Official Community Forums Home

Need Toy Ideas!

• Members

Okay, so I have had two toys, both of which were not very successful for me! The first was a rubbery, less-than life like vibrator that was more uncomfortable than O-riffic (tehehe), while the next was a nearly 8-inch long glass dildoe. The dildoe is fun, but is a little much for me (perhaps in size and absence of flexibility!) So, yeh, needless to say I'm looking for something a little different! I'm a big fan of the G-spot orgasm, but have yet to find a toy that can get me there. Luckily enough for me, I still have old-faithful, aka digits 2 and 3 as backup! :lol: I would love it if someone could point me in the right direction, based on what you now know about my preferences! Thanks in advance!

• Members
Okay, so I have had two toys, both of which were not very successful for me! The first was a rubbery, less-than life like vibrator that was more uncomfortable than O-riffic (tehehe), while the next was a nearly 8-inch long glass dildoe. The dildoe is fun, but is a little much for me (perhaps in size and absence of flexibility!) So, yeh, needless to say I'm looking for something a little different! I'm a big fan of the G-spot orgasm, but have yet to find a toy that can get me there. Luckily enough for me, I still have old-faithful, aka digits 2 and 3 as backup! :lol: I would love it if someone could point me in the right direction, based on what you now know about my preferences! Thanks in advance!

I really like the Lucid Dream 14... lost of reviews on it too!

Reviews:

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showt...26&hl=lucid

Click it!

DJ0926-01.jpg

That toy that Sun recommended is wonderful!!! I have it and love it. The first toy to ever give me a g-spot orgasm, is, are ya ready? GLASS! But, it's a lot smaller that the one you said you have. It's called The Blue Swirl And this thing WORKS & is well worth it!!

GK16005main.jpg

The key to a good g-spot toy, at least for ME, is that the toy has to be curved up, yes, but, it also has to be hard. Like glass, or hard plastic. Too much flexibility doesn't stimulate my g-spot enough for me.

I hope this helps. :)

• Members

Thanks guys!!Both of these look like FUN!!! I will definitely be looking at the reviews, and might buy one too!! Thanks guys, if you think of anything else, please by all means, share!

Sam (SMILE4ME)

• Members

Ok! One more question! Any good products you can recommend in the tasty-lube department? I'm very much PRO-lube, but the taste isn't always appealing to me OR the hubby!! And well, I don't know about you guys, but I want my hubby to have a special treat when he goes down south!! Lol SO...I want something tasty that I can use for both lubrication AND oral. Any ideas??? ;)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

For your lube question, it's kinda hard to answer considering that I don't know what kind of flavors you find most appealing, but I had that same issue until I found O'My Strawberry flavored lube. It was actually really good! Or if your not into that flavor then there is Good-Head, I have never used it myself, but I have heard that many people really like it. Happy hunting! :P

For your lube question, it's kinda hard to answer considering that I don't know what kind of flavors you find most appealing, but I had that same issue until I found O'My Strawberry flavored lube. It was actually really good! Or if your not into that flavor then there is Good-Head, I have never used it myself, but I have heard that many people really like it. Happy hunting! :P

I really like the Hot Stuff lubes, and I have tried the Good Head gel, and that's pretty good, though it has that aspartame after-taste to it. The O'My lube was really good. So good in fact, hubby used it all on ME! We ran out like 2 months after we got it (and a little goes a looooong way, baby!!).

• Members
I really like the Hot Stuff lubes, and I have tried the Good Head gel, and that's pretty good, though it has that aspartame after-taste to it. The O'My lube was really good. So good in fact, hubby used it all on ME! We ran out like 2 months after we got it (and a little goes a looooong way, baby!!).

LOL Yeah, it's so good that my SO uses it on ME! I haven't even used it on him yet, but the taste is quite good.:P And you have convinced me not to get GoodHead. I don't understand how people can love that taste... :huh: