Official Community Forums Home

How Do You Keep Your Bullet From Sliding Out Your Vibrating Cockring?

• Members

It never fails and doesn't matter which bullet we put into which vibrating cockring..... the bullet ALWAYS slides out!! So anton has to hunt it down and slide it back into place.... and sometimes if falls out at the worst times....

i know it slides out because I am a gusher.... but there has to be a way (aside from superglue) to get it to stay in place better....

any suggestions? position doesn't make a difference.... it happens if i am on top or on bottom... LOL

• Members
It never fails and doesn't matter which bullet we put into which vibrating cockring..... the bullet ALWAYS slides out!! So anton has to hunt it down and slide it back into place.... and sometimes if falls out at the worst times....

i know it slides out because I am a gusher.... but there has to be a way (aside from superglue) to get it to stay in place better....

any suggestions? position doesn't make a difference.... it happens if i am on top or on bottom... LOL

which one do you have?

• Members

we have

Clit Buddy - Rocky Rabbit Erection Enhancer

eden's dragonfly

and we have a few bullets like the bullet that comes with the the raspberry and the velvet touch bullet

bullets are pretty much all the same size so we use which ever one has batteries at the time or the one with the strongest vibes and place it in the holder part of the vibrating cock ring... but after things get wet and slippery they fall out... LOL

Unfortunately, the only thing I can think of, is that, after each gushing, you wipe the cockring off so the bullet will stay in. Unfortunatly, unless the cockring has a POCKET to go in, and not a hole, once any sort of smooth toy like jelly/rubber gets wet, it looses its grip.

Cockrings are only recommended to be worn for about 20 min at a time. So, you could use the cockring once, and after your gush, take it off, wipe it down, let it dry while you go for another round, then use it again once it's dry. You know, switch it up a bit.

Good luck!!

• Members
Unfortunately, the only thing I can think of, is that, after each gushing, you wipe the cockring off so the bullet will stay in. Unfortunatly, unless the cockring has a POCKET to go in, and not a hole, once any sort of smooth toy like jelly/rubber gets wet, it looses its grip.

Cockrings are only recommended to be worn for about 20 min at a time. So, you could use the cockring once, and after your gush, take it off, wipe it down, let it dry while you go for another round, then use it again once it's dry. You know, switch it up a bit.

Good luck!!

yea, if it doesn't have a pocket, you may be sunk; but I'm thinking if it doesn't have a metal smooth finish, it may stay in better, it may also be tuff to put in but it may work. Something like http://shop.tootimid.com/velvet-touch-bullet.aspx Let me know if you try it and if it works.

Guest eminatic

i think the OP said she already tried the velvet touch bullet....maybe try twisting a small rubber band around the bullet before inserting it to give it more friction?

• Members
i think the OP said she already tried the velvet touch bullet....maybe try twisting a small rubber band around the bullet before inserting it to give it more friction?

your right.....

• Members

this morning we tried the bullet from the raspberry with the bunny cock ring and it stayed in! seems like the hole in the bunny's head is smaller than the opening in the dragonfly...... we had been using the dragonfly soo much i forgot we had the bunny until i wrote this so dug it out this morning to try... LOL

just wondering why do i keep getting reffered to as the OP? that's the laundry goddess isn't it? do we have the same pics now? maybe i need a change of pics.... LOL

• Members
this morning we tried the bullet from the raspberry with the bunny cock ring and it stayed in! seems like the hole in the bunny's head is smaller than the opening in the dragonfly...... we had been using the dragonfly soo much i forgot we had the bunny until i wrote this so dug it out this morning to try... LOL

just wondering why do i keep getting reffered to as the OP? that's the laundry goddess isn't it? do we have the same pics now? maybe i need a change of pics.... LOL

OP is just short for Original Poster. Glad you found a way to make it work for ya.