Official Community Forums Home

Otc Male Enhancement Pills

garry

• Members

Late last year I was watching some tv and an ad for extenze came on. I was a little intrigued by the whole concept and did a little research on the net on it. Extenze got bad reviews but Orexis got really good ones. I told my wife about this whole thing and she said I was an idiot for even thinking about it. She said she didn't want me any bigger; that, at times, it was a struggle to take it as it was. That did not deter me in the slightest and went ahead and bought a month supply of Orexis. I was pleasently suprised as it DID make me fuller and last longer and ready to go again in short amount of time!

My question to all of you is anybody else taking any enhancement pills and what is your experience with them?

• Members
Late last year I was watching some tv and an ad for extenze came on. I was a little intrigued by the whole concept and did a little research on the net on it. Extenze got bad reviews but Orexis got really good ones. I told my wife about this whole thing and she said I was an idiot for even thinking about it. She said she didn't want me any bigger; that, at times, it was a struggle to take it as it was. That did not deter me in the slightest and went ahead and bought a month supply of Orexis. I was pleasently suprised as it DID make me fuller and last longer and ready to go again in short amount of time!

My question to all of you is anybody else taking any enhancement pills and what is your experience with them?

No, what were the active ingredients? Is it mainly a high dose of B3 which is niacin?

• Members
No, what were the active ingredients? Is it mainly a high dose of B3 which is niacin?

Here they are:

Tribulus Terrestris

Epimedium

Yohimbe Extract

Muira Puama

Panax Ginseng

Catuaba Bark Extract

Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca)

• Members
Here they are:

Tribulus Terrestris

Epimedium

Yohimbe Extract

Muira Puama

Panax Ginseng

Catuaba Bark Extract

Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca)

All known aphrodisiacs. Just be careful, some of those in high doses can have adverse affects.

• Members
All known aphrodisiacs. Just be careful, some of those in high doses can have adverse affects.

Sure will....can't take more than 4 pills in any 24 hour period.

• Members
A really short, really skinny girlfriend might work too. Of course she might not want to be taken more than four times a day !!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

• Members

IM STILL DECIDING IF ITS EVEN COOL FOR A MAN TO TAKE THOSE THINGS. THEY HAVE SO MANY SIDE EFFECTS. BESIDES...IF U REALLY SUCK IN THE BED..THE LADY U LOVING WOULDNT KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE. AND IF SHE DO..THEN THERE'S SOMETHING SHE LIKE MORE THAN YOUR DICK GAME...FEEL ME?

• Members
IM STILL DECIDING IF ITS EVEN COOL FOR A MAN TO TAKE THOSE THINGS. THEY HAVE SO MANY SIDE EFFECTS. BESIDES...IF U REALLY SUCK IN THE BED..THE LADY U LOVING WOULDNT KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE. AND IF SHE DO..THEN THERE'S SOMETHING SHE LIKE MORE THAN YOUR DICK GAME...FEEL ME?

Yes, there are side effects, but I don't think all guys take it because they "suck in the bed"..... I think it's more a way to spice things up a bit or give that little bit more. My bf was thinking on it, but just for fun, not NEEDED.

• Members

Don't misunderstand my intentions, our sex life is great as it is :D I just bought it to inhance it :rolleyes:

You only take 2 pills about an hour before you do it. Personally, I haven't had any side effects whatsoever.

The pills seem to increase my libido, also. Then again, it could all be in my head (pun intended) ;)

You can always visit their website for more info. So far for me; no complaints :D

• Members

I'd be furious with my husband if he went ahead with it even though I already asked him not to. I'm glad to hear that you give the product a great review, but it sounds like you deceived your wife or openly went against her wishes in order to do some selfish research.

I'd be very skeptical of any male enhancement drug that is not FDA approved. Some of these drugs have been known to put a tremendous amount of strain on the heart and a few men have died of heart attacks because they weren't aware of the side effects of the drug. While the number of customers experiencing adverse side effects may be low, I wouldn't want my husband to be one of those "very low" percentage numbers.

• Members
I'd be furious with my husband if he went ahead with it even though I already asked him not to. I'm glad to hear that you give the product a great review, but it sounds like you deceived your wife or openly went against her wishes in order to do some selfish research.

I'd be very skeptical of any male enhancement drug that is not FDA approved. Some of these drugs have been known to put a tremendous amount of strain on the heart and a few men have died of heart attacks because they weren't aware of the side effects of the drug. While the number of customers experiencing adverse side effects may be low, I wouldn't want my husband to be one of those "very low" percentage numbers.

That's what I love about these forums....everyone is entittled to their opinion and I appreciate you posting yours :D .

Will take your concerns under advisement.