Official Community Forums Home

Don't Sweat The Big Stuff

Mikayla1

• Members
What was that? I can't hear very well with thighs wrapped around my ears.

Shelly, ROFL = ?

Hey DADT!! I finally made it back here after a few days away.

Honey, if your hearing is being muffled by a pair of soft fragrant thighs around your head,

you don't need to be distracted. Let us know when you come up for air, and we can talk then.

no, don't stop, don't stop,oh yeah,right there,there baby,that's it,ooohhhhhhhh..............

• Members
Hey DADT!! I finally made it back here after a few days away.

Honey, if your hearing is being muffled by a pair of soft fragrant thighs around your head,

you don't need to be distracted. Let us know when you come up for air, and we can talk then.

no, don't stop, don't stop,oh yeah,right there,there baby,that's it,ooohhhhhhhh..............

SSHHH! I'm working here. Take a number. I'll be with you in an hour.

Missed you!

• Members
SSHHH! I'm working here. Take a number. I'll be with you in an hour.

Aw, a whole hour? How nice. But just only an hour? Kind of heartbraking, DADT. I guess that's just what we get when you make us share AND take turns! :lol:

• Members
Aw, a whole hour? How nice. But just only an hour? Kind of heartbraking, DADT. I guess that's just what we get when you make us share AND take turns! :lol:

DADT is sooo satisfying, an hour is all I can take, ladies......... :D:D:D

• Members

TA, for you I'll work overtime. Oh sweetheart. Look at your poor neglected thighs. We must stroke them and get the blood circulating. And since I'm here anyway, why don't I use my thumbs to apply just a little pressure to those lovely hollows either side of your special place. For purely therapeutic reasons you understand. When I do that it tends to cause the lips to open and that is usually quite relaxing. Can you wait your turn for that?

• Members
DADT is sooo satisfying, an hour is all I can take, ladies......... :D:D:D

You say that now. But after about 10 appointments, you'll want to go to 2 full hours.

• Members

Got anything for us, DADT?

• Members

*sigh*