10 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Juli Ashton Anal Beginner's Kit
    • Generic butt plug(s)
    • Other toy (please specify in post)
    • I just want to see the results

• Members

OK, fellow forumites, I need some help.

My wife wants more anal play and to eventually work up to anal intercourse. She has specifically expressed an interest in butt plugs.

For those who have the Juli Ashton Anal Beginner's Kit, do you like it? Would you recommend it? Would you recommend a different toy? Which one?

Thanks in advance!

My wife wants more anal play and to eventually work up to anal intercourse. She has specifically expressed an interest in butt plugs.

For those who have the Juli Ashton Anal Beginner's Kit, do you like it? Would you recommend it? Would you recommend a different toy? Which one?

Thanks in advance!

I have that kit, and LOVE it! It works wonderfully! The lube that comes with it is stellar too! I wish they sold it seperately! Check out the reviews forum on here, and check the reviews for it. Here's the link:

Juli Ashton Anal Kit feedback

I hope that this helps you out. :)

• Members

Thanks in advance!

I agree with Tyger. I love the Juli Ashton kit. I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in any anal toys.

• Members
I have that kit, and LOVE it! It works wonderfully! The lube that comes with it is stellar too! I wish they sold it seperately! Check out the reviews forum on here, and check the reviews for it. Here's the link:

Juli Ashton Anal Kit feedback

I hope that this helps you out. :)

I read the review, which is why it's one of the options... :D I mostly wanted to be sure that there were more than 2 people who liked it before I spent the money. And, based on the poll right now, it appears that there are... 3 yes's! :lol:

• Members

I have it as well and love it. I had a lot of problems with anal in the beginning so this helped a lot. I have since moved on to other things as well but we still use this as well.

I wish you the best of luck

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I didn't see the anal starter kit before ordering the Enchanted Pleasure Wand. Does anyone have opinions on it? My wife has recently started enjoying anal play and when I mentioned something like this she liked the idea.

I hope it can be a good starter for us even though it's not technically a starter kit.

• 2 weeks later...