Official Community Forums Home

Anal/deepthroating

elektra

• Members

Two quick questions...

Anal - Of course the boyfriend NEEDS to try it, and I'm okay with that. I haven't had anal sex with penetration from a penis, but just a toy approx 5inch, 1-1.5 wide and i never used lube cause i didn't have any handy just an organic nonscented hand cream (is that bad to use?). However, my bf has a pretty big dick, 8 inchs and easily two inchs wide. He gets pretty aggressive and crazy in bed, just like me so we get along great and I know the communication wont be an issue. I'm assuming the easiest and best way would be to try it after i'm fully aroused and had some forplay/vagina sex. Any tips on handling the girth and length? Maybe any good positions?

From my friends experience her boyfriend is about 6 inchs with about 2 wide, said that he just got past the tip and she was crying - and he wanted to stop because he felt bad. She wanted him to keep going and get it all in and just do it like crazy; she would deal with the pain and then next time it would be better. lol I'm not sure if this is a good technique? hahah any advice?

Deepthroating - As you know my bf has a pretty big dick, I can take a little more than 4 inches (I know the space in your mouth before deepthroating is about 3-4 inches). I also come to a problem when the head hits the back of my throat. I try to manipulate my gag reflex when brushing my teeth and etc. But I feel like i just cant get it passed that point in the back of my throat. I've read the article on this site and have read tips online about lining up the throat and etc. How can I get over this? Do i just kinda force it back a little bit at a time? And when pushing it back is it easier to push and angle upward toward the top of throat, or downward?

Thanks! Any addition advice/tips other than the questions I posed would be great aswell!

• Members

As far as the anal. I had problems in the beginning. First I would say is work up to it. I started with him using his fingers on a slim vibe which was .75 and he would use that on me after alot of foreplay and vaginal sex. That I would have no problems with, but then when he went to penetrate me my mind would take over. We did use lots of lube which is key. I would have the first initial shock so to say when he was first inserting but then I would be fine.

Then I bought a slightly thicker toy that was 1.25 and used that a lot as well. Some people have n o problem right off the bat with anal and others do. I use this one a lot even for "me" time. With working on this now I have absolutely no problems. We have foreplay and some vaginal sex. Then can move right to anal without the toys first and I have not an ounce of trouble with it now.

Sometimes the good things just take work, but it is well worth it. Just talk to him and tell him this is not something he can rush or be rough with. Otherwise you can end up with a tear or such due to is.

As far as the deepthroating I have trouble with due to my own issues but best of luck with it.

• Members

thankss alot for the help!

i find i have no trouble at all with the toy i currently have like concerning the size or anything, and i dont find it hurts at all, the pleasure definitely outweighs the slight uncomfortableness i feel at times.. im just obviously nervous because he's so big! hahaha

yahh the deepthroating one is tricky.. i was doing so good at first and now i feel like i just cant get anymore down! he loves that im trying, and practicing ;)

• Members

Two quick questions...

Anal - Of course the boyfriend NEEDS to try it, and I'm okay with that. I haven't had anal sex with penetration from a penis, but just a toy approx 5inch, 1-1.5 wide and i never used lube cause i didn't have any handy just an organic nonscented hand cream (is that bad to use?). However, my bf has a pretty big dick, 8 inchs and easily two inchs wide. He gets pretty aggressive and crazy in bed, just like me so we get along great and I know the communication wont be an issue. I'm assuming the easiest and best way would be to try it after i'm fully aroused and had some forplay/vagina sex. Any tips on handling the girth and length? Maybe any good positions?

From my friends experience her boyfriend is about 6 inchs with about 2 wide, said that he just got past the tip and she was crying - and he wanted to stop because he felt bad. She wanted him to keep going and get it all in and just do it like crazy; she would deal with the pain and then next time it would be better. lol I'm not sure if this is a good technique? hahah any advice?

Deepthroating - As you know my bf has a pretty big dick, I can take a little more than 4 inches (I know the space in your mouth before deepthroating is about 3-4 inches). I also come to a problem when the head hits the back of my throat. I try to manipulate my gag reflex when brushing my teeth and etc. But I feel like i just cant get it passed that point in the back of my throat. I've read the article on this site and have read tips online about lining up the throat and etc. How can I get over this? Do i just kinda force it back a little bit at a time? And when pushing it back is it easier to push and angle upward toward the top of throat, or downward?

Thanks! Any addition advice/tips other than the questions I posed would be great aswell!

no use hand cream, it bad stuff down there

• Review Team

For the anal, take it slow and work up to it, like SS said. Juest a few months ago I had my first anal experience and now I am able to enjoy one of my "big boy" toys (about the size you describe your man as). It took time (several sessions) working up to it, lots of foreplay and lots of lube. And go slow. Have him insert a little then stop and let you adjust, maybe while he holds a bullet on your clit or whatever makes you hottest. Then has you get used to that, have him go in a little deeper, then wait ... That's how we did the first time we used the "big boy" and it worked well.

The deep-throating, the articles on here have great advice about positions and all. For me, I really enjoy it so I pushed myself to be able to do more and more and I can now DT my SO for several seconds and he is just a little shy of 8 inches.

And I never had heard complaints while practicing for anal or DT! :P Good luck!

• Members

thannkkks!

ughh, i just wish i could get through that little block.. i did pretty good yesterday and took a bit more but i just waiting for when i can finally get past that 5 inch marker that im struggling with.. i think once i get past that it will bee SOOOOOOO easyyyyy! why do wommmenn get the hard jobs, oii