Official Community Forums Home

Butt Plug

• Review Team

I found out the more I do anal the more I like it sooo....I found this one I really like butt (lol) it is on a UK site. Is it maybe possible for TT to put it in stock?

It is a smooth jelly butt plug with separate multi-speed controller. :0

http://www.nicennaughty.co.uk/Details.asp?ProductID=387

• Members
I found out the more I do anal the more I like it sooo....I found this one I really like butt (lol) it is on a UK site. Is it maybe possible for TT to put it in stock?

It is a smooth jelly butt plug with separate multi-speed controller. :0

http://www.nicennaughty.co.uk/Details.asp?ProductID=387

prod_387.jpg

You need to e-mail Meg with it. They are pretty good at trying to accommodate all wishes.

But..... I don't think it's right to post the picture with the web-site. Although this is a forum, it's also a business and you maybe unintentionally steering people away.

• Members

There's actually some fantastic vibrating plugs on the site already. Did you take a look at whats here?

Here's a couple that might fit your needs, but I'd suggest doing some research to see what else is on Too Timid already.

Rose Bulb

Power Probe

HoHot Pinks Butt Plug

They do have something similar to this one on TooTimid:

It's called The Anal Twister

NO1922-1main.jpg

• Review Team

Yea I am aware of what is on the site already but it is not what I am looking for so I figured I would post it here. I dont think it will take business away from TT because first of all TT is the best and 2nd its a Euro site most people wont pay for international oversea shipping on a chepa product like that if you can find it in the usa as well. But I will PM Meg <3

• Members

I hope your search goes well and your pleasures come true that was deep no pun intended lol