Official Community Forums Home

Lubes

Smile4Me

• Members

Okay, so I was surfing through the lubricants and oils, and found a few interesting tidbits. My hubby and I have always used Astroglide as our lubricant of choice, but I'm looking for something a little different! I've seen the body toppings and flavored massage oils, but I'm looking for something high quality that is safe to use EVERYWHERE, and tastes good too! Can anyone recommend a lube that is good for all kinds of sex(oral included) and doesn't taste like well, LUBE? LOL We like to go from intercourse to oral and back again and I think a tasty lube would be a nice little treat to spice things up a bit (especially for anal!). Any ideas on some safe and tasty products? :D

• Members

I'm not big on the edible lubes myself. However, a bit of advise for you. Most of the flavored lubes have sugar in them, which is a HUGE NO NO for your va jay jay. you will end of with a bacterial infection way worse then a yeast infection. So read the label CAREFULLY

Guest eminatic

the O'my flavored lubes are sugar free, can be used anywhere and don't taste too bad. i also don't mind doing oral after using Gun Oil silicone lube (and im usually pretty picky about taste/residual taste)

• Members
I'm not big on the edible lubes myself. However, a bit of advise for you. Most of the flavored lubes have sugar in them, which is a HUGE NO NO for your va jay jay. you will end of with a bacterial infection way worse then a yeast infection. So read the label CAREFULLY

UGhh that makes no sense, does it?! Why would they make flavored lubes...a product you use ON or IN your fun parts with sugar which obviously causes yeast and other vaginal infections?! With all the things they've come up with in the sex business, you'd think they would have found a lube that was safe for your fun parts and tasted decent as well! LOL But I digress

the O'my flavored lubes are sugar free, can be used anywhere and don't taste too bad. i also don't mind doing oral after using Gun Oil silicone lube (and im usually pretty picky about taste/residual taste)

Thanks for the recommendation! Will definitely check those out :P

UGhh that makes no sense, does it?! Why would they make flavored lubes...a product you use ON or IN your fun parts with sugar which obviously causes yeast and other vaginal infections?! With all the things they've come up with in the sex business, you'd think they would have found a lube that was safe for your fun parts and tasted decent as well! LOL But I digress

Thanks for the recommendation! Will definitely check those out :P

Usually, flavored lubes are really meant for oral pleasures. The makers really don't consider them as a personal lubricant for heavy internal use. What I usually do, is save the flavored stuff for oral play, have a silicone-based lube (non-flavored) and water-based (non-flavored) lubes on hand, just to be on the safe side.

• Members
Usually, flavored lubes are really meant for oral pleasures. The makers really don't consider them as a personal lubricant for heavy internal use. What I usually do, is save the flavored stuff for oral play, have a silicone-based lube (non-flavored) and water-based (non-flavored) lubes on hand, just to be on the safe side

Thanks for the response Tyger, that's a good point. Would be so much more convenient if they made more lubes that were safe for all kinds of sex, but I guess you can't always have your cake and eat it too LOL. I think I will try out the O'My flavored lubes that Eminatic suggested, and if they don't work out, oh well, no harm no foul. Thanks again for the tips.

• Review Team
Thanks for the response Tyger, that's a good point. Would be so much more convenient if they made more lubes that were safe for all kinds of sex, but I guess you can't always have your cake and eat it too LOL. I think I will try out the O'My flavored lubes that Eminatic suggested, and if they don't work out, oh well, no harm no foul. Thanks again for the tips.

I have tried one of the O'My lubes - pina colada - and it tastes good but it seems a little sticky after awhile, so I suggest using it sparingly. I have thought about trying another flavor to see if it may be less sticky. Let us know what you get and what you think about it.

Guest eminatic

i ordered cherry, but was mistakenly sent strawberry cheesecake instead. TT sent me the correct flavor free of charge and i got to keep the one that was sent by mistake.

coincidentally i thought the strawberry cheese cake tasted better and was actually less sticky than some other plain water based lubes like KY or astroglide.

still, although unflavored i found that for repeatedly switching back and forth i preferred the Gun Oil silicone...

• Review Team
i ordered cherry, but was mistakenly sent strawberry cheesecake instead. TT sent me the correct flavor free of charge and i got to keep the one that was sent by mistake.

coincidentally i thought the strawberry cheese cake tasted better and was actually less sticky than some other plain water based lubes like KY or astroglide.

still, although unflavored i found that for repeatedly switching back and forth i preferred the Gun Oil silicone...

Thanks. Strawberry cheesecake will be the next flavored lube I try.

I also like Climax H2O. It isn't sticky at all and while it isn't really flavored, it almost seems like it has a slight sweetness to it.

• Members

Curious as to why you'd need a lube for oral. The only reason I can think of is for deep throating, and for that the best lube is the heavy spit found at the back of the mouth going into the throat. Once you get that flowing, there's no need for additional lube. At least that's been my experience.

• Members

I'm not sure who the question was directed to, Sterculius, but I was looking for lube not so much for oral, but something that would provide a more pleasant taste when going from sex to oral and back again. Plain lubes just give a plasticky taste usually; just looking for a little something different! Thanks for all of the replies!

• Members
I'm not sure who the question was directed to, Sterculius, but I was looking for lube not so much for oral, but something that would provide a more pleasant taste when going from sex to oral and back again. Plain lubes just give a plasticky taste usually; just looking for a little something different! Thanks for all of the replies!

Sorry Samantha if I seemed presumptuous, but in my experience, lube has never been necessary for oral sex, even deepthroat, and at 22, most women tend to produce sufficient (and tasty) natural vaginal secretions. That leaves anal and it's not advisable to alternate from anal sex to other orifices without cleanup first.

Guest eminatic

people have different tastes. just because you think that vaginal secretions taste fine or that a clean penis tastes fine does not mean that EVERYONE else should feel that way too. it is a matter of personal preference.

• Members

Sterc, I have to agree with Eminatic, it's all about preferences. It was more for enrichment than replacement. There's nothing wrong with my natural juices, I'm assuming it's just the mental part that serves as a distraction. And by the way, I wouldn't recommend going from ass to mouth either (EEW). hahaha :-P Thanks for all the input.