Official Community Forums Home

I Got A Nice Compliment The Other Day

Tyger

I was sitting at the karate school, watching DD kick butt, and us "karate parents" were talking. My age popped up, and I said that I would be 36 in May. The guy sitting next to me (really nice, simple, yet homely) said "you can't be almost 36! I'm not tryin' to hit on you or nuthin', but I thought you were in your late 20's, early 30's at the most!". I told him I loved him!! LMAO :P It was very nice.

• Members
I was sitting at the karate school, watching DD kick butt, and us "karate parents" were talking. My age popped up, and I said that I would be 36 in May. The guy sitting next to me (really nice, simple, yet homely) said "you can't be almost 36! I'm not tryin' to hit on you or nuthin', but I thought you were in your late 20's, early 30's at the most!". I told him I loved him!! LMAO :P It was very nice.

All that good sex will do that for you.......

• Members

HA!

My boyfriend is 31.... in NZ, you have to be 18 to buy alcohol, but they have a policy of carding anyone that looks under 25.

He got carded. I TOLD him he didn't look his age!!!

• Members

Woot! High 5 Tyger! Don't you love when that happens?! You're still young hon, just wait another 10 years....it'll really make your day! :D