Official Community Forums Home

Ultimate Personal Massager

Mikayla1

• Members

BMS3005main.jpg

Ahhh, it has been a long while since I have reviewed a toy, and what better item to do then the Ultimate Personal Massager. Lately, I have had a load of stress - who hasn't right - and I have been needing a good massage. I have other massagers, but really wanted a dual purpose item that could deliver the much needed back and leg massage - as well as some 'sensuous' tension relief. This electric powered massager did the trick!

After a long, hard day of watching kids, making dinner, doing laundry and grading papers I NEEDED a little boost. With my hubby working late there was no one to massage my cares away. I pulled out my massager and plugged it in. It is fairly hefty in weight, but very easy to hold. Ergonomically designed in a sort of 'dolphin' form, you can easily hold the tail and reach even the center spots on your back. It curves IN, so you can easily massage those tired muscles without straining. Many massagers are straight - not effective for getting those hard-to-reach areas.

The main massager is a large, round, protruding circle. It vibrates - does not spin - and delivers a nice, solid pressure to the muscles that ache. The on/off dial allows you to speed up the intensity, or dial it down. The top portion also offers a massage option with an oval with upraised, metal beads. The bottom massager is much more stimulating and powerful when compared to the top oval.

I used this massager on my back for a good 10 minutes and it never got hot (like some massagers do) and it really did get to all my muscle aches. I easily moved it around to my neck, legs and thighs to get every inch that needed the attention. Of course, with my muscles feeling good, I was tempted to relieve other stresses. I dialed down the power and applied it to my vaginal area (with panties still on) and was very surprised by the effectiveness of the vibrations on a lower setting and through fabric. I easily achieved a few orgasms without even doing much more than holding the massager above my clit.

This is truly a great item to have for those stressful days (or erotic nights). I can envision any couple using this item together for sensual massage as well as erotic play. It is relatively quiet, multi-functional and easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone - and let me assure you - it will get all the spots you need it to!

Get All Your Spots

• Members

Nice review Mikalya, how would you compare it to the Hitachi? Less intense, more intense, about the same? I'm looking for something electric but that can have vibration level adjusted so this sounds like a good option.

• Members

Well, the Hitachi is one of those that gets kinda hot, which I don't like. It is also straight, so if you are wanting a multi-posable massager, then this one beats the Hitachi.

As far as intensity - I would say they are comparable. The Hitatchi has attachments, this one just has the one nub, so that may be a drawback. This one is MUCH quieter than the Hitachi, which can be a good thing.

Overall, this one strikes me better.

• Members
Well, the Hitachi is one of those that gets kinda hot, which I don't like. It is also straight, so if you are wanting a multi-posable massager, then this one beats the Hitachi.

As far as intensity - I would say they are comparable. The Hitatchi has attachments, this one just has the one nub, so that may be a drawback. This one is MUCH quieter than the Hitachi, which can be a good thing.

Overall, this one strikes me better.

Ok, thanks, that's what I was looking for! Guess this is my next "must have". I love enablement :lol:

• Review Team

This has been added to my wish list! Thanks for the great review.

Thanks for the great review, and the comparisons. I may hafta try this one! I love me a good massage!!!

• Members

Not loud at all - in fact, I would compare it to an electric toothbrush!