Official Community Forums Home

Dating Again!

• Members

I'm not jumping into things but I recently started dating again. I've always rushed into relationships right away and this time I want to do it right. As of right now I'm dating a guy and taking it slow and getting to know him. For once in my life I feel good about myself. I know there's days where I feel bad about myself but I understand that rushing into things will only get you hurt in the end. I've learned from my mistakes in my past and I learned a lot. Before I used to rush into relationships and then months down the road I found out that they weren't there for me. I just wanted to give an update about what's going on cause of my last post. Things is working out better with my two friends who really cared about me, we realized that it was a mistake to jump the gun to do the whole relationship with three people cause I don't want to jeopardized my friendship with them. I'm dating, not getting too serious cause I'm still working on things that happened to me in my past. It makes me happy to go out and have fun cause it gives me time to think what type of guy I want to be with the rest of my life and find out what I'm really looking for in life. :) I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me out whenever I post on here. It helps to have people give me advice about situations. I've realized that rushing into things when your lonely isn't healthy. I really like this guy a lot but first I have to find out if he's the right one for me and if he isn't then I'm sure there's someone out there for me.

Thanks again for everything. I love this forum cause I always get such great advice!! =]

I'm glad you're putting yourself out there again. Take your time, have fun, and just learn about yourself and what you want. There's no rush, really. We missed ya!!

• Members

Thank you all. :) I'm glad I came back here too. I need to find out what I want first and as of right now I'm not sure what type of guy is best for me. All I know I want is a guy who'll who be there for and actually listen to what I have to say. It's hard to find a true guy but I have faith that he's out there! :)

• Members

take your time, have fun, and put your own need first for as long as you need to.

Did you ever decide to talk to someone?