Official Community Forums Home

Ben Wa Balls....

Shariana

• Members

I'm looking at getting the new freebie, and have a LITTLE extra money, so I would LOVE to try Ben Wa balls.....

There are 2 I am looking at, but I just can't decide.....

http://shop.tootimid.com/dr-z-orgasmic-balls.aspx

and

http://shop.tootimid.com/fun-factory-smartballs.aspx

Anyone have experience with either of these, or, better yet, both? What did and didn't you like about them? If you tried both, which was your favorite? I usually need a LOT to orgasm (strong vibrations.... and I'm new to gspot orgasms as of this past summer).... so what would you recommend?

Any imput is welcome and GREATLY appreciated!

• Members

I don't have any experience with them, but if it makes a difference, Mikayla reviews are usually spot on for me.

• Members

Saw one from Synirr who didn't like the firmess of the Dr. Z balls against her gspot and preferred the Smartballs (which Mikayla reviewed).... but I'm not sure if I would like the firmess or not, so wanna see what everyone thinks to make up my mind.... leaning towards the smartballs at the moment, but still not entirely sure.... =D

• Members

I have the smart balls and the orignal ben-was and I prefer the smart balls. First off they are big, sure sounds liek it'd be a bad thing but they don't feel like they are gonn fall out, plus instead of 2 look balls you vane 2 connected but flexible balls and a "drawstring" to remove them. The original ben-was were tiny and i felt like they were gonna fall out no matter how much i clenched.

• Members

I'm hoping to wear them out (perhaps even to school to make anatomy class a *little* more interesting)... so larger is better, for more than one reason! ;)

• Members

I have the Smartballs, and really like them. One of my favorite things to do is to wear them when I take my daily walk. I also like to wear them sometimes when I'm at work. It keeps me moving even more.... ;)

• Review Team

Ditto Suzy and TQ. I love my Smartballs.

• Members

I ordered the smartballs! ^.^

Thanks for the imput guys! :wub:

• Members

Got the smartballs in the mail today! LOVE them so far!

No orgasms from them, but they do get me a bit hot and bothered.... ;)

can't WAIT to try them out this summer at work around my SO! =D

• Review Team

So glad you like them!

• Members

WooHOO! I think you have to work up to the big O really strengthen teh muscles and heighten tehir sensitivity before you really get your rocks off. I think, i could be wrong.

• Members
WooHOO! I think you have to work up to the big O really strengthen teh muscles and heighten tehir sensitivity before you really get your rocks off. I think, i could be wrong.

Thanks for the advice! I'll work on that! ^.^

• Members

Just wanted to let you know I've decided to order the Fun Factory Smart Balls. They both sounded great but, to me, smart balls just sounded a little better. keep us posted. I'll do the same.

Has any one ever exercised run, or worked out with them in?

• Members
Just wanted to let you know I've decided to order the Fun Factory Smart Balls. They both sounded great but, to me, smart balls just sounded a little better. keep us posted. I'll do the same.

Has any one ever exercised run, or worked out with them in?

I've never gone to the gym wearing them, but I've worn them on walks loads of times. They work well that way. I wore them once while on the motorcycle. I won't recommend doing that!

• Members
I've never gone to the gym wearing them, but I've worn them on walks loads of times. They work well that way. I wore them once while on the motorcycle. I won't recommend doing that!

I don't have access to a motorcycle, but I'm wondering why????? To hard to control youself ;). Did you have the a couple of O's?

• Members

I really like wearing them on walks. I have worn them in the car, and on bumpy roads they really move...

• Members
I really like wearing them on walks. I have worn them in the car, and on bumpy roads they really move...

When you say they really move, do you mean they excite you or that you need work harder to keep them in. Both are good, but since I've never used anything like these I only know what I've read in the reviews.

• Members
When you say they really move, do you mean they excite you or that you need work harder to keep them in. Both are good, but since I've never used anything like these I only know what I've read in the reviews.

They move a lot more and vibrate more. I guess that can either be exciting or distracting---which can be a problem if you are the one driving. I've never had a problem with these trying to come out. They stay in well.

• Members
They move a lot more and vibrate more. I guess that can either be exciting or distracting---which can be a problem if you are the one driving. I've never had a problem with these trying to come out. They stay in well.

Thanks. Do you use them instead of doing kegels(sp) or in addition to?