Official Community Forums Home

How Many Of You....

• Members

Married 31. Together 34.

She's in the hospital and visits are not allowed at the moment, so I wrote her a love letter and just delivered it in person today for the nurse to give to her.

It's not all about sex and what one can do for the other.  In order to last, one cannot let the other forget how it all started. In my case, there was no internet so I wrote her letters. LOTS OF THEM.

• Like 1

• Members

Sorry about your wife being in the hospital. It's nice that you wrote all those letters. I'm sure she really appreciates it that you took the time to let her know how much she means to you and keep the love flame burning.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Sorry about your wife being in the hospital. It's nice that you wrote all those letters. I'm sure she really appreciates it that you took the time to let her know how much she means to you and keep the love flame burning.

Thank you. I will say this is the most trying time we've ever been through and we've been through many.

But she needs help and I am trying anything and everything to lift her spirits so she comes home happy and healthy.

She's all I have. 

• Members

@HoggyI'm not sure if this is the right forum to be saying this but I'll say a prayer for her tonight and that she can come home happy and healthy and you two guys can be together for a long time.

• Members
24 minutes ago, Rio said:

@HoggyI'm not sure if this is the right forum to be saying this but I'll say a prayer for her tonight and that she can come home happy and healthy and you two guys can be together for a long time.

That's so nice of you. Please do. She and I both need it. ♥️

• Members
Just now, Hoggy said:

That's so nice of you. Please do. She and I both need it. ♥️

You got it. Will send for the both of you. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

This Oct 1st we’ll be celebrating 16 years of marriage! And I’m still so wild and horny for him. I only want him and that’s more than enough. As for aging, we’ve both been good at staying in shape, him more than me lol. But also both are very good at communicating when we see each other letting them self go. And we don’t get hurt when the other person tell us. We met when i was 18 so at the time the raving scene was the big thing, so we’ve kept that part in our sex life and both love to try new things… him suggesting things and me all ways down to try it once. lol marriage is a beautiful thing, having that one person to experience life with.