Official Community Forums Home

Vaginal Tightening Creams - Fact Or Fiction?

complete abandon

• Members

I saw an article in one of the current weekly women's magazines talking about this. If it's true it sounds really good. What do you think?

pk24_cart_1.jpg

pk24 is the first and only clinically tested, vaginal rejuvenation cream. The cream is formulated from a proprietary blend of plant extracts designed to hydrate the interior vaginal walls and create a tightening effect lasting up to 24 hours. The tightening effect allows for greater friction, and in turn enhances sensation and sexual pleasure for both a woman and her partner.

pk24 founder Terralynn Hoy answers your questions

Q:How does pk24 work?

A:pk24 is formulated to hydrate the interior walls of the vagina, creating a tightening effect, which allows for greater friction, and in turn enhances sensation and sexual pleasure for both a woman and her partner.

Q:Can I use it every day?

A:Yes. The maximum application is twice within a 24 hour period. Once you have used pk24 a few times you will quickly learn how many times a week you will want to use it. I use it 2 to 3 times per week.

Q:How do I know it’s safe?

A:pk24 is manufactured in the U.S with FDA-approved ingredients, and has completed clinical trials for safety.

Q:Does this really work?

A:During clinical trials 89% of subjects report increased level of sexual arousal during sexual activity or intercourse.

Q:I do Kegels every day. Will I notice any difference with pk24?

A:Many users have mentioned to me that even though they do Kegel exercises, they still experienced a renewed sexual gratification with pk24.

Q:When is the best time to apply the cream?

A:I find it starts working after about 10 minutes, and lasts for up to 24 hours. I like to apply it twice early in the day, around 11:00am and re-apply around 1:00pm—then forget about it. My experience is the longer you wait the more dramatic the results.

Q:Can I use pk24 with a lubricant?

A:Yes. Using a lubricant will not affect the efficacy of pk24.

Q:How do I use it?

A:Pk24 comes in a pump dispenser. Just apply a dime-sized amount to the tip of your middle finger. Insert and massage thoroughly to vaginal walls.

Q:Can I feel pk24 once it’s applied?

A:Once pk24 has been applied, you will not be aware of it.

Q:How many applications are in the bottle? If I used it daily, would it last a week, a month, several months?

A:1 bottle of pk24 should last anywhere from 30 to 60 days.

Q:How much do you use for a single application?

A:A dime-sized amount will last 24 to 36 hours.

Q:Is there a scent or taste? I'd like to use this without the knowledge of my boyfriend.

A:pk24 has a very slight cherry scent & flavoring when first applied. After a few hours of application there is no scent or flavor at all.

Q:I’ve tried another cream that I bought online. It sometimes left a grainy feeling behind, at times resembling a very mild yeast infection which is unappealing. Does pk24 do anything like this???

A:No, I have not had any comments from user with those concerns.

Q:Can I take a bath in the evening if I’ve already used pk24?

A:Bathing, exercise and other routine activity will not affect results.

Q:Does more frequent use produce better results?

A:Try two applications over the course of a day can produce a tighter effect.

Q:Will pk24 stain clothing or linens?

A:No.

Q:Will pk24 work during my menstrual period?

A:Yes.

> ask a question

PURCHASE FAQ YOUR QUESTIONS TESTIMONIALS ABOUT pk24 CLINICAL TRIALS CONTACT US DR. AMERSI

• Members

sound good.... but you never know until you try it. Was it a paid advertisement?, because, I'd be less inclined to give it a second look if it was. If you want to try it, I'm not sure TT carries it, ask Meg if she can get it.

I would always be highly skeptical of anything that says it will tighten, stretch, or make things totally disappear. The tricky wording of these items, like the item you posted said "FDA Approved ingredients" is very deceptive. It means that one, or 2 ingredients has been approved by the FDA, probably in another, totally different sort of product, but, it makes it sound like this products has been approved by the FDA.

The BEST way to tighten your vagina, is to do your Kegel exercises. They're FREE, effective, and you can do them anywhere, anytime, no mess, no fuss, no worries.

• Members
The BEST way to tighten your vagina, is to do your Kegel exercises. They're FREE, effective, and you can do them anywhere, anytime, no mess, no fuss, no worries.

I'm sold! :P

• Members
I would always be highly skeptical of anything that says it will tighten, stretch, or make things totally disappear. The tricky wording of these items, like the item you posted said "FDA Approved ingredients" is very deceptive. It means that one, or 2 ingredients has been approved by the FDA, probably in another, totally different sort of product, but, it makes it sound like this products has been approved by the FDA.

Sold!

:P Where's my commission?