Official Community Forums Home

Sex Sex And More Sex

• Members

I'll go with 3-4 times a week. How many now? tough to say cuz it varies so much. Sometimes we hit that mark, occassionally more often, but more often it is less often.

Why the discrepancy? Time constraints. Too much to do in a day. Short on sleep for much of the last 11 years. I can be horney as hell when I wake up but by bed time I'm just plain bushed.

Change? Just to have more time to relax and unwind and catch up on sleep, so as to have more pep for porking.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I'll go with 3-4 times a week. How many now? tough to say cuz it varies so much. Sometimes we hit that mark, occassionally more often, but more often it is less often.

Why the discrepancy? Time constraints. Too much to do in a day. Short on sleep for much of the last 11 years. I can be horney as hell when I wake up but by bed time I'm just plain bushed.

Change? Just to have more time to relax and unwind and catch up on sleep, so as to have more pep for porking.

Your time will come again........... just hope the old soldier can still salute his mistress :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well if it were up to me it would be atleast 5 times a week but bc of our 20 month old daughter we are down to like 2 times a week. but those few times are usally very nice my husband is very attentive and takes his time with foreplay and that takes up most of our love making. I think I wouldn't mind a quicky every now and then

• Members
Well if it were up to me it would be atleast 5 times a week but bc of our 20 month old daughter we are down to like 2 times a week. but those few times are usally very nice my husband is very attentive and takes his time with foreplay and that takes up most of our love making. I think I wouldn't mind a quicky every now and then

Then take charge and go for it.... he'll love it, guaranteed.

• Members

And now, to answer the OP.

I guess the best way to answer this is, right now, I'd do it every day.

Seeing as my husband is 58 now, and since he's traditionally been the one to initiate sex in our marriage,

and we were only doing it about twice a month, honestly? I really thought that his interest was waning. I'd say 2-3 times per month has been our average over the past few years.

Then I found out he was masturbating a fair amount. And then I got my testosterone normalized. And then when my cancer treatments stopped and I began to heal up enough to think about sex (we had a 5 month hiatus in which we couldn't do much at all), it's like something came alive in me.

I've been doing a good bit of reading (any suggestions for some good sex books, btw?) and relearning what men want and need.

Now that my libido seems to have caught up (I tell him "Well honey....remember how you felt when you were 16 and wanted to do it 5 times a day???") it's like I'm wanting to make up for lost time.

In fact, because we still need to work on communication skills, and because I CAN'T STAND not knowing if we're going to do it or not any given night, last night I finally asked him how many date nights per week he'd like to agree on and I was expecting him to say 2. I wanted 4-5 and we settled on 3 "with options".

Yeah, I got that idea from one of those books :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • Members
3 times a week would be heaven for me, but it's more like once a month (maybe twice if i'm lucky)

WOW! And I thought my H worked and traveled alot. You need to change that. Can you ever go on some of his not so insane business trips?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

On the good months, I would say every other day. But there are better months where it is every day. I would rather it be daily, if not then twice a day! But DH is loosing his sex drive a little so, I can't complain with what I do get. And there is a lot of cuddling, and that seems to satisfy both of us.

• Members
We have sex 2 times a week. I'd like to at lease 4 or 5 times, but my wife just doesn't seem to be that into it anymore.

I think there are many of us who would like a more active sex life, try to be proactive and romance your wife. who knows maybe it will work, maybe not, but what do you have to loose?

• Members
Oh believe me I am, but I guess you can never be to romantic.

I'm a big advocate of date night, which could be any night of the week. I think everyone should try to have a date night once a week or, as often as possible. Date night doesn't have to be this huge to-do, it's all about the two of you, and leaving work, kids etc behind. Also weekend/overnight getaways are huge for keeping those fires burning. A getaways doesn't have to be expensive or far away. It's all about being alone together in different surroundings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

For me, the average has dwindled down to once every other month or so. I've expanded on the reasons why in another thread. We've discussed it and found we have a libido gap. She'd be fine with once a month, I'd prefer 3-5 nights a week minimum. Haven't found a compromise yet but I think if I remove as many barriers to sex as possible and get her in the mood more often - I won't have to compromise. :D

Here's hoping.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I'd LOVE to have sex 3-5 times per week. Alas, it's only 2-3 times per month.

And those times are usually rushed.

She just doesn't seem to want to put forth an effort to make it happen or to make it last.

I feel like I put a lot of effort and enthusiasm into pleasing her and don't get much in return.

A few weeks ago, we had an argument about sex. She accused me of not initiating sex and feeling like all I wanted her for was sex in the same breath.

I can't win!

Seduce her outside the bedroom in a sensual not sexual way

• Members

...Still insatiable here.... :lol:

I know it's mostly the testosterone replacement now. No doubt. They upped my last dose, and boy!! can I tell the difference. This much libido is actually distracting!

So I'd still answer every day, but every other day would be nicest. A little recovery time makes for hotter sex and stronger orgasms, IMO. We've settled on a fairly regular schedule of 3-4 times a week and I'm loving it.

• Members

...Still insatiable here.... :lol:

I know it's mostly the testosterone replacement now. No doubt. They upped my last dose, and boy!! can I tell the difference. This much libido is actually distracting!

So I'd still answer every day, but every other day would be nicest. A little recovery time makes for hotter sex and stronger orgasms, IMO. We've settled on a fairly regular schedule of 3-4 times a week and I'm loving it.

YEP! but, no testosterone replacement here, it's all naturally me. LOVING IT too!!!!

Men, I'm wondering if any of you have noticed a decrease in your sex drive; if so how old were you when it started.

Decrease in sex drive?

I turn 48 on Saturday, and I can tell you that my sex life in my 40's is absolutely amazing. I've only noticed an increase in the last 12-13 years. It also helps to have a wife that enjoys sex as much as I.

2-3 times a week is about our average. Neither of us would want it any more than that, because our goal is to make our "session" a top 3 each and every time. Try it sometime - Mind blowing.

Just remember..... the older you get and the mnore you get to know your partner, the better it gets.

• Members

id like to have sex maybe twice a week. my bf thinks that no one has sex that much! he doesnt take me seriously when i tell him that once or twice a month is not enough. its something we're workin on! he is slowly opening up to me, it seems he has some problems being comfortable with sex... like he is embarassed to talk about it... its a process!

my bf would be shocked to read on this forum how much sex yall are havin'! maybe i should show him that real people do have lots of sex! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

id like to have sex maybe twice a week. my bf thinks that no one has sex that much! he doesnt take me seriously when i tell him that once or twice a month is not enough. its something we're workin on! he is slowly opening up to me, it seems he has some problems being comfortable with sex... like he is embarassed to talk about it... its a process!

my bf would be shocked to read on this forum how much sex yall are havin'! maybe i should show him that real people do have lots of sex! ;)

What if you take matters into your own hands and just start out of the blue. ei: make dinner together, bump up against him accidently and do a little rub. When you pass him in the kitchen say excuse me and pass your hand over his back or butt something. keep going and eventually get more aggressive. Doesn't matter how big or small your kitchen is you can work as close or as far apart as you choose.

.......And maybe he does need to come on here and see it's ok to enjoy sex more often.