Official Community Forums Home

Married Women Masturbation

• Members

Hey, I am in a really HAPPY realationship :D and I fully admit that I do masturbate quite a bit. I have a high sex drive and I enjoy the relaxing quality of masturbation. Plus, sometimes I like to masturbate in the mornings after my hubby has left for work, and in the afternoon while my son is at school. It is something I do to pleasure me....then at night I can pleasure my hubby! I am super happy in my marriage and with my sex life!

masturbation is a healthy part of life!

Mikayla

• Like 1

• Members

I think it all depends on your sex drive......but in answer to your question YES you can masterbate a lot even though in a happy realtionship.....I do it a lot and im in a happy marriage

• Members
do married women masturbate a lot in a happy relationship?

I am very happywith my marriage in general. I will however admit to masterbating. I may go a couple weeks without.....then comes a week or more that I just can't get enough. During this time I may masterbate up to 5 times a day.

Yes, yes we do. Just as happily married men maturbate as well. It's a fact of life. Sometimes solo is what you want. Or they're just not there, or too tired.

• Members
do married women masturbate a lot in a happy relationship?

yepper i do hubby fullfells me, but i need that little some thing when not in the mood for the whole thing

i do and i ijjoy my hubby very much