Official Community Forums Home

Blow Job

blow_job_lover

Yes, that is strange, but maybe he likes a little bit of pain with sex?

• Members

Not if he's into bdsm. If he likes being submissive, he might like the pain aspect. I am a sub and I like a little pain. It makes everything extremely sensitive. After my fiancee spanks/whips me, he'll run his fingernails lightly over my ass and I can almost climax just from that; it's so much more intense.

You should talk to him about it. Ask him why he wanted you to do that, what it does for him. Ask him if he's into the bdsm lifestyle. And most importantly, if you are uncomfortable with it or it turns you off, tell him! See if there are other things you can do that have the same effect on him. But communication is the most important thing. That kind of play must be consensual. It's critical that you both agree to it.

• Members
:o [font=Microsoft Sans i have bite down on it giving him a blow job ..and he said keep bitting down has hard has u can..dont u think that is strange

Do I find it strange that your SO likes you to bite down on his cock while you are giving him a blowjob? That is

the question right?

My husband loves when I bite down on him, but only when he is soft, little nips on the head when he is hard. NO, I don't find it strange. He tells me it makes the blow job even better because everything is very sensitive after I bite down. Now bitting it the whole time you are giving him a blow job, that maybe be a different topic. Maybe he is into SM or something like that, or he just really enjoys it. If you feel uncomfortable about bitting him then I would talk to him about it and let him know how you feel. The best part of sex is being honest and trusting each other.

Keep me posted and let me know what happens.

Couple of maniacs