why the left hand? Because with your right hand's index finger you are going to reach into her pussy and find her G-Spot. Its right there on the upper side of the entrance. It has a slightly rough textured feel. Let me be clear. You are not finger fucking her. You are going to caress it gently with your finger tip. Go easy. IT'S OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD SENSITIVE. Too hard or fast and you've blown it. Game Over.

Next, take her hand and invite her to work your cock. Guide her hand so you can get the rhythm going the way you like. Show her how to stroke your balls too.

OK its time to make her cum. Get whatever clothes she's wearing on her bottom half out of the way. If its just a skirt and panties then pull the panties to the side. You just need access to her clit with your tongue. Yes, you are going to slowly caress her clit with your tongue at the same time you are massaging her G-Spot. My friend in about 5 minutes max you will be tasting her cum as screams "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD" for the whole neighborhood to here.

If you are excited enough and her handwork has been good enough you may be inspired to cum to. Go ahead. You've earned.

WARNING: when she recovers she might accuse you of tom catting around with other women. How else would you know to do that stuff. "Just using my imagination like you asked Babe!" ;)

• Members
Goodness. What got into me yesterday. Gimpy, I hope I didn't "cross a line." Just trying to help. Good luck being imaginative.

I don't know what got into you, either, DADT, but I am out of breath!! :rolleyes:

• Members

I don't know what got into you, either, DADT, but I am out of breath!! :rolleyes:

That's good right? If Gimpy actually does this his Honey will worship him, right? You gals were my inspiration. I just threw together a bunch of stuff that you more experience ladies seem to dig. The G-Spot massage will seal the deal won't it? She won't let him out of the house!

When you recover, perhaps you can help Gimpy plan for the following weekend.

• Members
That's good right? If Gimpy actually does this his Honey will worship him, right? You gals were my inspiration. I just threw together a bunch of stuff that you more experience ladies seem to dig. The G-Spot massage will seal the deal won't it? She won't let him out of the house!

When you recover, perhaps you can help Gimpy plan for the following weekend.

Whew.........!! That works for me too !! I love your "I just threw together a bunch of stuff" !!!

You are definitely a gifted writer. I don't know what your profession is , but you could have your very own sex talk show or something......

:)

• Members
Whew.........!! That works for me too !! I love your "I just threw together a bunch of stuff" !!!

You are definitely a gifted writer. I don't know what your profession is , but you could have your very own sex talk show or something......

:)

Wendy:

Why thank you. How sweet. I'm honored. I guess some folks respond to what I have to say. Could you be my agent?

Honestly, you should praise yourself and the other amazing women who post so openly and honestly here. All these ideas come from reading the various fantastic forums. All I had to do was pay attention to what I was reading. And maybe a little of my own personal experience at times.

If I had to single out one person it would be Mikayla. Her intelligent, unembarrassed, no BS, "tell it like it is" woman's POV is invaluable.

Gimpy:

I could not find Mikayla's piece about G-Spots, but this link will do nicely. If you want to get into your wife's sexual hall of fame know the stuff in this article. You are a moist finger tip away from being a God if you know what you are doing.

http://www.tootimid.com/index.php/articles...-g-spot-orgasm/

• Members

I like the way your mind works, DADT!

I swear, If I didn't have my sweetguy (who is the best, btw)

I'd hunt you down and hook up! B)

• Members
I like the way your mind works, DADT!

I swear, If I didn't have my sweetguy (who is the best, btw)

I'd hunt you down and hook up! B)

Shelly, how sweet of you. And if I could, I would have wood for you too. Love you Fabulous Forties Gals.

But we're here to help. Tell Gimpy why he has to try this stuff. He's under pressure. Poor guy needs your wisdom.

• Members

Gimpy~ Follow DADT's advice. You won't go wrong! He has all the ladies here swooning. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members
WTF people. We can do better than this. The man is ready to go to the next level, and we're responding with:

"Honey, I'd like to discuss our sexual rolls. Do you have time? If I'm the aggressor on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, and you the 2nd & 4th, the division of labor will be fairer. Also we should each keep a notepad handy so we can write down ideas we have during the week. On Saturday we can compare notes and brainstorm. BTW, I have an extensive reading list. Amazon will be delivering a crate of books within the next 2 business days."

Yeah, that has wet pussy & hard dick for eternity written all over it. COME ON!

His wife has asked him to release his inner "wild man." Lucky beggar. This is a gift. Not an injustice. Collectively we must have about a thousand years of nookie experience. SHARE PEOPLE.

Gimpy, you still there? Want to try something this weekend? Hope the wife is the spontaneous type.

You got a physical task to do around the house? Something that after an hour makes you work up a bit of a sweat, get the muscles taught? Oh and make sure that you aren't wearing underwear under your jeans. If possible the wife should be doing something that she can be easily distracted from. Doing bills, laundry, vacuuming, doesn't matter. Just as long as switching to spicy sex isn't a tough decision to make. Don't do this when she's watching her favorite show or talking to her sister on the phone.

OK you ready? You've warmed up. Bit of perspiration. Maybe a little dirty. AND HORNY. Time to see Honey. Go up behind her and start kissing the back of her neck, behind her ears. Reach under her shirt and stroke (not grope) her belly just above her bush with one hand, and the skin above her belly button with the other. Don't touch Beaver or The Girls yet. AND SAY NOTHING. Even if you get the "what's gotten into you" look. Hold her close to you, but without her feeling restrained or confined. Just close enough that her butt is against your groin and she can feel the wood in your pants emerging.

One minute you were doing something, and the next you just had to have her. How exciting is that? She will be flattered and hopefully willing to play. YOU ARE STILL SAYING NOTHING.

Now let your hands explore a little more. Caress one of her breasts using slow upstrokes that slide across the skin on the underside of her boob. Ever so lightly flick the nipple as if your finger tip were a butterfly's wing. Then wait a second and then do the same in reverse. At the same time you should slide your hand towards her pussy. VERY GENTLY dab a finger in to get the tip lubricated and than slide it out slowly so you can start caressing her clit slowly. Every so often do another dip to keep it lubricated, and then back to the clit.

You should probably let her lie down on the couch now.

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT. BEFORE YOU DO THIS ESCAPADE READ EVERY ARTICLE THAT MIKAYLA HAS WRITTEN ABOUT THE G-SPOT. COMMIT IT TO MEMORY AS THIS STUFF WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU PUT THE "I" IN IMAGINATION. AND MAKE SURE THAT THE FINGER NAIL ON YOUR INDEX FINGER IS CUT SHORT.

Is she lying on the couch? Her head should be to the left of you. Her feet to the right. Kneel beside her, unzip your pants and let woody out. OK Wild Man welcome to the Major Leagues. You are going to jerk off with your left hand (BTW are you right handed?) in front of her for a minute. Yes, right in front of her. Proud as you like. Yup, you are so into her that just looking at her makes you want to jerk off. That's the message you are sending. And you are going to look her right in the eye as you do it. Chicks dig watching men jerk off.

But why the left hand? Because with your right hand's index finger you are going to reach into her pussy and find her G-Spot. Its right there on the upper side of the entrance. It has a slightly rough textured feel. Let me be clear. You are not finger fucking her. You are going to caress it gently with your finger tip. Go easy. IT'S OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD SENSITIVE. Too hard or fast and you've blown it. Game Over.

Next, take her hand and invite her to work your cock. Guide her hand so you can get the rhythm going the way you like. Show her how to stroke your balls too.

OK its time to make her cum. Get whatever clothes she's wearing on her bottom half out of the way. If its just a skirt and panties then pull the panties to the side. You just need access to her clit with your tongue. Yes, you are going to slowly caress her clit with your tongue at the same time you are massaging her G-Spot. My friend in about 5 minutes max you will be tasting her cum as screams "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD" for the whole neighborhood to here.

If you are excited enough and her handwork has been good enough you may be inspired to cum to. Go ahead. You've earned.

WARNING: when she recovers she might accuse you of tom catting around with other women. How else would you know to do that stuff. "Just using my imagination like you asked Babe!" ;)

DADT I think you should write a book called "Secret box of Pleasure". There you can unfold all your expertise and knowledge for all to enjoy. I know I'd be the waiting for it as it came hot off the press to give to my SO as a gift to myself. B)

• Members
DADT I think you should write a book called "Secret box of Pleasure". There you can unfold all your expertise and knowledge for all to enjoy. I know I'd be the waiting for it as it came hot off the press to give to my SO as a gift to myself. B)

You are so sweet. I'm all "Fuzzy Kittens" over here.

And thanks for the reinforcement. Nice to know I have a clue.

Great book title. You want to be the editor?

• Members
You are so sweet. I'm all "Fuzzy Kittens" over here.

And thanks for the reinforcement. Nice to know I have a clue.

Great book title. You want to be the editor?

Absolutely!!!!!!! I'll edit anything you write.

• Members
Absolutely!!!!!!! I'll edit anything you write.

Great! Oh dear I don't have an extra chair. How awkward. Well you could sit on my lap while you read the first draft. Best I can do on such short notice. Glad you're here. I need help with the BDSM section. Needs more oomph or something.

• Members
Great! Oh dear I don't have an extra chair. How awkward. Well you could sit on my lap while you read the first draft. Best I can do on such short notice. Glad you're here. I need help with the BDSM section. Needs more oomph or something.

No problem, I'll have to tie your hands and legs to the chair, just to keep things on the up an up.

• Members
No problem, I'll have to tie your hands and legs to the chair, just to keep things on the up an up.

Don't worry. Things will be up. Extremely up.