Official Community Forums Home

Hello! :)

• Members

Hello everyone! My name is Samantha but you can call me Samma. I'm bisexual and lives in Florida. I've used this forum before in the past but I forgot my log in name and password. I finally remember what it was and now I'm back! :) As of right now I'm single and discovering my body more about what I like and don't like. I'm more comfortable with my body than I ever have been. I'm using this forum to help me out on how to pleasure the next person who comes into my life. I missed everyone of this forum and I'm very happy I'm back!!

If there's anything new about this forum that I don't know about message me and let me know cause I haven't logged in for about a year.

• Review Team

Weclome back!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Hello everyone! My name is Samantha but you can call me Samma. I'm bisexual and lives in Florida. I've used this forum before in the past but I forgot my log in name and password. I finally remember what it was and now I'm back! :) As of right now I'm single and discovering my body more about what I like and don't like. I'm more comfortable with my body than I ever have been. I'm using this forum to help me out on how to pleasure the next person who comes into my life. I missed everyone of this forum and I'm very happy I'm back!!

If there's anything new about this forum that I don't know about message me and let me know cause I haven't logged in for about a year.

Welcome back!