Official Community Forums Home

Women’s Low Sex Drive Tied To Poor Life Quality

synirr

• Members

Someone posted this on another forum and I thought it might be appreciated here :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29018045/

NEW YORK - Postmenopausal women who have hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) — a low level of sexual desire — have a worse health-related quality of life than their counterparts who are happy with their sex lives, according to a new study.

In fact, the researchers say, HSDD can cause in impairments in well-being on par with those seen in chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, osteoarthritis and asthma.

Makes total sense to me too. Thanks for the interesting read!!

• Members

I believe that....every woman I know who talks about having no desire or need for sex is a chronic hypochondriac who literally thrives on negativity and whining about their health problems....never mind the fact that every single one of them creates these problems by their own bad and lazy habits.

• Members
I believe that....every woman I know who talks about having no desire or need for sex is a chronic hypochondriac who literally thrives on negativity and whining about their health problems....never mind the fact that every single one of them creates these problems by their own bad and lazy habits.

Ditto your reply, chloegirl.

I totally agree.

• Members
You know my wife, do you?

I'm surrounded by them! Can't for the life of me understand their way of thinking. They completely cut themselves off from any sensuality. The most physical thing they want to do is stuff their face and complain about all their problems and how bad their SO's are. Why would you want to live like that? You just feel so much better mentally and physically if you allow yourself to take pleasure in being a viable sexual being! Attitude is everything! :)

• Members

My lack of a sex drive is caused by my lack of male. They go hand in hand. But I bet if i had post sex enprophins pumping through my blood more often than once every other year the world would probably look a lot prettier and I'd feel a lot better, just a thought though.

• Members

I have seen the effect of a low sex drive in women. I don't get 'em. At forty I feel more sexual/sensual than ever before. Down side is there's no one to play with but me. IHA---maybe my husband and your wife should get together and you and i could go and........... ;)

• Members
I'm surrounded by them! Can't for the life of me understand their way of thinking. They completely cut themselves off from any sensuality. The most physical thing they want to do is stuff their face and complain about all their problems and how bad their SO's are. Why would you want to live like that? You just feel so much better mentally and physically if you allow yourself to take pleasure in being a viable sexual being! Attitude is everything! :)

Absolutely!

• Members

Iha,

What do you mean meet in the garden? I'm here****taps toe impatiently*** I may have to punish tardiness or you can punish being early if you like. perhaps taking turns with tongue lashings to begin with.............