Official Community Forums Home

Naughty Game Ideas

angelkisses98

• Members

OK, I have been recruited to do demonstrations for Brown Bag Parties..I have my first party next weekend, and I am looking for some fun ideas for party games. Here are a few of what I came up with.

Condom Roll Down...A guest comes up and demonstrates how he/she would roll a condom on her lovers penis with her mouth with a dildo. He/she can be as creative as they wanna be. all parts of the mouth are fair play, lips, tongue, teeth ect. His/her prize is $4 diva dollars,...which can be used instead of cash towards your purchase at the end of the night.

Sex Toy Bingo/positions....bingo with a twist!! a bingo card filled with different products our company carries. The first to fill their card wins a prize!!

• Members

You could do like, quizzes that you have to check off sexual things you have done. Give them points for each "yes" and whoever wins gets a prize. (maybe one of your votives! ;) )

• Members
You could do like, quizzes that you have to check off sexual things you have done. Give them points for each "yes" and whoever wins gets a prize. (maybe one of your votives! ;) )

Oh man, I'd cheat to get one of those!

There's the classic pin the dick on the dude, just like pin teh tail on the donkey. Check out spencers for actualy game sets or

http://www.bachelorette.com/ideasadvice.html

http://www.partygameideas.com/bachelorette-party/

I like the pass the vibe game in the second link!

• Review Team

You could do "hot dildo" like hot potato - it would have to be a jelly or cyberskin one to keep anyone from getting hurt. LOL.

You could also do a "right, left" game. I have been to some jewelry parties were the host tells a story about, in that case, jewelry, and every time she says left or right, you pass the piece of jewelry to the left or right. Whoever is holding it at the end of the story, wins it. The story could be about a steamy night of sex when you left work early; right before rush hour ... you get the point.

• Members

have a bunch of product out to see and have there name on 3X5 card or something. Then as some point turn over or take the card so you can't see the name, and ask people to write down all names to the toys they remember. The person to remember the most will win a little prize.

Good luck, when are you having the party?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Bobbing for dildos. It's great because everyone has to use their mouths to pick them up. Just make sure you don't use anything electronic that isn't fully waterproof.