Official Community Forums Home

Liberator Throe

Marie Antoinette

• Members

LFPT03.jpg

We purchased this after getting tired of changing the sheets and flipping the mattress (yes i said flipping) after everytime we had sex! Everything we tried prior to this throe just could not handle the amount of wetness that comes from a squirter. We got the posh throe microfiber/satin in RED. There’s no describing how amazingly soft and comfortable this throe really is. The micro-fiber side is more like micro suede- it’s so soft and the very sexy feeling satin side has a nice coolness to it adding to the sensations your already experiencing in bed.

This throe is quite simply the most useful item I've ever come across for the female ejaculator. It covers the sheets (or wherever else) and keeps you from having to worry about any mess. It's portable to use anywhere "adult fun" can be had and is easy to travel with, Plus it can be out in the open and no one will know what it's used for, even the kids will think its just another blanket (if you remove the tag you can fool the ones that can read too…heehee)

Clean up is a snap, since the throe can be washed/dried easily and quickly. Also, just putting the throe out there lets your lover know what you have in mind - a great mood setter.

The only down side is that the throe does move on you a bit and might kind of bunch up underneath you. But other than that, this is the perfect addition to any bedroom or any room in the house. Imagine not having to worry about your favorite chair, loveseat or sofa. Be ready for more freedom, buy this throe and you will not be disappointed.

AWESOME THROE!

• Members

I think I will definitely have to look into this one. Sounds like a great idea. Thank you for the review.

• Members

it absorbes most of it but also keeps it from getting on the sheets. We did have one time when i could feel the wetness pool up around my knees during 'cowgirl' but it didnt leak thru to the sheet.... and by the end of our play it was absorbed into the fabric.

OH MY! Anton just told me that he feels like his ass is in a puddle when I am on top but it doesn't soak thru to the bed.... the bed stays dry as can be!

• Members
it absorbes most of it but also keeps it from getting on the sheets. We did have one time when i could feel the wetness pool up around my knees during 'cowgirl' but it didnt leak thru to the sheet.... and by the end of our play it was absorbed into the fabric.

OH MY! Anton just told me that he feels like his ass is in a puddle when I am on top but it doesn't soak thru to the bed.... the bed stays dry as can be!

LOL Yeah see I was just picturing being in a puddle! LOL Still a good investment because I feel like I'm wearing out my sheets by having to wash them so much and if I don't resovle the bed the dog is likely to eat the matteress to get at the scent that soaks in... (gross I know)

• Members
I feel like I'm wearing out my sheets by having to wash them so much and if I don't resovle the bed the dog is likely to eat the matteress to get at the scent that soaks in... (gross I know)

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh only fellow dog owners know what you are talking about. When our dog gets on the bed we always know if we left our scent behind because she presses her nose to the spot and wont stop sniffing. She gets the boot off the bed by the first person who realizes what she is sniffing.

I also feel like I am forever washing sheets (when he's home that is). Thank you for this review!

• Members
Hmmm...good to know. Maybe I will have to splurge on this. I was thinking of resorting to the ShamWow!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL! You are killing me!

• 2 weeks later...